M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Replay the Carwash. Or more precisely the end of it. If you think Minny/Wendy was the worst Derek had to endure you are mistaken. Dude is a trooper. Although I guess it's more likely that the Minny/Wendy thing completely destroyed any miniscule amount of selfesteem he used to have and he is now in a state of being able to fuck anything...for whatever that is worth.
Hahaha you guys are talking about the 2nd car owner right?
Yeah, poor guy :ROFLMAO:
Actually when Jade mentioned she wants to meet in the parking lot I was convinced she was gonna be a triple whammy. A teacher, a feminist AND outdoors. Guess you don't get that lucky but still, poor Derek having to suffer through all that. And even if you do actually sleep with Jade and would have technically covered the feminist part with that it's already too late. You can not save him from the Minny/Wendy experience and tell him to just fuck anyone outdoors.
Worse part is it was all for nothing, they didn't egg the preps, so they failed.

A minute of silence for a comrade who took two h-u-g-e bullets in a lost war

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
I mean, problem 1 is just you saying that you're stupid enough to NOT connect your Patreon and Discord accounts(nice wordplay btw) together and that itself is an "asshole move"? Not sure if he mentioned it in his Patreon but he did say to connect your Patreon account if you want to partake in the discussion there. Blaming the dev for something that you did not do and can be easily avoided in my books is what I would say, a real asshole move.
No.
I dont know if my english this bad is and my own fault or you just not understood what i tryd to point out. (Maybe by choice, so its easier to insult me?) Or for that matter, what it means to connect your accounts. Especially in terms of privacy, data flaging/profiling and tracking.

I simply wanted to state i would consider "myself" dumb if i connect accounts, because i know the background. Other people who dont know any better i can hardly blame nor would i try.

With this i am forced to think about this developer who quit last year because of the acting of some people. I didn like his decision. Now, i understand it better.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
After I download the new files, can I delete the old "Being A DIK" folder or will that fuck up the save files?
Yeah, the Roaming files always keeps a backup of your saves just delete it after you start the new one just in case

Reactions: Iruna.

thjnh1591

Jul 17, 2018
Has anyone got any tips on the Jill shower scene? I've done full playthroughs with Massive DIK and Massive CHICK, stayed at everyone's place and played through then done all dialogue options with Jill including winning & losing the tennis match but nothing unlocks it for me.
I also tried it both ways but for some reason, the affinity still stays as 'DIK' with massive CHICK.
To get the Jill's shower scene, you can change the affinity in the console "SHIFT + O" at the end of the tennis game.
affinity = u'CHICK'

Here are my ep4 full saves with all scene unlocked, the ones without names are Bella's route:

Last edited:

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
How do I end the freeroam at Isabella's house? It says to rest on Derek's bed.

I am not at Derek's house.

EDIT: To those still stuck, you click on the sunchair next to the pool.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
How do I end the freeroam at Isabella's house? It says to rest on Derek's bed.

I am not at Derek's house.
Yeah try to go upstairs and change (click on the duffle bag), if it still doesn't work call Sage because it's a requirement to pass

Reactions: Iruna.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Worse part is it was all for nothing, they didn't egg the preps, so they failed.

A minute of silence for a comrade who took two h-u-g-e bullets in a lost war
ah yeah that was a sad moment, but if they fail to become DIKs, what will become of the game's name? I'm guessing someone or something will interrupt the event and they'll have a chance to finish the list in the meanwhile. It was relatively easy, how could they forget it lol

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
ah yeah that was a sad moment, but if they fail to become DIKs, what will become of the game's name? I'm guessing someone or something will interrupt the event and they'll have a chance to finish the list in the meanwhile. It was relatively easy, how could they forget it lol
Well, at the end of episode 4 there was only 1 Jacket so either Derek or MC will become DIK's member.But I remember seeing a picture with both of them in DIK's clothes, can't seem to find it.

Zelai

May 8, 2019
I also tried it both ways but for some reason, the affinity still stays as 'DIK' with massive CHICK.
To get the Jill's shower scene, you can change the affinity in the console "SHIFT + O" at the end of the tennis game.
affinity = u'CHICK'

Here are my ep4 full saves with all scene unlocked, the ones without names are Bella's route:
Any chance you instead upload your persistent from the save folder? Please and thank you.

Reactions: Hornydracula
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes