DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Okay so assuming DPC doesn't radically change the system in the upcoming seasons, it seems like each girl is tied to either chick or dik scores. We already know Josy and Maya are tied to chick, there were already scenes with Maya in the last update that you could only get with a high enough chick score. I'm also assuming that Sage and Quinn are tied to dik because they also have scenes tied to dik score already. That just leaves Bella and Jill. So, what do you all think? Will Jill and Bella both be tied to chick or dik or will it be one of each or will they be more neutral?

Also, on a complete side note. Remember during the threesome scene with Quin in the last update when she asked if you wanted anal? Is it just me or was that not actually possible in the scene? I think you could stick in a finger or something but that was it. All I'm saying is Quinn owes me an asshole. I paid good money for that threesome...
Maybe neutral? You can't be an horny asshat around Bella to progress with her but I don't remember anything specifically dik score related. As for Jill, the shower boob scene only happens as a chick (or maybe neutral also works I haven't tried) so I guess the story progresses regardless of your alignment BUT you get more from her if you're nice.

That anal only applied to Riona, I think. I actually like her and Camila a lot and feel sad that they're only secondary.

Reactions: Iruna.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Something very sketchy going on with her I think it's whoever is supplying her with the drugs but she is certainly out to cause havoc i think more will come out of this situation between herself and the Tommy and Josy situation.
I don't care as long as no one's getting shot. Or burned. Or pushed off from a roof. Or drowned. Or crashed. Or any STD.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyone know how to get the scene with Melanie?
View attachment 512240

Anyone knows how to unlock these two here? Thanks!

I'm stack at the party. How to end it?
I cannot actually end the party in ep 4... Please help! I litterally talked to everyone included those by phone

• Talk to Mona (Camila's redhead friend) on the upper floor, grab a beer downstairs (fridge by the couch) and give it to her.
  • There is a door between Sarah and a speaker box, the same one Jacob was guarding during the CUMpetition. There you'll find Tommy, Rusty and Quinn.
The rest is more obvious IMO.

Where do i find Sage in the Free Roam where you must talk to her?
By the pool in the HOT's basement

Change into swim trunks - I have no idea how to do this :(
Upper floor, in the room with the books & couches. You'll find MC's bag on the floor at your left.

Is the latest update a lot of content? I lost my save, and don't really want go through the game again just for a footjob.
I didnt count, but I wouldn't be surprised if ep4 has more scenes then all others combined.

Guys, what to do with Orchid and bonsai
Nothing, leave'em alone.

Last edited:

keeley9

Dec 28, 2017
Truly DPC is creating next level thing with this.
I've never experienced any single game in this site before like this one.
So many variables to play with, not mention the story it self, as for me that is truly dedication he put out there. Imma pledge without hesitation.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Iruna.

mikelinez

May 11, 2017

• Talk to Mona (Camila's redhead friend) on the upper floor, grab a beer downstairs (fridge by the couch) and give it to her.
  • There is a door between Sarah and a speaker box, the same one Jacob was guarding during the CUMpetition. There you'll find Tommy, Rusty and Quinn.
The rest is more obvious IMO.

By the pool in the HOT's basement

Upper floor, in the room with the books & couches. You'll find MC's bag on the floor at your left.

I didnt count, but I wouldn't be surprised if ep4 has more scenes then all others combined.

Nothing, leave'em alone.

RE 5-Bella's pool scene. 1st free roam at her house.

When do you get to go to Bella's house on episode 4?

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
Josy was the most honest. She said she was in a relationship.

Maya didn't reveal her secret, but had a good reason not to not to mention she thought it was over.

MC is basically a hypocrite. Getting mad about them not being fully honest, while he himself was the most dishonest one there. All hell is gonna break loose if he cheats on both of them, like you say he has been trying to bang just about anything that moves. Why should they trust him? He was banging (or trying to) them both at the same time, while they were separated.
You realize that you can play the game and not "cheat" on either of them right? It isn't cheating in the first place because the MC is not in a relationship with either, but that's beside the point.

You can't avoid kissing Josy or Maya, but you can avoid banging either of them. If these girls acted a certain way towards the MC because he indeed tried to bang anything that moves it would be fine. However, they might act the same way even if he was being completely honest and did not have any side chicks whatsoever - in other words, the player's choices do not matter, or at least those who should do not, and that sucks big time imho.

Last edited:

clowth

May 20, 2017
Hi, got to complete it on dik route and was awesome, does someone have a save with chick path or both? thanks!

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
I can see how it would make a bit more sense if you've ONLY been sticking to Josy or Maya (although in both cases you would still know you're hooking up with someone that is taken) but if you're playing an MC that's fucking them both and is absolutely open about it the whole episode seems a little odd. My dude, Josy told you she's in a relationship and Maya at least hinted at it, yet you went for it anyway. Why is the next step running away like a whiny brat and refusing to talk to people? You just found out that the two women you're fucking happen to also fuck each other. Where I'm from we call this being a lucky son of a bitch.

But other than that this was probably the best episode in an already extremely well made game. Will have to check what happens if you stay with Derek (as much as the MC running away made no sense it made even less sense to me to run away from Maya and TO her brother where she would immediately check) or Bella but on the Sage path I was actually really happy about all interactions. Getting to know the less important HOTs better, actually getting to interact with Riona without Quinn being there, Sage opening up a bit etc. There was a lot of development for characters that used to be rather onedimensional.

Two points of confusion for me were though:
1 - Is there supposed to be an RNG element to the Tennis minigame or how come sometimes continuously hitting "HIT" while in the red eventually gets you a point and sometimes it just randomly gives your opponent a point without even letting you click anything?
2 - During a certain scene with a certain teacher that I checked out of curiousity despite it not being on my main path I remember clearly being told to open the right door. So obviously I went into the left door...only to end up exactly where the right door would have led to anyway? Guess there is a faulty trigger there and both decisions send you right?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
What an update ! Played all of the scenarios I wanted to see and I'm so damn satisfied.
Here goes what I experienced.

Also, can someone tell me how will I get those 2 scenes? Includes some spoiler so hiding it as well

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Tell that to Jacob, Jamie and Leon nice dose of crabs from Arieth :LOL: I was getting a little worried at how she was looking at the MC take Dereks sound advice and avoid :p
Yikes. And based on their parties I'm sure everyone has their fair share of seafood now.

Reactions: Iruna.

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Hey guys I just saw this game on upcoming games on steam in adult section, and it says season 1.. so the steam version wont be a complete version? I'll buy the game when it comes on steam...

If the developer see this please add the faces of babes on steam achievements I want to display it on my steam profile....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

login2me2

Sep 8, 2018
Hey guys I just saw this game on upcoming games on steam in adult section, and it says season 1.. so the steam version wont be a complete version? I'll buy the game when it comes on steam...

If the developer see this please add the faces of babes on steam achievements I want to display it on my steam profile....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
They will most likely be separate games on Steam.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
What an update ! Played all of the scenarios I wanted to see and I'm so damn satisfied.
Here goes what I experienced.

Also, can someone tell me how will I get those 2 scenes? Includes some spoiler so hiding it as well
Chick.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zirael Q
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes