name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I gave COBD a good go yesterday after the recommendations in this thread and it didn't change my opinion tbh. Spoiler: mini review of COBD ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aaaaaaaaaanyway... Back to the subject at hand, it is now 9.30am on the 10th in New Zealand... I need my fix guys :ROFLMAO:
Totally agree,love the setting but can`t connect with any of the characters,as opposed to BADIK,the setting and story is so-so but the character makes the game for me

Nercoz

Dec 25, 2017
:love: While We Wait :love:

:p Below are 23 more previews :p

Enjoy

View attachment 511278

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, first off thanks for taking time to compile this glorious collection!

I have a dumb question (I'm kinda new around here (been present for a while but mostly just lurking :D)), are those "official" renders, as in are we going to see them in the upcoming update?

I LOVE checking out fan art and "unofficial" special renders, however, I REALLY do not like spoilers :D
That being said, I'd love to check these out, but if they are from the upcoming update, I'd rather wait and see them "live" so I don't spoil anything for myself.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the brain cancer my question prolly caused :D

Cheers!

Reactions: Iruna.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018

I have a dumb question (I'm kinda new around here (been present for a while but mostly just lurking :D)), are those "official" renders, as in are we going to see them in the upcoming update?

I LOVE checking out fan art and "unofficial" special renders, however, I REALLY do not like spoilers :D
That being said, I'd love to check these out, but if they are from the upcoming update, I'd rather wait and see them "live" so I don't spoil anything for myself.

Cheers!
A few are Spoilers, But depends on your path ( end of ep3)

Reactions: Iruna. and yngve

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Cheers!
I'm not sure about the first Envy one, but all of those inside the spoiler are real.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Not sure how am I supposed to reply,perhaps Jade agreed to try to invite Bella to their bedroom to spice up their marriage and when Bella turned it down that was it for Jade but not for Stephen?
I don't think Jade would invite Bella to have sex with her and Burke, or am I missing something? But even so, they really thought Bella would accept that proposal? Jade has been neglected from her husband and reacted she was jealous, I mean it doesn't seem like she gives a shit about him, I believe it's more about her pride, self-esteem; Jade is still questioning her attractiveness as a woman and she reacted bad in that scene. So that doesn't mean she can't find someone else who can satisfy her and she did. :sneaky:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Story is what you make it to be!
All the dreams get special interest because some not so obvious kinks start to
surround Mc from all directions and swinger is just too advanced for his frat boy agenda now.
But swing it is, call it open relationship or bi or wahtever suits your face.
The whole shabang only works as a last resort / jerk move or fear of recourse chick beat.

Game oN!

Nercoz

Dec 25, 2017
Thanks for the quick replies!

I'll just completely ignore the renders until I finish the available story line, just in case

Reactions: Iruna.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Real as in official renders yeah. Real as in these are all part of the story of the game I'm not so sure.

The one with Maya/Quinn and the one with MC/Jill(?) seem more like special renders than story renders to me.
Yeah, for sure. But I don't know if he would consider those spoilers too and wants to see them when you recieve them as awards or not. Either way as they are all together and can't tell them apart it would be better if he doesn't open the spoiler.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I don't think Jade would invite Bella to have sex with her and Burke, or am I missing something? But even so, they really thought Bella would accept that proposal? Jade has been neglected from her husband and reacted she was jealous, I mean it doesn't seem like she gives a shit about him, I believe it's more about her pride, self-esteem; Jade is still questioning her attractiveness as a woman and she reacted bad in that scene. So that doesn't mean she can't find someone else who can satisfy her and she did. :sneaky:
I'm not sure what is meant to have happened in this situation. Is it a deliberate ambiguity or do people have a strong opinion on what actually happened? When Stephen and Jade talk about it, it seems like it didn't go very far or was unsuccessful, but when Bella is recalling it then it sounds more like something actually happened which she then "put a stop to".

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
There is a mention of them trying to get her involved.
I agree to a point,I don`t think Jade has a problem with self esteem,she`s forward and bold with the mc,confidently showing her assets ;) I think she`s well aware of her own attractivness

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But ... all girls are insecure around the Mc because of the thrill of novelty and his unaffiliate desire to make it into some frat compound and claim his prize. He could have been a hot item had he held on to his beauty .. alas he chose to beast out and hang it out with the big bland horse drool guys form the campus ..

Oh well ... Game oN!

Here is Hope Mc gets his Stud self back and wreaks some Karate Kid on 'em!

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Easily the best f95 game I've played.

Any other similar well-made games out there I should try?
there are a lot of games out u should try ...first of.. his other game acting lessons .. aweseme story too and many many other games..

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
thatdudefrompluto You haven't shared that poll anywhere else have you? 30 plus votes for Maya :unsure: I'd like to know where all those came from just last week I was defending her I don't remember many others defending her.
nope, i just shared it in here and i was kinda shocked too by the numbers.

and you know alot of lurkers are in here too, sooo....

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes