TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
It probably is because she's a cheater, but not only that. There's also how we discover she is. It's not like with Sage, that we know she is in a relationship from the beginning and then proceed with her (or not). With Josy we discover it while we are already in a date with her (even though she tells us herself, that's an honesty point, even if it's late), unlike others (looking at you Maya :LOL: ). That may have alienated people since the beginning.
That's fair. I suppose she's still on my good side because she admitted to be in a relationship and was obviously conflicted about it - but more importantly, she bought beer and tried to cook for MC although she sucks at it. That's a keeper in my book. :D

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
There goes my F5 key ; you were a loyal friend.... But I'll have to keep going without you and lower myself to click on refresh instead.... The humanity....

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Beta testing and proof reading are ongoing.
The Patreon release dates of Being a DIK: Season 1 will be:

+$25 tiers: January 10
+$10 tiers: January 13
+$5 tiers: January 24

The release date for the Steam version hasn't been set, yet.

I've been working on it and testing DLC builds for the future seasons.

When the Steam version is released, Being a DIK: Season 1 will be available in the $10 tier on Patreon, as I must treat customers as equal as possible (Steam policy).

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
5- Will Tybalt ruin our date with Jill?
He will try unsuccessfully and pay the ultimate price with his life when Jill looks away. :devilish:
Ohhh you little devil! :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought I was going to be lynched in that thread when I went to ask if the characters would be better developed after the part I played so far.
I couldn't agree more, at least so far. I tried again and I always leave this game aside.
I'm a bit surprised that Josy appears to get so little love on here because she pretty much ticks all of my boxes (being in a lesbian relationship with my roommate is not one of them though). Do you guys not find her attractive compared to the other ladies, or is it more because she's been kind of a side story so far? :unsure:
Josy is one of the most beautiful models in this game for me. I think it's the simple fact that she just doesn't have that much screen time.
I think other people know who he is cheating on Sage with. Hence blackmail
I thought the same way as well, But I'm not sure something so beautiful could give birth to something so ugly :KEK:
Oh you are going to invite me. I won't scream out "I Object!" when you marrying Camila... much :KEK:
Hm.. :unsure:
I've seen every kind of relative in these games... It wouldn't surprise me. "People, make merely similar models in these incest games! Thanks."
Ow, I don't intend to marry Camila. She may be the centerpiece of my harem, but for now I wouldn't risk that much. :KEK:
Are you kidding? Josy is probably one of the most attractive girls in BaDIK, but Maya managed to steal my heart by using skillful lies and manipulation. :p

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Guess who drew 100% of my attention :KEK:
Well,Well,Well The most amazing woman in the world among the so called "main girls" look at that:p
I'll change my bet on the number ... I don't know the number, the one that matches the biggest drama of the next ep.
I'm crazy to see people's reaction when Quinn appears on that final little screen giving the summary of relationships! :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes