Deoku

May 5, 2017
Ow brother, I read everything yes.
But I do not agree either. Maya, in my view, is the last person in this entire game who has any right to be hurt by it. She may be hurt by Josy, but even that would be hypocrisy on her part.
As for MC... (just talking about a love relationship, leaving the other scams aside).
If they don't have something serious, it's because she didn't want to. What "level of relationship"?
That "outside the little triangle" doesn't exist. Josy in that sense is just a girl like any other, to whom MC still commented that he was having something. If someone makes it clear that they are seeing someone else, the amount here does not matter.
Who has a partner and lied about it was just Maya. That alone makes her lose any rights.
Can she still feel upset? Sure, why not. She just has no right to that.
And Josy, in that sense, is in the same boat. Although I doubt she'll be upset with MC. This can change a lot depending on upcoming events.
Oh, brother, this is still the focus of the Maya drama on here. :( This post literally starts off with the Maya drama. The part where you disagree, that's fine, but nothing in my post is based around how anyone feels about Maya or any hypocrisy she may have. It is purely pointing out that if the MC is sleeping around these 2 girls are the most involved with him romantically in the games current state and could be upset with him more than the others can right now. Josy isn't just some girl to the MC; the game literally starts off with the MC crushing over her and pursuing her, finding ways to take her on dates, and to try to keep in touch with her even when he's not in town, also making plans to visit her when he can. Maya similarly a large portion or the first 3 episodes involves her and the MC building up romantic interest and feelings in each other.

My post was based solely on the MC being a cheating MC that has been pursuing both of them as well as the other girls. So along those lines yes she and Josy do have the most justification to be upset. Their triangle I'm referring to does exist for the fact that each is aware that the other is seeing another person and still willing to do things with each other even though they know this; and each of those people involved have a relationship with each other.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note that I didn't say a love triangle because there are varying definitions to a relationship triangle; even more than this one link provides. And in some of those definitions there can be those who are unaware that the person they are involved with are involved with someone that they know, in others all are aware and in others only some are aware. The common theme among triangle though is that everyone involved is involved in a relationship with each other. So yes "their little triangle". Maya is aware the MC is seeing someone back at home though she doesn't know the name. Josy knows the MC is messing with a girl he's living with again doesn't know her name. And the MC knows both of them are seeing someone and at the end of episode 3 it's made clear to each of them exactly who they were involved with.

If you are playing the cheating MC; he hasn't told either of them all the other people he's been messing around with or outright fucking. And it's not like he's told them "I'm just playing the field for now". Again when it comes to Maya regardless of her hypocrisy or whatever you all are arguing about when it comes to her; she's still not messing around with anyone beyond the one person she mentioned to the MC in varying ways, and same for Josy. At which point the cheating MC would be the biggest cheater in the triad would he not? This is another part of why they would have the most reason beyond the other girls to be upset with him.

What level of relationship? More of one than the other main girls currently have; it doesn't need to be serious. People have varying degrees of relationships in real life just like in this game. Romantically the MC currently has more of a relationship with Maya and Josy. Again this is regardless of how anyone feels about Maya, because that wasn't what I was discussing. Going purely off events in game Maya is the one he's had more romantic intimate moments with and more heartfelt conversations than any girl on the list which is part of why what occured at the end of episode 3 was such a big hit to him.
Sage - just a fuck buddy currently and has stated that's all she wants; oh and to make him stalk her boyfriend.
Bella - sees him as a dumb drunk kid she secretly has the hots for (and kissed) but pushes away because she's married; even handing him off to Jill.
Jill- simply sees him as a guy she could possibly befriend likes and finds interesting until close to the end of episode 3.

How could any of those 3 deserve to be more upset than Josy or Maya in the current game if they found out he was sleeping around? It's not about who has the "right" to be angry with the MC if he was cheating. I said which of them can be more justified in being upset with him based on their relationship with him in game. Those 3 girls can be disappointed by him sure, but none can be as upset as Josy or Maya if they found out he was sleeping around currently for the reasons I already mentioned. Jill couldn't be as upset as either of those 2 because she's literally not looked at him in a romantic fashion until near the end; disappointed sure.

Last edited:

Jmonster

Apr 26, 2019
I could not have worded it better Deoku. All I would add on, is the secrecy of Maya and Josy is told through their parents. Or rather, their lack of approval. Maya at least has her brother, whom I think keeps her grounded ( honestly my favorite scene ((well at least my favorite non-sex scene :KEK:)) is him scolding her saying "do you really want to fuck this up?").

I would argue the only romance we actually see is Maya with Josy/MC. Hear about it moreso with Maya+Josy but still there. MC has a one-sided crush with Josy that, at least to me, is just infatuation. Good looking, nice, social. Compared to Steve, pretty sure almost anyone would choose her over him :HideThePain:

Maya however, should you go down the CHONK route (ok I know it isn't CHONK but it is infinitely more funny in my mind and therefore is canon) shows many moments of romantic kindle. I would argue it's been at most like 2 weeks by the end of episode 3 so the limit of time exposure damps my perception of how well they know each other. It is definitely there though.

Alright that is enough from me. This damn game blew my mind because I was thinking with my :BootyTime: until the end of episode 3 and didn't catch the hint of :KappaPride: :KappaPride: :KappaPride: :KappaPride: between 2 characters. Props my dude.

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
I know this will likely be an unpopular opinion in some circles around here, but this image really highlights just how over the top Bella's proportions are.

Here she is, next to two other ladies (from CoBD and BaRS), both of which are known for their own respective 'attributes', and in comparison they look almost sleek.
Not a criticism of your work, Coriolan, as this looks very faithful to the source material.
I totally agree.

With some VERY minor Daz dial twiddling on her midsection, Bella's proportions could've gone from borderline cartoon to absolute perfection, imo. It pains me to say this, but to me, she almost looks hotter in clothes.

-Bella is still best girl, tho. :love:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Oh, brother, this is still the focus of the Maya drama on here.
Where you see "Maya drama", I just see her story. That's it, that's all.
It is purely pointing out that if the MC is sleeping around these 2 girls are the most involved with him romantically in the games current state and could be upset with him more than the others can right now.
Once again I do not agree. With Josy, maybe. That was if the choice was made to sleep with her on the second date.
With Maya? MC is closer to a relationship with any other girl but her n Bella. (and I'm talking about a love relationship yes, because if it's not about that, one more reason not to be upset about anything). With Sage he is already a sexbuddy. With Jill he already called her for a real date. With other girls he's had sex too. With Maya? So far she only asked for his "help", never said how they felt, just made out. And again, she has no right to be upset about anything. None of them can, because...
My post was based solely on the MC being a cheating MC that has been pursuing both of them as well as the other girls.
It is only cheating if you commit yourself. What has never happened to anyone until now.
So yes "their little triangle". Maya is aware the MC is seeing someone back at home though she doesn't know the name. Josy knows the MC is messing with a girl he's living with again doesn't know her name. And the MC knows both of them are seeing someone and at the end of episode 3 it's made clear to each of them exactly who they were involved with.
If you are playing the cheating MC; he hasn't told either of them all the other people he's been messing around with or outright fucking. And it's not like he's told them "I'm just playing the field for now". Again when it comes to Maya regardless of her hypocrisy or whatever you all are arguing about when it comes to her; she's still not messing around with anyone beyond the one person she mentioned to the MC in varying ways, and same for Josy. At which point the cheating MC would be the biggest cheater in the triad would he not? This is another part of why they would have the most reason beyond the other girls to be upset with him.
I understood your triangle placement. As I already understood before. I'm just saying that makes no difference. MC made it clear to both of them that he was seeing someone else. Okay, he can be seeing as many as he wants, he's not committed to anyone and made it clear he's free.
And only Josy made that clear. Maya never said she was having anything with anyone until the end of EP3. Which she didn't even tell, "surprise surprised" her first.

For the rest, I see the relationship with Maya smaller than a sexbuddy. You could even call it that but, because you can't, it's just a big mess. A mess she created.
*Oh, I forgot this one... But still, I bet she'll be upset , just the way she is...
*²Ok, but I'll try to keep you out of this drama. Paraphrasing what has already been said.
None of them can say that MC is a cheater or upset that he is having sex, or any shit, with other girls, just because he has never committed to any of them.
In fact, Josy and Maya are the ones who have more information than any other.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
to be honest at the end of episode 3 i was laughing so hard for how cliche and strange the situation was, i think your odds of winning the lottery are higher than that happening.
plus i am really curious about Isabella since at the end we hear a knock and see 3 people opening a door. The first two are pretty straight foward being Quinn and Maya opening the door to someone. But Isabella opens the door to what seems a room and by that outfit the room is in her house. We know that her husband has been gone for 3 years, she is still waiting him to come back and mc says something bad is going to happen. In the free roam of Isabellas house we are stopped before entering a third room and i think she is hiding something in that room.
That's where the "Bella's husband has been in a coma for three years" comes from. Explains the room she doesn't want us to enter, why she's still married, why her husband is "gone"... It explains pretty much everything about Bella. If any it's a bit cliché and predictable, but it may still be an interesting plotline.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That's where the "Bella's husband has been in a coma for three years" comes from. Explains the room she doesn't want us to enter, why she's still married, why her husband is "gone"... It explains pretty much everything about Bella. If any it's a bit cliché and predictable, but it may still be an interesting plotline.
Although, if the reveal is she's put him in a coma or locked him in that room ; I hope it won't be because deep down she's a psycho.
I hope for a more "nice" reveal. Like the man is a pervert, wanting to fuck every underage girl on the campus and she locked him away so he can't hurt anyone.

Reactions: Iruna.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I had more comments to point out, but it was already too big.
I was reading and getting more and more like this:

But name88 has already answered everything. Thanks bro!
I would still add some things, but I think I would just repeat comments I already made.

And if fake breasts are required, Maya is already guaranteed. I said it.
In other words, you don't like Maya for whatever reason because what was said in those previous comments was pretty much on point. It's been said before but Maya has suffered the most at DPC writing especially with all these interruptions hardly a fault on hers but more of that predictable outcome of 'oh I need to tell you something' a minute later 'it will need to wait something has come up' these interruptions would be better used on someone like Quinn who most of us have no interest in :p

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Although, if the reveal is she's put him in a coma or locked him in that room ; I hope it won't be because deep down she's a psycho.
I hope for a more "nice" reveal. Like the man is a pervert, wanting to fuck every underage girl on the campus and she locked him away so he can't hurt anyone.
That would be very out of character. We've heard her think and be remorseful about flirting with the MC and really wanting him back. A disease would be the most logical explanation.

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Where you see "Maya drama", I just see her story. That's it, that's all.

Once again I do not agree. With Josy, maybe. That was if the choice was made to sleep with her on the second date.
With Maya? MC is closer to a relationship with any other girl but her n Bella. (and I'm talking about a love relationship yes, because if it's not about that, one more reason not to be upset about anything). With Sage he is already a sexbuddy. With Jill he already called her for a real date. With other girls he's had sex too. With Maya? So far she only asked for his "help", never said how they felt, just made out. And again, she has no right to be upset about anything. None of them can, because...

It is only cheating if you commit yourself. What has never happened to anyone until now.

I understood your triangle placement. As I already understood before. I'm just saying that makes no difference. MC made it clear to both of them that he was seeing someone else. Okay, he can be seeing as many as he wants, he's not committed to anyone and made it clear he's free.
And only Josy made that clear. Maya never said she was having anything with anyone until the end of EP3. Which she didn't even tell, "surprise surprised" her first.

For the rest, I see the relationship with Maya smaller than a sexbuddy. You could even call it that but, because you can't, it's just a big mess. A mess she created.
*Oh, I forgot this one... But still, I bet she'll be upset , just the way she is...
*²Ok, but I'll try to keep you out of this drama. Paraphrasing what has already been said.
None of them can say that MC is a cheater or upset that he is having sex, or any shit, with other girls, just because he has never committed to any of them.
In fact, Josy and Maya are the ones who have more information than any other.
You know, for a person who claims to be not interested in Maya, you invest a lot of time talking about Maya, I'm just saying. :KEK:
Are you sure you're not a Mayan undercover because I could swear that almost every second post of yours is "Maya this, Maya that"? :p

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
In other words, you don't like Maya for whatever reason because what was said in those previous comments was pretty much on point. It's been said before but Maya has suffered the most at DPC writing especially with all these interruptions hardly a fault on hers but more of that predictable outcome of 'oh I need to tell you something' a minute later 'it will need to wait something has come up' these interruptions would be better used on someone like Quinn who most of us have no interest in :p
But that has already been answered. They are roommates, how long does it take to say "look, I lied, I have someone"? I wrote this in 2 seconds. :LOL:
*Oh, I'll pretend I didn't read that part about Quinn :HideThePain:
You know, for a person who claims to be not interested in Maya, you invest a lot of time talking about Maya, I'm just saying. :KEK:
Are you sure you're not a Mayan undercover because I could swear that almost every second post of yours is "Maya this, Maya that"? :p
Guys, I love Maya. From my perspective, as a player in this story, I couldn't be happier with this creation that DPC made. He has managed to create a character that causes affection in so many and at the same time, disgust in others. Causing all this "drama". She's great!

And I had not said anything! I said name88 had already said everything I would like to answer. I only went ahead because Deoku made me do it! :LOL:

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That would be very out of character. We've heard her think and be remorseful about flirting with the MC and really wanting him back. A disease would be the most logical explanation.
Who would not be? MC is the apple of all dames in this game! He stirrs their urges!
He is the Witcher every demoness and Succubi wants in between her hot scorched folds
filling her up with the love and excitement of a real DIK <Dude Inside Karma >
I really hope so ; or he's disapeared for reasons unknown. But no Yandere Bella

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But that has already been answered. They are roommates, how long does it take to say "look, I lied, I have someone"? I wrote this in 2 seconds.
Well did she lie? she was going to tell the MC but you can guess what happened each time she was about to talk about it, I also believe her being with another girl was something she was worried about telling the MC. She fears about being judged especially by a guy who she has developed feelings for.

Deoku

May 5, 2017

But that has already been answered. They are roommates, how long does it take to say "look, I lied, I have someone"? I wrote this in 2 seconds. :LOL:

Guys, I love Maya. From my perspective, as a player in this story, I couldn't be happier with this creation that DPC made. He has managed to create a character that causes affection in so many and at the same time, disgust in others. Causing all this "drama". She's great!

And I had not said anything! I said name88 had already said everything I would like to answer. I only went ahead because Deoku made me! :LOL:
I simply said people aren't reading my post, and to not drag me into the Maya drama. Every post listed was some post taking part in a debate a I nothing to do with. I had already pointed that out to Name88 who left it alone after he saw what I meant that I was not talking about the same thing he was. And then still was responded to again a dragged into a post about her hypocrisy or her right to do this that or the other because of it. :ROFLMAO: A person can't Make you do anything unless they have a gun to your head and even then you have a choice. Or a mind control device...hmm am I controlling people over the net? :unsure: Godlike hidden powers. :oops:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I really hope so ; or he's disapeared for reasons unknown. But no Yandere Bella
I've been picturing a less dramatic version of Joan and Greg from Mad Men. In this version, he joined the military after they were married, altering the relationship and she, naturally felt lonely and maybe a little rejected, got too close to a colleague. She told her husband and he said he needed a break which has dragged on for 3 years. Unbeknownst to her he has moved on and is fucking everything that moves while making her feel guilty for kissing someone once.

Reactions: Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes