Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I think what has annoyed me most about it sure she has kept things from us but she is in no way obligated to tell us everything right away what would be the fun in that learning about her in one update secrets included people would end up losing interest in her if that was to happen.
I think most people were irked with her "you need to be completely honest with me, while i hold things back" direction.
I feel like at this point it's really only Josy and Maya that can be angry at the MC for banging anyone other than them.
I'd put that more down to Quinn being in her ear more than anything else Maya was probably worried that Quinn would hold it against her if she enver tried.
It's not about thinking for herself who put Maya up to it? does Maya really want to go against Quinn's wishes at the first task she is given? What would have happened to Maya if she had said no to Quinn? most likely Quinn wouldn't want her in the Hot's.
I had more comments to point out, but it was already too big.
I was reading and getting more and more like this:

But name88 has already answered everything. Thanks bro!
I would still add some things, but I think I would just repeat comments I already made.

There's honest work near the Campus. All she has to do is ask Lilly :KEK:

And if fake breasts are required, Maya is already guaranteed. I said it.

Last edited:

zZONED

Jun 19, 2019
to be honest at the end of episode 3 i was laughing so hard for how cliche and strange the situation was, i think your odds of winning the lottery are higher than that happening.
plus i am really curious about Isabella since at the end we hear a knock and see 3 people opening a door. The first two are pretty straight foward being Quinn and Maya opening the door to someone. But Isabella opens the door to what seems a room and by that outfit the room is in her house. We know that her husband has been gone for 3 years, she is still waiting him to come back and mc says something bad is going to happen. In the free roam of Isabellas house we are stopped before entering a third room and i think she is hiding something in that room.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Maya's controlling father would pull her from the stage so quick she wouldn't see it coming.:BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who knows maybe he might encourage it. If he really dislikes that Maya is a lesbian maybe he might get it in his mind that dancing for guys might make her straight :KEK:.
And if fake breasts are required, Maya is already guaranteed. I said it.
Owwfft. Spicy :LUL:.. perhaps a little too spicy even for my tastes. However my gal Lilly doesn't have any implants :BootyTime:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I had more comments to point out, but it was already too big.
I was reading and getting more and more like this:
Not reading enough it seems. :LOL: Second person that saw Maya's name in that line and didn't actually read what was said as a whole. :ROFLMAO: What was said had nothing to do with this little Maya drama you guys have going on. It's amazing what one girls name does to people on this forum. lol What was said is in context to Maya, Josy, Bella, Sage and Jill as a whole. So people please keep me out of your Maya drama, thank you!

Not saying what Maya did was right in any way. What I am saying in that post though is that Maya and Josy have the most justification for being upset with the MC if they found out he was screwing around outside of their little triangle. The other girls don't have that level of relationship with him yet; so far those 2 are the most romantically involved with MC. The MC has been honest with Maya and Josy when it comes to who he was seeing among those two specifically; he just didn't name names, but if a player has been fooling around with more than what he was being honest about is what I was talking about. I'm not referring to anything about the whole Maya drama going on around here. You guys can have that; I'm with Jill and will deal with her drama when it arrives. :ROFLMAO: lol

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
to be honest at the end of episode 3 i was laughing so hard for how cliche and strange the situation was, i think your odds of winning the lottery are higher than that happening.
plus i am really curious about Isabella since at the end we hear a knock and see 3 people opening a door. The first two are pretty straight foward being Quinn and Maya opening the door to someone. But Isabella opens the door to what seems a room and by that outfit the room is in her house. We know that her husband has been gone for 3 years, she is still waiting him to come back and mc says something bad is going to happen. In the free roam of Isabellas house we are stopped before entering a third room and i think she is hiding something in that room.
Okay see that part about Isabella and the MC saying 'if he knew then what he knows now he would be screaming for help instead of kissing her'. That is the shit that scares me about Dr PinkCake.
I'm fucking done with this Dev.

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Yeah, that shit is not fucking funny. I'm sorry but ruining what may have been the best game on here and then hiding behind 'artistic integrity' is just a fucking lame excuse. Bioware said the same thing after fucking up the Mass Effect 3 ending. I played Mass Effect 1 and 2 about 10 times each, I played through Mass Effect 3 once and I never will again. I don't care if Acting Lessons had multiple endings, I'll never see them because I deleted that fucking game as soon as I finished my one and only playthrough. I'm only raging because I loved your goddamned game and you destroyed it. If you didn't make such good goddamned characters,
But you do make great characters that we care about, please don't wreck this game too. I mean Jesus fucking Christ was the fact that the MC's best friend was
not drama enough? If you wanted all of the MC's secrets coming to light you could have had him confess to his friend
Have one of the girls over hear him in the hallway and poof the same result for story purposes
Goddamnit! I'm furious all over again. I thought I got over this shit a year ago...

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I don't need a fairy tale ending. I don't even need all of the endings to be happy.
Fair enough, I liked it. Many probably did as well, although I am sure others didn't like it either. I think the dev has been smart in how he has catered his narratives and art to IMHO maximizing commercial success. A controversial and not universally loved ending that is memorable going forward for his future projects is better to me than a simple boring one that is forgotten easily.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Fair enough, I liked it. Many probably did as well, although I am sure others didn't like it either. I think the dev has been smart in how he has catered his narratives and art to IMHO maximizing commercial success. A controversial and not universally loved ending that is memorable going forward for his future projects is better to me than a simple boring one that is forgotten easily.
Honestly what upsets me the most is I just don't feel like
fit with how the story was going. When that character died in Depraved Awakenings, it sucked but at least it felt like it went with the story up to that point. It just seems like with Acting Lessons that it all kind of came out of nowhere and because of that, it doesn't seem genuine. It just feels like forced drama for no reason to me.

Reactions: Iruna.

Jmonster

Apr 26, 2019
Never played Acting Lessons, but the second we met Bella, I called her out in my mind as "if anyone's story is fucked up the most, it is her."

I honest to big G did not see episode 3's twist ending. And I ain't even straight myself so like... it was a distracting enough game that I didn't put it all together fast enough.

I honestly feel for Maya the most as a character. This dude does an amazing job at making diverse characters actually feel unique. I am also someone poor as shit and when it comes down to it... if I had a safe but demoralizing chance to dig myself out of 'poordom' I would take the risk.

Reactions: Iruna.

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
A controversial and not universally loved ending that is memorable going forward for his future projects is better to me than a simple boring one that is forgotten easily.
That's a clever way to look at it.

Spoilers for Acting Lessons ahead.

I loved Acting Lessons too because it touched subjects that never appear on those games. The hardships were not other cartoonish males you had to beat up by clicking the correct prompt, it was the cancer of your best friend, it was the unexpected and innevitable loss of a loved one, it was guilt and regret, and the unrequited love that turned to harmful obsession.

If there had been no consequence, AL would not have sticked with me like it has.

It was DrPink's story and I'm glad he told it without watering it down. It touched me like no VN before because it didn't pulled any punch, and presented sad, funny and hot moments.

Now to stay on topic, I think DrP said Being a DIK would be more light-hearted than AL, so no fire ahead, but drugs and prostitution in college are still something, plus whatever the hell is going on with Bella.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Owwfft. Spicy :LUL:.. perhaps a little too spicy even for my tastes. However my gal Lilly doesn't have any implants :BootyTime:
I really hate fake breasts. I don't care what size it is, breasts are breasts. This until you put two plastic balls in the middle. If it's to play with plastic, I'd prefer those new dolls...
Not reading enough it seems. :LOL: Second person that saw Maya's name in that line and didn't actually read what was said as a whole. :ROFLMAO: What was said had nothing to do with this little Maya drama you guys have going on. It's amazing what one girls name does to people on this forum. lol What was said is in context to Maya, Josy, Bella, Sage and Jill as a whole. So people please keep me out of your Maya drama, thank you!
Ow brother, I read everything yes.
But I do not agree either. Maya, in my view, is the last person in this entire game who has any right to be hurt by it. She may be hurt by Josy, but even that would be hypocrisy on her part.
As for MC... (just talking about a love relationship, leaving the other scams aside).
If they don't have something serious, it's because she didn't want to. What "level of relationship"?
That "outside the little triangle" doesn't exist. Josy in that sense is just a girl like any other, to whom MC still commented that he was having something. If someone makes it clear that they are seeing someone else, the amount here does not matter.
Who has a partner and lied about it was just Maya. That alone makes her lose any rights.
Can she still feel upset? Sure, why not. She just has no right to that.
And Josy, in that sense, is in the same boat. Although I doubt she'll be upset with MC. This can change a lot depending on upcoming events.

I think the only person who has that right (until now, but still not having it since they have nothing), would be Jill, all the more discovering that MC is trying to be with Bella at the same time.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes