B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Yeah, that Burke is definitely shady. I don't think he would randomly popup twice if he wasn't important. He could very well be the "mastermind" behind all the shady stuff. The other characters, besides Quinn maybe, obviously aren't intelligent enough to run anything like what appears to be happening. They would also need an "inside" source to keep the heat off them even if he isn't running things.
And that would explain why morons like Dawe (don´t remember his exact name) are still in College ... they have the teachers as backups --- they do not dare to kick them out cause they know too much ... or they are just their underlings ...

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
And that would explain why morons like Dawe (don´t remember his exact name) are still in College ... they have the teachers as backups --- they do not dare to kick them out cause they know too much ... or they are just their underlings ...
Nah, I don't think so. They're still in college because their parents fund the college (like Tybalt's parents).
As painful as it is,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
So unless she's been sleeping with ET or a farm animal
Calling it now. That's the "twist." This is going to turn into an alien invasion scenario. You THOUGHT this was an "innocent" game about college-age kids trying to get drunk and laid, but really, it's a hellish death-epic about resistance to an all-out war against hostile aliens trying to take over Earth.

The DIK fraternity? Totally going the way of the Wolverines from Red Dawn. Yup.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Josie possible spoiler:
So, on the Chekhov's gun principle, this could be a possibility. Of course, it also might be a red herring. That information only comes as a result of a choice that affects two key variables (depending on the choice). So, that might be its only reason for existence in the game. Or possibly, it's to get Steve on the MC's side for some future development, if you make the right choice.

But if Josy, is not the 'whore', who might be? Of course if that information is not really relevant, we probably will never know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hello there, i have a little question, how do you open the console? i want to see the scene with the blond girl :D thx all

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
So, on the Chekhov's gun principle, this could be a possibility. Of course, it also might be a red herring. That information only comes as a result of a choice that affects two key variables (depending on the choice). So, that might be its only reason for existence in the game. Or possibly, it's to get Steve on the MC's side for some future development, if you make the right choice.

But if Josy, is not the 'whore', who might be? Of course if that information is not really relevant, we probably will never know.
Nah definitely Josey. She's probably one messed up chick. Jill is the safest bet!

lgarthy

Mar 3, 2019
I could use a better tutorial for the fight mini-game. I don't seem to be able to pick my attack pattern. I get the one in the middle no matter what. How do I choose the other(s)? Also, even though I have gone through the tutorial a bunch of times, I clearly have no idea what I am doing. I can move to another square and that's where my input to the fight seems to end.

Help-- I'd like to win one (or two). Thanks.

mattmaatt

Sep 26, 2017
I'm always stuck at the CUM-petition i dont know what to do, i talked to everyone and it wont end free roam.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Does anyone know how many chapters this game is gonna contain ? or what the end target is for the ending part ? right now we got 2 chapters done but every chapter feels like it was even bigger then his previous game acting lesson.

Reactions: genmaximo

Seguidilla

Feb 8, 2018
Is there an android version, if so can you give me the link? I cannot find if someone asked this or shared. Thanks in advance.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
This game is potentially bigger than Acting Lessons but I can't imagine DrPinkCake would want to make it 48 chapters and spend that many years on one story, if that were the case I'd put the odds of it being finished at zero. I think, if he were to continue as a long term project it'd be broken up by school years so each year would be a separate game, characters would graduate, drop out and leave, some may stick around, new ones would enroll (freshmeat... freshmen) new ones would find work there and the main character would continue to grow in a climb of power over the frats/sororities and university before graduating.

That said, I'd be surprised if he did four years worth of university life too. I expect either sizable time skips in spots or this is going to only cover that first year and he moves on to a new story.

Edit: Also, going by when the topic was made and the last update Acting Lessons was first released and completed in just over seven months. That's impressive and while I still expect this one will be longer, it's not going to be one of those games that is going to be in production for years as some other have been. He's clearly got goals in mind and won't stretch it out just because it's popular. If he has ideas for it I certainly wouldn't rule out an eventual sequel.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ah, I have finally figured out why a game that only has two updates has 205 pages of discussion already: The wildest fan theories are spawning like new flora after a desert rain. Won't go into them but present my own predictions.

Random points for the first two releases:

- Gotta love the humor.

- Derek is a hoot and a half. Although during his initiation scene I would have appreciated Dr. Cake not putting the text where his Delta Iota Chi Kappa was so you had to stare at it...

- Had a major laugh when Isabella revealed what you did to her house when you tried to help her.

- Was kinda astonished that some characters mentioned missing money that you took. Therefore I didn't want to p.o. Isabella even more by stealing from her. (I have a steady income from brawling, sliding and taking notes anyway.)

- Thank you for making the sliders solvable. They are quite easy to do now and are mostly completed within 20 seconds. (I have experience doing them through casual Hidden Object Puzzle Adventures.)

- I still would like to see more of Sally. Nice touch to include her in the rewards, even as sub. (Which I'm not into.)

- Girls: Sage for the Total Dick playthrough, Maya for the I do anything I want but mostly neutral one, and the Total Chick one will most likely be a toss-up between Josy and Jill, unless some weird personality flaws are revealed down the line. Isabella, Cathy, Quinn and Riona don't really do much for me.

- The usual praises for graphics, story and smooth animations.

And as usual I am looking forward to the next update.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes