D

Deleted member 1310400

Just went through this updates scene gallery and i still have like 6 of them locked. Went back and made a few different choices but cant get them to unlock. Anyone know what to do?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Well, at the end of episode 4 there was only 1 Jacket so either Derek or MC will become DIK's member.But I remember seeing a picture with both of them in DIK's clothes, can't seem to find it.
well, that could be a twist as well, maybe one of the maggots would have to take a shot for his maggot brother, but just becase they showed a jacket doesn't mean they'll allow either MC or Derek to become a DIK. That was an interesting finale to season 1

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah in my current playthrought I haven't done anything Derek mostly did all of the stuff. I wonder what the prize will be for the one that did the most tasks.
well, that could be a twist as well, maybe one of the maggots would have to take a shot for his maggot brother, but just becase they showed a jacket doesn't mean they'll allow either MC or Derek to become a DIK. That was an interesting finale to season 1
Indeed a great way to end the season,maybe the person who got the most tasks will get first the jacket? still I think both of them will be DIK's members and I can't wait for it.

Reactions: Iruna.

baitman13

Dec 8, 2019
I played this too fast now back to the waiting game. I want to get all of the missing scenes but I don't want to play through again since I'm pretty invested in the story lol.

D

Deleted member 1310400

hey sorry im a bit of a noob, just downloaded a persistent file how do i use it? Do i just put it in the game folder?

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Tennis game is only mini I like. I actually enjoy but I assume dpc will make it unbearable in the future. As of right now It doesn't require the reflex of a 15 year old ninja that has had sharp objects, fists and feet thrown at him since 18 months to live. Gender studies is ok I use a phone for that. So it isn't work.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes