absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
the master strikes again. Just finished chick route with bella i am in shock amazing update and jill is my queen or maybe maya and josie, uhh now i am reminded about a certain fire lol still a beautifull scene.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For f* sake woman!:FacePalm: I stood up Aphrodite reborn to be here!:mad: Gimme ma 3some now!

BTW, was she always that short? (that counts +37 points for my final grade)

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018
Help!

I can't load my latest save (end of 0.3). There's a warning shit but can't seem to go through it. Can't do anything, it automatically asked us to quit the game. How to ignore this warning and just keep playing the modded save game?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I havn't finished playing the update yet but...

This MC is getting pretty annoying. Why is he so butt hurt over the maya josy thing? For one, they were not in a real relationship with him. If anything, they were cheating with him against each other. More importantly, the MC does the same shit to a much larger degree. He was chasing Maya while dating Josy. He is banging Bella while chasing Jill. He is fucking Sage at the same time. And chatting up 5 chicks on tinder. He is potentially banging all his teachers and HOT sluts.

Ok, this kind of tangled web is the result of keeping all the options open or just being a man whore, but I just wanna slap this guy around and put some sense into him. He is acting like he got cucked by a fat japanese man and his life is crashing down or something. I'd like a bit more introspection from the MC. Instead of being a crying baby, he should talk to them to sort things out. He doesn't have the right to play the victim in this situation at all.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I havn't finished playing the update yet but...

This MC is getting pretty annoying. Why is he so butt hurt over the maya josy thing? For one, they were not in a real relationship with him. If anything, they were cheating with him against each other. More importantly, the MC does the same shit to a much larger degree. He was chasing Maya while dating Josy. He is banging Bella while chasing Jill. He is fucking Sage at the same time. And chatting up 5 chicks on tinder. He is potentially banging all his teachers and HOT sluts.
its because DPC knows how sensitive the players are. Everyone here loves a girl on girl scene but would freak out and stop playing if any of the LIs kissed another guy , even if its a fictional universe. Thats why its ok for MC to be promiscuous af but not any of the other LIs

DoomedForever

Jul 16, 2018
Well that was a wee bit disappointing. Never cared much for Josy and tried to fend her off as much as the game let me but was really interested in Maya but now I have to either share her with someone I don't want or pretend everything's okay and get kinda cucked. Wish there was an option to just tell them to fuck off, guess I'll have to move on to Bella as plan B. Other than that was a good update.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes