jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Exactly. Don't blame the character's choice because of game's weird mechanics.

And in the context of the game MC's been fucking almost everything that moves while pursuing serious relationships with multiple people, don't see how anyone has the moral high ground in this situation.
Josy was the most honest. She said she was in a relationship.

Maya didn't reveal her secret, but had a good reason not to not to mention she thought it was over.

MC is basically a hypocrite. Getting mad about them not being fully honest, while he himself was the most dishonest one there. All hell is gonna break loose if he cheats on both of them, like you say he has been trying to bang just about anything that moves. Why should they trust him? He was banging (or trying to) them both at the same time, while they were separated.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
And in the context of the game MC's been fucking almost everything that moves while pursuing serious relationships with multiple people, don't see how anyone has the moral high ground in this situation.
You do have a point but that still entirely depends on how you as an individual are playing the game. Not everyone is playing the game as a manwhore, or a more realistic scenario is that people have different saves and are playing the game through different ways. For example in one playthrough someone could ignore Josy as much as they could and never pursue her romantically while only focusing on pursuing a relationship with only Maya and none of the other girls. In that specific scenario then yes, the MC does have a moral high ground.

Reactions: Iruna.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Have to be a chic. That's it. I recommend an editor or mod to change your alignment right before the convo to gain maximum profitability.
That's exactly how I "play" this game : keep switching alignments and follow the script to be sure not to miss anything.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just wanted to let you know that something is wrong with the compressed version, all the "exams/tests" are broken to the point that you cant even ignore the errors...it kills the game flat.
thanks, i know, sorry for that, bottomfeeder notified me already.
i posted a fix in the compressed post just now, which should resolve at least some of those errors.
if there are others errors remaining still, gonna try to fix it tomorrow.
p.s. in case of any compressing errors pm me, or report here.thanks

Reactions: Rythan25

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Okay so assuming DPC doesn't radically change the system in the upcoming seasons, it seems like each girl is tied to either chick or dik scores. We already know Josy and Maya are tied to chick, there were already scenes with Maya in the last update that you could only get with a high enough chick score. I'm also assuming that Sage and Quinn are tied to dik because they also have scenes tied to dik score already. That just leaves Bella and Jill. So, what do you all think? Will Jill and Bella both be tied to chick or dik or will it be one of each or will they be more neutral?

Also, on a complete side note. Remember during the threesome scene with Quin in the last update when she asked if you wanted anal? Is it just me or was that not actually possible in the scene? I think you could stick in a finger or something but that was it. All I'm saying is Quinn owes me an asshole. I paid good money for that threesome...

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Josy was the most honest. She said she was in a relationship.

Maya didn't reveal her secret, but had a good reason not to not to mention she thought it was over.

MC is basically a hypocrite. Getting mad about them not being fully honest, while he himself was the most dishonest one there. All hell is gonna break loose if he cheats on both of them, like you say he has been trying to bang just about anything that moves. Why should they trust him? He was banging (or trying to) them both at the same time, while they were separated.
And it's not like you can't progress with them, in fact you can freaking date both, you just have to be a massive wimp.

Which makes sense. Being a Chick basically means you DON'T fuck around being a massive walking human dildo, and in fact commit much less cheating.

login2me2

Sep 8, 2018
It took a while but as always this episode was very much worth the wait. The quality is incredible, although I did see some minor kinks both in text and renders. And it was adequately long even though I didn't explore that many paths yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now for the long wait for season 2, I hope my save works.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Who knows, maybe Quinn has gang connections and sold every girl for profit and you can only save one of them
Something very sketchy going on with her I think it's whoever is supplying her with the drugs but she is certainly out to cause havoc i think more will come out of this situation between herself and the Tommy and Josy situation.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
You do have a point but that still entirely depends on how you as an individual are playing the game. Not everyone is playing the game as a manwhore, or a more realistic scenario is that people have different saves and are playing the game through different ways. For example in one playthrough someone could ignore Josy as much as they could and never pursue her romantically while only focusing on pursuing a relationship with only Maya and none of the other girls. In that specific scenario then yes, the MC does have a moral high ground.
And that's why I said it's a weird choice made by dev game mechanics wise but not story wise. I guess if one plays Maya only route might feel betrayed but I'm just glad on ones burned or shot.... yet.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes