Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I'm not sure what is meant to have happened in this situation. Is it a deliberate ambiguity or do people have a strong opinion on what actually happened? When Stephen and Jade talk about it, it seems like it didn't go very far or was unsuccessful, but when Bella is recalling it then it sounds more like something actually happened which she then "put a stop to".
That's what is confusing about that scene in the library, it's not clear at the moment who she's referring to. I guess tomorrow we'll know more about it.

There is a mention of them trying to get her involved.
I agree to a point,I don`t think Jade has a problem with self esteem,she`s forward and bold with the mc,confidently showing her assets ;) I think she`s well aware of her own attractivness
Well I think she's confident to a certain degree, a lot of beautiful girls/women can a little bit insecure at times, it's not like Jade is depressed or something, but that little bit of doubt can be enough to make those women overreact in some situations, that's what I think is happening to Jade. And her acting bold toward MC was triggered mostly by MC's behaviour: during that first class she felt appreciated as a woman, as a person, all the feelings she didn't get from Burke for a long time, plus being older than MC and a teacher put her in a more powerful role, this is what makes her more confident. She knows MC likes her and yet sometimes she doesn't believe she can attract a younger student.
Of course Jade acts and dress like the beautiful woman she is, she's not shy at all, no question about it, but as I said she's not super confident 24/7.

Last edited:

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
I'm a bit surprised that Josy appears to get so little love on here because she pretty much ticks all of my boxes (being in a lesbian relationship with my roommate is not one of them though). Do you guys not find her attractive compared to the other ladies, or is it more because she's been kind of a side story so far? :unsure:

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
I'm a bit surprised Josy appears to get so little love on here because she pretty much ticks all of my boxes (being in a lesbian relationship with my roommate is not one of them though). Do you guys not find her attractive compared to the other ladies, or is it more because she's been kind of a side story so far? :unsure:
Honestly for me...she has been my favorite from day one. I hope to see more from her.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm a bit surprised that Josy appears to get so little love on here because she pretty much ticks all of my boxes (being in a lesbian relationship with my roommate is not one of them though). Do you guys not find her attractive compared to the other ladies, or is it more because she's been kind of a side story so far? :unsure:
I find her the most attractive physically,as she got admitted to college and will become closer the the action and I`m sure more fun and not so sad,she might get more love from the community ;)
but
as for myself,Quinn blew my mind she has no competition in my mind:p

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
She's my favourite girl to be honest alongside Jill. Hard to pick between them. Jill has a banging body but I prefer Josy's face plus we just spent more time with Josy so thats a plus in her favour.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Josy has had a hard time of it because we all thought at first she was in a relationship with a guy and that was what always went against her in the first two updates. After 0.3 we are hit with her being with Maya which was a bit of a surprise but like Maya, the thing with Josy is she hasn't had the chance to explain herself yet she did open up a little bit but now the cards are all on the table she needs to confide in the MC and tell us where she stands with Maya.

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
She's my favourite girl to be honest alongside Jill. Hard to pick between them. Jill has a banging body but I prefer Josy's face plus we just spent more time with Josy so thats a plus in her favour.
Same for me, Jill is a very close second. I was just thinking, if there was a fire or something, and I could only save one girl, I would probably have to pick Josy right now.

Also, I have no idea where that particular notion came from. :sneaky:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
2 - Have more? :unsure:
14 - Thinking that way, I wanted her to be his mother :KEK:²
Oh, and remind me to never invite you to my wedding.
I think other people know who he is cheating on Sage with. Hence blackmail
I thought the same way as well, But I'm not sure something so beautiful could give birth to something so ugly :KEK:
Oh you are going to invite me. I won't scream out "I Object!" when you marrying Camila... much :KEK:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It probably is because she's a cheater, but not only that. There's also how we discover she is. It's not like with Sage, that we know she is in a relationship from the beginning and then proceed with her (or not). With Josy we discover it while we are already in a date with her (even though she tells us herself, that's an honesty point, even if it's late), unlike others (looking at you Maya :LOL: ). That may have alienated people since the beginning.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Josy ranked highly on the looks department for me, probably second or third, but she really hasn't had much character development. I'd probably rank her down near the bottom based on how interesting her character has been over the course of the three updates.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Josy ranked highly on the looks department for me, probably second or third, but she really hasn't had much character development. I'd probably rank her down near the bottom based on how interesting her character has been over the course of the three updates.
I've always had the impression that Josy was the character model DPC spent more effort polishing.

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Are you kidding? Josy is probably one of the most attractive girls in BaDIK, but Maya managed to steal my heart by using skillful lies and manipulation. :p

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Well, tomorrow is the big day... As in Spain it's half past eleven and tomorrow I have to work I'm going to sleep and I hope that when I arrive tomorrow after work the release it's updated.

So as I said recently, I won't be posting here once the game is updated till' I finish with it as most of you. I will save this page in favs and catch up with you later, I just hope that a week or two later we all will be back again because honestly, this thread is awesome with his active users and I hope we can discuss about the update all of us again and even new users.

Resultado de imagen de see u soon gif

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes