michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hopefully, better than how it was left, I'm waiting to see what was up with that Bella ending but I don't think we will get our answers from that till maybe next again season you know how much stories will drag out.
Have to say the whole Bella situation can be addressed if u take the Bella door path... I mean it would be weird after that library scene played out in episode 3....

And then Bella and the mc dont adress that whole situation in that pathway arc of the story... But i wont put it past DPC to keep some stuff towards the next season. But i definatly hope he will adress it in that door way arc section.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Harem impossible? :HideThePain:
I almost feel like a harem ending would be the biggest plot twist out of left field for me. Definitely not something I see or feel will happen in this game. After Acting Lessons brought us so close to an ending where we'd walk away with at least 2 women, then only to have that dream snatched away from us. It's bad enough when I have to hope the one girl that's my dream girl in the game will make it through to a "happily ever after" end with me let alone the entire roster of them. lol :ROFLMAO: Damn it DPC!!

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Not to forget the Jill date as well.. Will it be a smooth date... Or will it be interrupted with a phone call :ROFLMAO:
I'll ask Quinn a special favor, just a little call at X time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Harem impossible? :HideThePain:
W-What? I'm sorry, it is very difficult to concentrate with such beauty getting all in your fan sig.

And then Bella and the mc dont adress that whole situation in that pathway arc of the story... But i wont put it past DPC to keep some stuff towards the next season. But i definatly hope he will adress it in that door way arc section.
My hope is that all current questions will be answered/happen in this next episode. I'm counting on him to create other news to keep the flame for next season......... I said flame? Forget this part!

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I agree a harem option wont be on the table... But I wont be against a three way relation with Maya and Josy witout a fire if possible.
Oh, I think the Maya/Josy/MC thing is definitely happening at least once. Maya and MC both have a threesome task to complete and that is the only 3 way situation that Maya would be comfortable with, imho.

Also, to weigh in on the big group discussion about 'Maya drama' and the cheating topic:
As I see it, the only people who have possibly cheated are Maya and Josy. Both got into almost sex situations with the MC and they are the only ones in any kind of relationship. (Except Sage, I guess, but she is immune to all criticism. Sage is glorious.)

However, who knows what discussions they may have had before Maya left for college? They may have had a 'don't ask about cheating, don't tell' policy or maybe a 'it doesn't count if it's a boy' policy. Again, who knows?

The MC is definitely not a cheater because he isn't in a relationship with anyone at this point. At most, he is in the 'talking to' phase and that is in no way exclusive.

Maya and Josy might be cheaters, but they are in no way liars. Even if you didn't see the lesbian/bi reveal coming, the MC only asked about a boyfriend and semantics are important. Be specific kids, no body likes surprises. (Except when it involves lesbians, because this a game and not real life and this will definitely lead to a threesome. So, winning.)

Quin is definitely in over her head with this whole drug and prostitution ring and my 'bad girl with a good heart' is going to need a white knight at some point. And despite loosing to Dawe after pushing all the correct buttons due to plot armor (not bitter or anything), the MC is in fact a ninja and can and will rescue Quin.

As far as the Bella mystery, I'm too scared to talk about it. So, yeah.

Last but not least, we better get to fuck a teacher in this next update.

The end

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'd say he already is on the darkside with following Quinn :p Maya is in between both dark and light.

I'm not even a Maya fan and I've defended her more :LOL: She could have told us everything sure but it's been kept back for drama purposes like I said it's cheap. This is why I'm so against the interruptions how often do you see that in other games? You'd be annoyed if it was Quinn in this situation.
I'm generaly annoyed when There's a scene happening,right? But There's no Quinn in the scene! I'm like:so what was the point of that?( :KEK:)

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Maya and Josy might be cheaters, but they are in no way liars. Even if you didn't see the lesbian/bi reveal coming, the MC only asked about a boyfriend and semantics are important. Be specific kids, no body likes surprises. (Except when it involves lesbians, because this a game and not real life and this will definitely lead to a threesome. So, winning.)
well.. u have no idea of HOW close this game is to RL ^^

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Fair enough, I liked it. Many probably did as well, although I am sure others didn't like it either. I think the dev has been smart in how he has catered his narratives and art to IMHO maximizing commercial success. A controversial and not universally loved ending that is memorable going forward for his future projects is better to me than a simple boring one that is forgotten easily.
Okay, last post about Acting Lessons, I swear.

Spoilers for Acting Lessons incoming

All of this is just my opinion, obviously.

The ending to Acting Lessons was only memorable and 'controversial and not universally loved' because it was a terrible shitshow that ultimately cheapened the game as a whole. I've already said it could have been one of the best games on this site and instead, it is only remembered for its shit ending.

If you are looking for consequences and drama, they were already set up in the first couple of chapters, without an off-the-rails murder/kidnapping. Your friend is fucking dying of cancer! That is heartbreaking to watch as a loved one wastes away in front of you. His treatment had stopped working and he was dying. There were also realistic consequences in the form of your love interest(s) breaking up with you because you chose to fuck around with everyone in the game instead of being loyal to her or them depending on which path you were on. There was plenty of drama built into the existing game. The added murder plot was just shitting writing to add pointless and nonsensical drama where none was needed. And at the end of the game, after the pointless murder/kidnapping, your dying friend is apparently fine and taking photo ops. It's a shit ending. Period.

And Dr.PinkCake, if you happen to read this...

Please, fix your game. Once Being a DIK is finished, rewrite the last few chapters and call it the 'Fan Cut' or something. It can be non-canon, I don't care. If it's about money or support, I can get you money. I'm sure I'm not the only person who wants this to happen.

Yes, I'm aware that last bit was pathetic. But goddamnit, that game deserved a better ending.

Okay, I'm done.

gergaji

Oct 12, 2018
Is there a countown for version 4 to release like they did to DMD?
I used to love DMD but since there is to many sex with the daughter its getting boring and repititive.
I prefer this game since there is more character and there is no string attached (yet). I hope next update will have some content on Isabella

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is there a countown for version 4 to release like they did to DMD?
I used to love DMD but since there is to many sex with the daughter its getting boring and repititive.
I prefer this game since there is more character and there is no string attached (yet). I hope next update will have some content on Isabella
Just that it will be out on the 10th not sure about any countdown maybe keep an eye on his patreon or Discord word usually spreads fast when it's getting ready for release.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
You really should stop pledging to him if you feel that strongly about it my friend.
Yeah, but I only rage at Acting Lessons because it started out so damn well. Plus Being a DIK is one of my favorites. He makes damn good games. I'm still a proud supporter, I just hope that Being a DIK doesn't suddenly go off into left field. Because then I will stop supporting any future projects.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Is that not just codeword for lazy people who can't use the search function? although I'm pretty sure the same question is asked on every page and answered on every page.
Legitimate question, what exactly do you recommend searching for the in search function? Search for the word update? I did that. I got 50 pages worth. The word news? I got 16 pages. It's not exactly the end all be all.

This thread is the most popular thread on the site, much deserved, but that comes with the caveat of actual real news, preview pictures, and update information surrounded and buried by discussion that is often not that interesting and repetitive. I usually check this site once a day and it's not uncommon for me to come back to anywhere from 7-15 new pages of discussion. That's an insane amount of activity for a game that hasn't had an update in 4 months, most threads I get a page or two. I'd love if there was some way to make a sub-thread that was just Patreon updates or previews. Just my two cents carry on (y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Legitimate question, what exactly do you recommend searching for the in search function? Search for the word update? I did that. I got 50 pages worth. The word news? I got 16 pages. It's not exactly the end all be all.

This thread is the most popular thread on the site, much deserved, but that comes with the caveat of actual real news, preview pictures, and update information surrounded and buried by discussion that is often not that interesting and repetitive. I usually check this site once a day and it's not uncommon for me to come back to anywhere from 7-15 new pages of discussion. That's an insane amount of activity for a game that hasn't had an update in 4 months, most threads I get a page or two. I'd love if there was some way to make a sub-thread that was just Patreon updates or previews. Just my two cents carry on (y)
N7's posts that's all you have to look for, he posts all the news updates.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes