Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Each to their own but she at least deserves to be heard out everyone deserves a chance to explain themselves now and again and if all goes well then I'm sure there will be some forgiveness but if she was to perhaps lie again then yeah I could understand why people would want to avoid her, Maya has her flaws just like everyone else does.
Of course, I agree. But again, I wouldn't have any love relationship with her again, and even the friendship would be shaken. There would be no more trust.
When was the last release? 2 months ago?
I hope the new update is big :)
Guess, a little over 4 months?
But yes, it will be this size

Oh i do commit to Quinn,so,so,so much but she wants me to entertain her friends and who am i to refuse such a polite request from such a charming lady?
As long as you haven't promised a monogamous relationship, I think you're fine. Quinn is the one who provides most of them anyway. :KEK:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
When was the last release? 2 months ago?
I hope the new update is big :)
It was near the end of August back on the 21st and will be out next week. :) Since it will be covering 3 different routes from the end of episode 3 some of us are expecting it to be a pretty hefty size. We're definitely going to need a few replays for sure to see everything on each route. :D

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well did she lie? she was going to tell the MC but you can guess what happened each time she was about to talk about it, I also believe her being with another girl was something she was worried about telling the MC. She fears about being judged especially by a guy who she has developed feelings for.
I get you want to defend a character that currently gets heat but lets be real,those 2arguments always come up and are always being adressed by different people - there was plenty of time and opportunities
- Instead of saying i have a gf she could say relationship
Boom,done.
She did fucked up,i think real Mayans understand that and are willing to listen and forgive. The ones that left did not like real Maya but their own imagine picture of her.Offering another imaginary picture is not really a valid defense :p

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
It's because you can't stop thinking about Maya no matter how much you deny it. :p
But there is time, after the next episode, you will break and give yourself completely to the Dark side.

View attachment 506251
You killed the charade!
If she arrives and says something like:
- I fooled you, yes! I used you for my own goals! I put a couple of horns on Josy's head because you eat me so much better than her!
And now we are going to dominate this whole university together, because I have a plan that will end the reign of Quinn and Tommy!
Me:

- I will be your general, my queen! Even with your silicone tits!
10 seconds later, also me:

But that won't happen, so... :p

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
You killed the charade!
If she arrives and says something like:
- I fooled you, yes! I used you for my own goals! I put a couple of horns on Josy's head because you eat me so much better than her!
And now we are going to dominate this whole university together, because I have a plan that will end the reign of Quinn and Tommy!
Me:

- I will be your general, my queen! Even with your silicone tits!
10 seconds later, also me:

But that won't happen, so... :p
I want a DLC with this happening

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I simply said people aren't reading my post, and to not drag me into the Maya drama. Every post listed was some post taking part in a debate a I nothing to do with. I had already pointed that out to Name88 who left it alone after he saw what I meant that I was not talking about the same thing he was. And then still was responded to again a dragged into a post about her hypocrisy or her right to do this that or the other because of it. :ROFLMAO: A person can't Make you do anything unless they have a gun to your head and even then you have a choice. Or a mind control device...hmm am I controlling people over the net? :unsure: Godlike hidden powers. :oops:
Well you expressed your opinion on Maya+Josy situation in one sentence,people wanting to adress that particular point doesn't mean they(me included) did not read the rest of your posts :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
you will break and give yourself completely to the Dark side.
I'd say he already is on the darkside with following Quinn :p Maya is in between both dark and light.
I get you want to defend a character that currently gets heat but lets be real,those 2arguments always come up and are always being adressed by different people - there was plenty of time and opportunities
Boom,done.
She did fucked up,i think real Mayans understand that and are willing to listen and forgive. The ones that left did not like real Maya but their own imagine picture of her.Offering another imaginary picture is not really a valid defense :p
I'm not even a Maya fan and I've defended her more :LOL: She could have told us everything sure but it's been kept back for drama purposes like I said it's cheap. This is why I'm so against the interruptions how often do you see that in other games? You'd be annoyed if it was Quinn in this situation.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Boom,done.
This is the best summary of the Maya drama on this thread.
I'm replaying the game (hyped for ep. 4), and one thing i noticed was how charming Maya's introduction was. The girl was nice, cool, and was the first person on campus to to treat the MC well, so i understand why she caused such impact on her fanbase. Hell, even her moments being a cunt to us, you notice the regret, but she still pushes on for her unicorn free tuition. One thing everyone should keep in mind about Maya is that in the end she's in her own side, she isn't evil or a bad person or some sociopath, but she does have her priorities and will throw people under the bus to achieve them.

I can respect that, it's a lot of conviction involved in this, even if she will probably go too far and end up on booze or drugs later because of her conscience, but oh well.

About the "Maya the Manipulator" thing, let's face it, she didn't really need to TRY to manipulate us. That's the fun thing here. Most people were already mad with Troy, Josy (the boyfriend stuff), etc... and she was a ray of sunshine in the hell that B&R was presented as. Being nice is the easiest way to manipulate someone, even if you're not trying, and she is an atractive woman, most guys would try to help her out just because she smiled at them. So while she could be manipulating the MC, replaying the game, it just feels like she has her agenda and because of her personality and because she gave him a home, the MC is playing along to repay it and/or because they're attracted to her.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Well you expressed your opinion on Maya+Josy situation in one sentence,people wanting to adress that particular point doesn't mean they(me included) did not read the rest of your posts :p
Trust me when I say I actually haven't. :) Not yet at least; I want to wait til Ep4 before that. What my opinion is on them has little to do with who would be more upset than another girl. But I'm done with talking about them for the time being. Moving on!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Lets hope the episode 4 drops on here soon as well ... The wait has been brutal.

Have to say I am very curious and exited about the 3 new paths too take.. Hope DPC fleshed them out a bit.

And also cant wait to see how he made the ending of the hell week asignments…. Will make for some comedy and sexy bits for sure.

Also curious to see how that Maya and Josy situation gonna be handled.

Not to forget the Jill date as well.. Will it be a smooth date... Or will it be interrupted with a phone call :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I agree a harem option wont be on the table... But I wont be against a three way relation with Maya and Josy witout a fire if possible.

But lets first see what DPC came up with in this episode... Its basicly make it or break it type of situation.

Considering the large amount of update that is coming in a few days … And the long wait time … Curious to see if he gonna fill in some story gaps.

And if its gonna be what so many of us expect it to be. Either way it goes I think we can all be sure its gonna be a big piece to get trough once its out..

Will be a fun thing to explore all 3 pathways

Also still curious about the hell week and the prize for getting the most points from that hell week assignments.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes