name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Status update Episode 3

It's almost been one week since the release of Episode 2.

I'm thrilled to see the response from you guys.

Thank you for reporting bugs to me and giving me feedback. I've decided not to patch Episode 2, since the bugs you found were minor.

There is sadly one bug that affects the gameplay slightly, but if you encountered it, I would still recommend to continue on your saved game.

The bug happened for "Massive Chicks" during a special Maya scene and the wrong variable got set. It would show in the relationship report that you got that scene, even though you didn't.

These things happen when a game is in development, that's why it's so important with beta testing and player feedback. I'm doing all I can to make each release polished, but once in a while these pesky bugs pass through quality control.

Development of Episode 3 has started and it's currently in the writing/planning phase.

I'm not going to reveal a lot of details about it, aside from the usual previews, but be prepared that the upcoming Hell week will be split into two episodes.

It's not because I'm aiming to make a short episode, it's the contrary. There's so much stuff I want to do with Hell week, that one Episode won't suffice.

Today the poll for Character in the upcoming threesome ended. It was a very close poll, but the winning option won marginally in each tiered poll.

The winners with 24% of the votes are:

Quinn and Riona
View attachment 300070

Sarah and Camila came in second place with 21% of the votes.

Camila and Melanie came in third place with 20% of the votes.

I'll have to prepare the poll for clothing and I will post it sometime during the weekend.

I'm completely sure of how to design the scene, so the choice of clothing will be limited and they are likely to come off completely sometime during the scene.

Have a great weekend, maggots!

Dr PinkCake
YEAH BOI!

Reactions: Fran100

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Ok my theory is chad’s side chick is actually Quinn! so blondie needs to pick up his steroids right? and the dragon tattoo girl is the closest drug dealer in town, you know she’s kinda slooty and into dik type of guys one thing leads to another. fits her character and almost everyone wants to see her going down for been a pimp/drug dealer/cock blocker right? I think is her instead of josy or maya.
That's actually one of the best possibilities, now that i think of. But dam, it will be fun for Chad to be with Dawe girlfriend.
I just imagine the reactions they are going to have when it's going public. Hahahaha

Does anyone know the name for the techno song when you freeroam the diks mansion ??
Meizong - Skyline, you can find it on Spotify and Youtube

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I don't know if it has already pointed out, but Maya's skin texture is really bad, she has got a lot of craters and black spots. In some scenes it's really disturbing. It does not happen with other models. It seems the skin of an obese and greasy middle age man. That's very strange because all the rest of graphics in this game are really well done.
This game is really great at the moment, I like the fact that the same choices lead to different dialogues and points depeding on relations and your DIK score. I usually hate minigames but in this game they are not too annoying, so give them a try if you select to avoid them.

Reactions: Vidimus

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
I don't know if it has already pointed out, but Maya's skin texture is really bad, she has got a lot of craters and black spots. In some scenes it's really disturbing. It does not happen with other models. It seems the skin of an obese and greasy middle age man. That's very strange because all the rest of graphics in this game are really well done.
I noticed that, but to me it looks like she's wearing a really thick layer of makeup. It bothered me a bit at first, but the "uniqueness" of it has made me like Maya a bit more now, it helps her get apart from all the other "doll-skin" texture. Except for Sage, who has the "default redhead skin", I guess.

Btw, I'm not saying that the game looks bad, far from it. It's possibly the best looking game of this type that I've ever played. I especially liked the scenes with Sarah, this last update.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That's actually one of the best possibilities, now that i think of. But dam, it will be fun for Chad to be with Dawe girlfriend.
I just imagine the reactions they are going to have when it's going public. Hahahaha
Chad is cheating with Steve's father!!! o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay... probably not, but think of the irony!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Ok my theory is chad’s side chick is actually Quinn! so blondie needs to pick up his steroids right? and the dragon tattoo girl is the closest drug dealer in town, you know she’s kinda slooty and into dik type of guys one thing leads to another. fits her character and almost everyone wants to see her going down for been a pimp/drug dealer/cock blocker right? I think is her instead of josy or maya.
It has to be someone who is known or at least part of a group

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
ey im stuck in the party after talk to everyone possible. i dont know what to do next. im keep looking but nothing happen.

help plz

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
ey im stuck in the party after talk to everyone possible. i dont know what to do next. im keep looking but nothing happen.
Maybe you still miss checking some rooms upstairs or talking to the couple on the sofa. You have also the drink option with Derek (on the right).

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

Cant wait for the Riona and Quinn 3some. :love:(y) I also hope for a Quinn and sage next. or Maya and josy or Bella and jill keep up the good work.
btw is it wishfull thinking if we also get a MC, Derek and Dawe Girlfriend 3some next ?

Reactions: Fran100

perv-chan

Mar 31, 2019
I have such a bad gut feeling about what could happen to Josy, Maya or Sage... Mostly about Josy and Maya.
Bruh, Acting Lessons scarred/burnt (heh) me.

I'm loving this so far though!
I personally would want to see more of Riona. I'm kinda sad that she is not one of the main girls, but then again at least that raises her chances of survival. *Nervous laugh*

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes