Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Well did she lie? she was going to tell the MC but you can guess what happened each time she was about to talk about it, I also believe her being with another girl was something she was worried about telling the MC. She fears about being judged especially by a guy who she has developed feelings for.
Oh oh, oh oh. Then I am guilty that this subject does not die. :LOL: :p
She lied, Mormont. When asked in bed "but you don't have a boyfriend?" and she came up with that little story, she lied. Remember our dear teachers' class? It's in the dictionary!
And this part of being afraid to tell about being with another girl was in class too, remember? She might as well have made it clear that she had someone in her life, without making it clear what sex that other person was.

Think for a moment. You come to a girl, somewhere, a party, a coffee, whatever. You start the conversation, clearly interested in her, then ask, "Do you have a boyfriend?" You are not interested in knowing which biological sex of such mate, you want to know is if she has someone! If she says no, since she has, she lied. But let's keep going... So you do everything with this girl, day after day, so someone knocks on your bedroom door, none other than this girl's girlfriend. What would you do and think about it?

A person can't Make you do anything unless they have a gun to your head and even then you have a choice. Or a mind control device...hmm am I controlling people over the net? :unsure: Godlike hidden powers.
Sorry?
I'm not in the habit of leaving someone in a vacuum when directing something at me. My education forces me, not you.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I've been picturing a less dramatic version of Joan and Greg from Mad Men. In this version, he joined the military after they were married, altering the relationship and she, naturally felt lonely and maybe a little rejected, got too close to a colleague. She told her husband and he said he needed a break which has dragged on for 3 years. Unbeknownst to her he has moved on and is fucking everything that moves while making her feel guilty for kissing someone once.
That'd be the best possible scenario. But I don't think, if it was what really happened, that it would cause the MC to say he wants to scream for help.... I'm afraid it's a lot worse than that....

Reactions: Iruna.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
She lied, Mormont. When asked in bed "but you don't have a boyfriend?" and she came up with that little story, she lied. Remember our dear teachers' class? It's in the dictionary!
And this part of being afraid to tell about being with another girl was in class too, remember? She might as well have made it clear that she had someone in her life, without making it clear what sex that other person was.

Think for a moment. You come to a girl, somewhere, a party, a coffee, whatever. You start the conversation, clearly interested in her, then ask, "Do you have a boyfriend?" You are not interested in knowing which biological sex of such mate, you want to know is if she has someone! If she says no, since she has, she lied. But let's keep going... So you do everything with this girl, day after day, so someone knocks on your bedroom door, none other than this girl's girlfriend. What would you do and think about it?
Those aren't lies, that's just dating language. Everybody, when beginning the pursuit of a new relationship makes up a few white lies to present themselves in a better light; this is understood and those 'lies' are under no circumstances to be held against the person because in those early stages, the recipient of the 'lies' is owed nothing.

That'd be the best possible scenario. But I don't think, if it was what really happened, that it would cause the MC to say he wants to scream for help.... I'm afraid it's a lot worse than that....
I played Acting Lessons too :cry:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Let's not bring real-life scenario into this it's a DPC game after all and common sense goes out the window here.

And I keep telling you she was about to tell the MC but she never got the chance to and I do believe she would have eventually I just don't think she expected to fall for the MC in such a short space of time maybe she thought it would pass but didn't know how to tell him or hurt him which she has.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
No no no no no. I do not like you anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those aren't lies, that's just dating language. Everybody, when beginning the pursuit of a new relationship makes up a few white lies to present themselves in a better light; this is understood and those 'lies' are under no circumstances to be held against the person because in those early stages, the recipient of the 'lies' is owed nothing.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-3-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-1866#post-2793634

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
why cant i choose to go to bella after the last scene with maya&josy? i only have derek and sage to choose from (not so hard to decide:))

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Sure, we can all quote the dictionary but that's not reflective of our lived experience, like when you tell your grandmother that you like the godawful sweater she knitted for you or when the girl you asked out says she's seeing someone so as to soften the blow rather than outright reject you.

In any case, Maya admits she doesn't really have a boyfriend and that she was seeing a girl but had to hide it from her religious and homophobic father so which is far more than she owes the MC after knowing him for such a short period.

Reactions: Gods and Iruna.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Let's not bring real-life scenario into this it's a DPC game after all and common sense goes out the window here.

And I keep telling you she was about to tell the MC but she never got the chance to and I do believe she would have eventually I just don't think she expected to fall for the MC in such a short space of time maybe she thought it would pass but didn't know how to tell him or hurt him which she has.
It's just an example to what I'm referring to. That's what MC is going through with her. To understand this, put yourself in this situation. I would send her to hell.
And I keep telling you that she had every chance in the world. It was the most important subject they had to talk about, and she has the longest playing time of all the characters. Look at how many things they did together, or even didn't, while sleeping in the same room. How much longer did she need lol
Coming out of the plot, it was obvious that this was the idea of the DPC, not to let Maya tell, exactly to have this explosion at the end of the episode and the continuity of this story that we are all looking forward to seeing. But if we're going to talk about it, it's not funny. :p

lol Still all good on my end though. :D (y) I hold no grudges here. I'm here to enjoy the game and women like you and everyone else. :)
Just kidding, Deoku. :p It was just a joke to explain the other thing I put in the spoiler tag.

Sure, we can all quote the dictionary but that's not reflective of our lived experience
The dictionary explains the meaning of lies. If what she did is not a lie, then someone go there and change it.
In any case, Maya admits she doesn't really have a boyfriend and that she was seeing a girl
No, she doesn't do that.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-3-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-1861#post-2788763

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And I keep telling you that she had every chance in the world. It was the most important subject they had to talk about, and she has the longest playing time of all the characters. Look at how many things they did together, or even didn't, while sleeping in the same room. How much longer did she need lol
She doesn't want to ruin those moments with the MC confused about her own feelings about him as well may have come into this, the whole situation has been poorly done and you are right there were chances she could have told the MC but as you say it was done for that drama at the end of 0.3. I don't hold it anything against Maya just think it was for that cheap drama of a cliffhanger.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
pffft still trying to defend the free tuition girl? just accept her the way she is and move on already. you guys don't need to find excuses for what she did, she'll find those excuses herself. after that you lot can defend her with more solid stuff since "she didn't have a chance to tell" is a lame excuse when she was staying with MC in the same room, lol

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
She doesn't want to ruin those moments with the MC confused about her own feelings about him as well may have come into this, the whole situation has been poorly done and you are right there were chances she could have told the MC but as you say it was done for that drama at the end of 0.3. I don't hold it anything against Maya just think it was for that cheap drama of a cliffhanger.
Okay, now even I'm sick of talking about her. :p
Talking a little about myself, really. The thing I hate the most in this world is the lie. When I was young I was a perfect liar, quite an actor, really. But as I grew older it changed absurdly. I tell you, I don't tell a lie today. It doesn't matter her size. If I go to lunch at your place and someone asks me what I think of the food, I won't say anything for education, I will say what I really think. When my girlfriend asks what I think of her dress, she's not hunting for compliments because she knows she'll only have the truth. If someone asks something I don't want to answer, I try to say as much as she wants to know, but I also say "I don't want to talk about it." If it affects the person itself, then it doesn't matter if I want to or not, they'll know.
That's why I have this feeling for Maya. If I put myself in MC's shoes, she would have no forgiveness, no matter what her reasons.
In my first save, the first time I played BaDIK, I decided that I would invest in Maya. When I realized her lie, I caught disgust. But as I said earlier, it just made me enjoy the game and the story it is creating even more.

darkrsing96

Mar 17, 2017
Okay, now even I'm sick of talking about her. :p
Talking a little about myself, really. The thing I hate the most in this world is the lie. When I was young I was a perfect liar, quite an actor, really. But as I grew older it changed absurdly. I tell you, I don't tell a lie today. It doesn't matter her size. If I go to lunch at your place and someone asks me what I think of the food, I won't say anything for education, I will say what I really think. When my girlfriend asks what I think of her dress, she's not hunting for compliments because she knows she'll only have the truth. If someone asks something I don't want to answer, I try to say as much as she wants to know, but I also say "I don't want to talk about it." If it affects the person itself, then it doesn't matter if I want to or not, they'll know.
That's why I have this feeling for Maya. If I put myself in MC's shoes, she would have no forgiveness, no matter what her reasons.
In my first save, the first time I played BaDIK, I decided that I would invest in Maya. When I realized her lie, I caught disgust. But as I said earlier, it just made me enjoy the game and the story it is creating even more.
cool story bro. 100% real top kek

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Plus she has the gay, that's not something you go telling around when your family is against it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Each to their own but she at least deserves to be heard out everyone deserves a chance to explain themselves now and again and if all goes well then I'm sure there will be some forgiveness but if she was to perhaps lie again then yeah I could understand why people would want to avoid her, Maya has her flaws just like everyone else does.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes