M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
It is tomorrow, brothers, the long-awaited day!

Well, I ended up not doing what I wanted, a scheme for us to vote and such. But let it be the simplest way then.
I leave my bets here.

1 - Is Chad gay?
2 - Is Chad being threatened by his sexuality or drugs?
3- What will be the biggest drama?
4- Is Jill a virgin?
5- Will Tybalt ruin our date with Jill?
6- Will MC have sex with Jill?
7 - Bella's husband is:
8 - How many interruptions will we have in ep4?
9 - Who would win in an oil fight?
10- Should we tattoo EP release dates or should people learn how to use the search?
11- Will you follow the way of the LIST, or will you be a chicken?
12- How will Tommy react to our case with Josy?
13- Maya will find out what the word job means?
14- Is Tybalt related to Jade?
15- Will Name88 marry Quinn and flee to Patagonia with her in the end?
I forgot a very important one.
16- Sex with Bella in this ep?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
There was a post with all of the 0.4 previews, can't find it. Does anyone have them? Wanna check them once more

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
It is tomorrow, brothers, the long-awaited day!

Well, I ended up not doing what I wanted, a scheme for us to vote and such. But let it be the simplest way then.
I leave my bets here.

I'll leave Emma in sight because I could spend all day looking at her naughty face.
Guys, I realized from the answers of some people that I didn't make myself clear in question number 11.
11- Will you follow the way of the LIST, or will you be a chicken?
It has nothing to do with HellWeek. It's just a (very serious) joke that Buttsmarnn did. I'ts a mission to trace each female that appeared or will appear in the game, regardless of the consequences or appearances. Thank you, thats all. :KEK:

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
When I started looking at these VNs I had no idea they would be this good. Some are crap but the first ones I tried was two pure fluke good luck choices Love and Submission and A Wife and Mother about a year ago. It took a long time for me to try this I think I liked the look of Jill and Isabella that's what did it and I read the reviews. Stuff that's funny or with the long burn growing affection I love. I hate the "Man I gotta tap her ass...gotta fuck that one " crap:rolleyes:

I think there are some games out there that are great but just don't have a big following I can think of one that may need some help. Really funny and sweet "The Shrink" https://f95zone.to/threads/the-shrink-v0-2-onemanvn.36610/
Looking at big beautiful Alice I swear the developer must know Robert Crumb's stuff lol

TheShrink 2019-12-20 17-44-48-88.jpg

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I agree with you it's getting very very frustrating that game compared to playing this is a whole different delightful Ball Game :love:.
Back 365 days ago though it wasn't a bad choice as a second game to play. It was a different story back then, you weren't getting blue balls with it. :cry: I feel funny about going after the kid anyway, he's too young. She should go after Zak's Mom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
The potential of that game is wasted I think there has been more in these 3 updates of BaDIK than that game has had in its 2-3 years I think only recently there was an actual sex scene madness that a game can hold out for so long.
the only changes that that game did and it's impressive in its own right is

moving from this
to this
:rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes