perv-chan

Mar 31, 2019
Not sure why we're spoiler tagging speculation but I'll continue to go with it.
A while ago I saw a video on YT about how film/series theories are potentially bad for fans and the creators, so I simply don't want to ruin stuff for people who for example don't want any wild theories thrown in their faces or want to figure out stuff on their own.
When it comes down to it, a really good guess backed by evidence is a potential spoiler to someone who didn't figure it out on their own.

lgarthy

Mar 3, 2019
This game is the creation of a true master! Gorgeous models, serious interactions, comedy interspliced netween moments of genuine warmth and drama. It is so beautiful and smart. Choose your path; I'm the sensitive, honest hero who might be broken, rather than use all his might/gifts. I'm the studious monogamist who has not yet chosen his mate. This game makes my blood pump and my eyes tear! Pure, innovative GENIUS!!!

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
The best game far away bro,i really like it,nice work!! I waiting next update i hope will be soon ^^

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
ave no issue with trans people and a lot/most of them get treated horribly but going that route would be a likely kiss of death to DrPinkCake's Patron count and revenue. Look how many dudes lose their minds over the idea of NTR and the backlash that can follow, eventually revealing a character to be a transgender woman would create a bigger shit storm than Eric ever did. I'd actually respect DrPinkCake for doing it if that's actually his plan but that would be a terrible business move.
Yo if trannies looked like Maya I'd allow it

lol it is joke theory but still... something to think about ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are my issues with any Maya/Josy theories:

Not ruling it out, probably the most likely current theory, but it is definitely not that cut and dry.

More evidence you forgot about though:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In my opinion, when speculation cites evidence directly obtained from the game, that evidence should be under a spoiler.

If you say, "I think A will do this-and-that in the next episode, because he did such-and-so in the last one." That's the same as saying "A did such-and-so in the last episode." Both need a spoiler.

Pure speculation without evidence, such as, "A is going to do something-or-other to B, because A is a douchebag", does not need a spoiler.

By the way, I think A is the greatest thing since the Creation. So, FUCK YOU!

Reactions: Enyos and perv-chan

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
My newest Maya theory, if you can handle it:

That quite doesn't fit with the photos she showed MC. What tickles me is what makes her so much in need of money when her brother doesn't seem to care too much about it. She must have done something terribly bad in her parents opinion to piss them, like drugs or banging the aunt's husband. But something like drugs would explain more the need for money.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes