jose100

Apr 20, 2018
With more than 4 months between updates, is the dev still charging patrons every month?
Considering that most devs need between 2.5/3 months per update and a lot of them give us like 45 mins of playable content I wouldn't see why DPC should not charge patrons, especially because his updates are the bigger ones alongside MrDots, LewLab and DevianArt. At least in my opinon the updates are worth the wait.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Considering that most devs need between 2.5/3 months per update and a lot of them give us like 45 mins of playable content I wouldn't see why DPC should not charge patrons, especially because his updates are the bigger ones alongside MrDots, LewLab and DevianArt. At least in my opinon the updates are worth the wait.
Actually this takes less time than what that has and takes into account the size difference in updates you get much more with this than you do Milfy City.
To add to what Mormont and Jose100 have said. DPC has also left his job after releasing Episode 3, so currently his livelihood depends on the success of this game and keeping his patreons happy. With that said yes he's charging monthly. He has stayed in touch with his supporters pretty much every week with updates, polls, and new renders so no one ever really has to wonder what's going on. He's also never given any false release dates until he was sure he could get his product out by that date. Currently trying to compare him to some of the game creators mentioned is apples to oranges.

And yes this update has taken longer, but anyone who has played the last update can see why. For this next update he has to flesh out 3 different paths instead of the normal single route he normally takes, so it's naturally going to be a larger update that takes a longer time. At this point none of that really matters though because it comes out next week anyway.

Last edited:

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
You: That's a secret known only to people who check the patreon page or read one the many posts in this thread that have already answered that question
People asking about update:
View attachment 504405

Episode 4 For Patreon. Steam release will also contain 4 Episodes
Or for people that don't want to sort through 15 pages of worthless best girl discussions in order to find one post with actual news :unsure:

Reactions: royale24

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
The disclaimer is somewhat influenced by events that happened in this developers first game, Acting Lessons, and the reactions it got. I think he wanted to make it clear at the start of this game that everything wouldn't be sunshine and rainbows, and sometimes it shows. While this game has so far been fun and lighthearted for a large portion of the episodes we played; he still touches on some issues that could depress people. He likes to make a fun game but one with serious elements as well, and we never know when he may decide to ramp up the drama so he's just letting players know in advanced. As Mormont mentioned above me in his post; he touches on topics like depression, drugs, poverty, bullying.

Its an awesome game though. Great characters, tons of funny dialogue, plenty of hot women to choose from, and sexy moments. As I mentioned it is lighter than his first game so definitely jump in and give it a try. Most who do have been loving it so far. :) (y)
But I mean... There's dark then theres what Acting Lesson did... Need I remind that game was pretty light as welll... sure there was the darth 'vader' little scene but I definitely didn't expect it to go that left.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Is that not just codeword for lazy people who can't use the search function? although I'm pretty sure the same question is asked on every page and answered on every page.
Pretty much. lol :ROFLMAO: And if the search function is too hard; they can also just simply get on his Discord which is linked on page 1. Where he has a section dedicated to announcements then no one has to search through talk of "best girls" on an adult games forum where people often talk or discuss about best girls. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
But I mean... There's dark then theres what Acting Lesson did... Need I remind that game was pretty light as welll... sure there was the darth 'vader' little scene but I definitely didn't expect it to go that left.
Well there was also best friend with cancer, cheating ex wife,mugging ending with Mc landing in hospital on top of Mellisa 's home situation... There was a lot of heavy themes before the climax, maybe humor was just so good that it overshadowed all of the sadness - there is a valuble life lesson here ;)

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Well there was also best friend with cancer, cheating ex wife,mugging ending with Mc landing in hospital on top of Mellisa 's home situation... There was a lot of heavy themes before the climax, maybe humor was just so good that it overshadowed all of the sadness - there is a valuble life lesson here ;)
I consider the friend with cancer sad tho..not dark. There's also one of the mains girls being beaten by their dad and or was it her uncle?

So shiit... That's pretty dim... Still not as dark as what happened at the end tho.

Reactions: Iruna. and JmTrad

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm sure Ep4 will be one of DPC's many future successes and I wish him the best.
And now there's only one more week until he officially hits it out the park. :cool:
Hoping we get some more answers from this update especially with Maya and her situation but no doubt by the end we'll have more questions than answers again gotta keep us interested for that next episode in season 2.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Hoping we get some more answers from this update especially with Maya and her situation but no doubt by the end we'll have more questions than answers again gotta keep us interested for that next episode in season 2.
Wow. You are such a good friend to care first about Maya's situation.
The only answer I need is for Sage to wake me up when the pillow fight starts.
Can't have a slumber party without a HOT girl pillow fight right? ;)
pillow fight.gif

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
These ladies wish you a happy new year 2020. ;)

View attachment 505423
I know this will likely be an unpopular opinion in some circles around here, but this image really highlights just how over the top Bella's proportions are.

Here she is, next to two other ladies (from CoBD and BaRS), both of which are known for their own respective 'attributes', and in comparison they look almost sleek.
Not a criticism of your work, Coriolan, as this looks very faithful to the source material.

And, in the spirit of the post, Happy New Years, everyone!

• Angry
Reactions: wirelessnick

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
What can I say I'm a sucker for a girl in need of some help, and while she might not be my pick I think all the flak she has taken was harsh and she is in need of a good update and I hope DPC delivers on that.
Same here ; I talk shit about Maya, the tuition, the everlasting 20$ bill but every time she needs help (not just "that" kind of help), I'm coming to the rescue. And not because we owe it to our bro.
She'll most probably won't be my "main" save cause Bella ; but I'm interested in the rest of her story

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Same here ; I talk shit about Maya, the tuition, the everlasting 20$ bill but every time she needs help (not just "that" kind of help), I'm coming to the rescue. And not because we owe it to our bro.
She'll most probably won't be my "main" save cause Bella ; but I'm interested in the rest of her story
I think what has annoyed me most about it sure she has kept things from us but she is in no way obligated to tell us everything right away what would be the fun in that learning about her in one update secrets included people would end up losing interest in her if that was to happen.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes