Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Worst case scenario - not being admitted to HoTs - as we,the players know,Maya would have to become a hooker to get that tuition money anyways
The point(s) is how far will she go and can Quinn really be blamed for how far Maya already went?
Or she could just do what any normal student does and get a normal paying job but I guess that doesn't exist in her universe :p

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Can someone enlight me on something? I just replayed EP 1, 2 & 3, and for this playthrough I decided to tell Maya the MC was going to see Josy for date instead of how I initially chose not to tell her, but I don't saw the see the scene or the option for the MC to tell Maya to ask for Sage to be her mother, but the game seems to assume I did and that choice was there... is this a bug or I just missed the scene? Can someone tell me which part is it, so I can confirm I am blind?

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Worst case scenario - not being admitted to HoTs - as we,the players know,Maya would have to become a hooker to get that tuition money anyways
The point(s) is how far will she go and can Quinn really be blamed for how far Maya already went?
You can partially blame Quinn, of course. I mean if I told someone to jump of a bridge they would tell me to fuck off and obviously they wouldn't do it. But if I deliberately told that to someone with suicidal tendencies (I know is a little exaggerated) and they actually jump... How guilty am I? Obviously I would not be the cause of all his problems, but actually I acted maliciously and I shouldn't be spared of my bad actions because he was already fucked up in life. Same with Quinn, Maya was already predisposed to do almost everything for the tuition money and Quinn took advantage of the situation for her own pleasure... So I would say Quinn is very guilty (but not the only one) in what happens to the mc that night.

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
Main girls suitibility for the MC:

As far as I can see so far none of the girls have done anything very bad. If you say Maya and Josy misled and lied to the MC then I will say it must be nice to go thorough life without ever having relationship drama. Bella is clearly frustrated at the absence of physical intimacy in her life, Sage has not officially broken up with her boyfriend and has cheated on him. Jill from all indications is single with Tybalt trying to court her. Though I get the feeling Tybalt is looking for an accessory in his life, the trophy wife. Someone to look good at his side while he chases the golden horseshoe. She gets more passion from the MC after he gets his ass kicked with a big dick helmet on then Tybalt can provide. For Jill I suspect story drama will come from whatever is lingering in her past.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Can someone enlight me on something? I just replayed EP 1, 2 & 3, and for this playthrough I decided to tell Maya the MC was going to see Josy for date instead of how I initially chose not to tell her, but I don't saw the see the scene or the option for the MC to tell Maya to ask for Sage to be her mother, but the game seems to assume I did and that choice was there... is this a bug or I just missed the scene? Can someone tell me which part is it, so I can confirm I am blind?
If I remember well, I saw those scenes. Especially the part with Maya changing mothers.

Quick question in honor of a week out, what is the hottest possible scenario you guys can think of in this next update?
A sextuple sack : Bella on Sage on Quinn on Maya on Jill on Josy.

An All-You-Can-Fit Buffet ; you might say

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You can partially blame Quinn, of course. I mean if I told someone to jump of a bridge they would tell me to fuck off and obviously they wouldn't do it. But if I deliberately told that to someone with suicidal tendencies (I know is a little exaggerated) and they actually jump... How guilty am I? Obviously I would not be the cause of all his problems, but actually I acted maliciously and I shouldn't be spared of my bad actions because he was already fucked up in life. Same with Quinn, Maya was already predisposed to do almost everything for the tuition money and Quinn took advantage of the situation for her own pleasure... So I would say Quinn is very guilty (but not the only one) in what happens to the mc that night.
I dissagree completly.
Quinn is not the one looking for Maya and than acting maliciously towards her,the worst case scenario I can think of is Quinn wanting to see how far Maya will go in order to see if Quinn can recruit her,besides the tasks are nearly the same for all HoT candidates.

As for the night,for all I know Maya gets to do a lil more because Quinn wants to fuck me,which I have absolutly no problem with :KEK:

The part I do agree with is that it was Quinn`s idea(to fuck me:KEK:) and I`m ok with that

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes