dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
It probably is because she's a cheater, but not only that. There's also how we discover she is. It's not like with Sage, that we know she is in a relationship from the beginning and then proceed with her (or not). With Josy we discover it while we are already in a date with her (even though she tells us herself, that's an honesty point, even if it's late), unlike others (looking at you Maya :LOL: ). That may have alienated people since the beginning.
I don't think the cheater explanation holds much water though... Especially because so many seem to worship Bella.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So really, who's in the wrong here? Josy, or the MC? Or maybe neither.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Lucky fucker you are, to see 3 and 4 back to back is a treat.
I was left on quite the cliffhanger, not getting to see Hell Week... As big as these updates are, I'm gonna have to set a lot of time aside just to get a single playthrough in. :ROFLMAO:

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I don't think the cheater explanation holds much water though... Especially because so many seem to worship Bella.

I shouldn't have read that, but I did halfways call it at the first release...
I don't think it's any secret that the vast majority of MC's in these titles are a POS.
We know it's wrong IRL (or at least I hope you do), so that's why we play these. To live out the fantasy of being a premiscuous creature without real consequence (or real time and effort and with superhuman charm). ;)

Last edited:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018

I guess it's because of how things happen. She goes with the MC on a date, and things start looking up, and at that time.. She lays on you that she has a boyfriend. Because it's the first frustration in the game, a lot of players were probably turned off by her right then and there.

But it's not only that. Like some people said, her limited screen time in the first three episodes, just made most of the players leave her behind for the girls they interacted with more. I actually think that Josy is less hated than Maya, while the barbie is more of a love or hate character, while Josy isn't, she is just someone who needs more attention so players can connect more with her.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

I'm not so sure it's that simple.

I have to agree with enjoying the story back-to-back will be great. I discovered this gem only today, and the end of EP3 left me hyped as fuck. Can't wait to see EP4.

Jackychanman

Aug 4, 2017

Some good takes some bad.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
The predicted reaction :LOL:
I'm not so sure it's that simple.

I have to agree with enjoying the story back-to-back will be great. I discovered this gem only today, and the end of EP3 left me hyped as fuck. Can't wait to see EP4.
She asked to be with MC when her girlfriend is also in the same college, clearly says who she wants to be with. Right?
And having gone to Maya, did no more than obligation. Maya clearly didn't know about the visit, so Josy didn't warn her (at least it looks like this). My idea is that she went there to do the right things with Maya first.
Well, that's what I expect. I don't want to be disgusted with Josy too.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

It's not only because she's a cheater, I clarified it afterwards. It's how we get to know it. For Bella and Sage we know they are in a relationship before we do anything with them, and start a, for now, non-romantic relationship first knowing it. For Josy we discover it during a date. People don't percieve those situations the same way.

I think I know why Josy acted the way she did in that date. She became infatuated with the MC during the summer and went into that date with the intention of having a one night stand with a guy she liked, but she saw him as a player, and thought he wouldn't be interested in a relationship. So her intentions were a one night stand only and then leave everything, him (despite having feelings for him), that town, college, everything, and start a new life somewhere else. When she said she had a crush on her she cut it off because now there were feelings in that date, not just sex, she got scared and confessed being in a relationship.

Knowing this makes me empathize a lot with Josy, but obviously you can't know this when you first play it, so the first impression you get of Josy is very bad. It looks like she was playing with you, although she wasn't.

I don't think either of them is at fault, she may not like the MC having sex with all those women and maybe she will stop dating him because of it, who knows, but he isn't commited to her either.

One last thing, Josy asked to go to MC's room and regardless what you say (being with a girl or not) she won't move with you, so she moved with Maya because of Maya, not the MC. Although the MC seemed to be her first choice.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The predicted reaction :LOL:

She asked to be with MC when her girlfriend is also in the same college, clearly says who she wants to be with. Right?
And having gone to Maya, did no more than obligation. Maya clearly didn't know about the visit, so Josy didn't warn her (at least it looks like this). My idea is that she went there to do the right things with Maya first.
Well, that's what I expect. I don't want to be disgusted with Josy too.
we'll see about it but doesn't matter any way, as much as what Josy did is wrong, she told about the situation beforehand, warned MC, didn't say "I don't have a boyfriend". I actually think she would break up with Maya but she didn't want to do it over a phonecall or a text. As many people said about Maya not having a chance to explain herself, this is what not having a chance looks like. Josy is okay in my books. Cya all tomorrow !!

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
we'll see about it but doesn't matter any way, as much as what Josy did is wrong, she told about the situation beforehand, warned MC, didn't say "I don't have a boyfriend". I actually think she would break up with Maya but she didn't want to do it over a phonecall or a text. As many people said about Maya not having a chance to explain herself, this is what not having a chance looks like. Josy is okay in my books. Cya all tomorrow !!
:WaitWhat:
You know I agree with everything you said, right? After all, I must have said all this myself more than once here. :LOL:

Here, you even reacted to both comments. lol

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes