Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
When I started playing the game back then, I'm not a big fan of Derek at all. But now the highlight of each update is Derek in the Feminism Class. Bonus points if he's wearing the dickhat too.

• Love
Reactions: Iruna. and Rhazes

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
Derek is by far the best written character. He has brought so much enjoyment since the start and he also encourages my choices because I imagine him sitting to the siide giving me a thumbs up, saying doi it Bro. A close second is Bella
I'd challenge back that they're all really well-written. That's the only problem with this episode... everyone's amazing and it makes it too hard to choose a secondary path (primary is Envy :love:)

Reactions: Iruna.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
I'd challenge back that they're all really well-written. That's the only problem with this episode... everyone's amazing and it makes it too hard to choose a secondary path (primary is Envy :love:)
They all are very well written. The writing in this game is great.Yeah, Envy I wasn't even interested in her at first. Lilly was in my eye at the time when at the club and then Envy in the VIP area... It was very good to see her in the new app in game. She is definitely interested in talking again. If and when the content allows it.

Reactions: Iruna. and dharq000

scott1989

Sep 23, 2018
Hi'all. Does anyone know where's Camila's 5th special render? (First on the second row, left to right. I think it's the only one I didn't managed to find on Bella's free roam)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Can someone give the Math test answers ? the compressed version isnt broken, but we get this... I mean how the ***** are we supposed to answer correctly with this kind of BS ?
screenshot0002.png

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
Hellweek seemed rushed sad about that tbh and that ending didn't like it one bit
I'm not sure we're playing the same game... We're like 3 weeks into the 1st semester school year at this point, and 3 of the 4 episodes have been dealing with this. Seems to me like it's being drawn out if anything. A semester is typically 16 weeks, so we're looking at a minimum of 5 seasons at the current pacing to make it to mid-year? I'm guessing we're going to see some serious time skips unless the whole game is about term 1 freshman year.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
non of my saves work, it says i'm using data not supported?
There is a few saves posted in this thread before the update you can use. If gives you the choice who to stay with. If you used scrappys mod you have some options. 1: Use someone else's saves and your character is their characters name. 2: Wait for scrappys update he said tomorrow or soon after. 3: try using the fixes in scrappys update mod thread.(this didn't work for me. I tried for an hour. It has worked for others). 4: Start a new game.

Reactions: Tjock

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm not sure we're playing the same game... We're like 3 weeks into the 1st semester school year at this point, and 3 of the 4 episodes have been dealing with this. Seems to me like it's being drawn out if anything. A semester is typically 16 weeks, so we're look at a minimum of 5 seasons a the current pacing to make it to mid-year? I'm guessing we're going to see some serious time skips unless the whole game is about term 1 freshman year.
Well not talking about it the way u think of now lol

I mend that some scenes we didn't see of that board and were just said to been done that's what I mend by rushed

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Wow. I don't even know what to say after that update. I'm amazed at the content, quality, and impact. This was already a 5 star game in my estimation, but it's the best on this site without a doubt in my mind now. Every one of the paths had some progression and nuance to them. To be honest the biggest surprise to me is how high Quinn shot up on my list of girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After this update, I'd say only Sage is more appealing to me, and honestly if the story with Quinn continues she may pass Sage. Damn. Name88 may have been on to something all along. Quinn is a very well written, consistent, and appealing to a DIK main like myself. Kudos to Dr Pinkcake, he's seriously created a masterpiece.

Ggggghfffh

Mar 18, 2019
Can anyone tell with who you have to talk to continue the party cause i think i've had everyone but appearantly I'm wrong...

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I thought the tennis game was by far the easiest mini game in the game. I actually expect DPC to retune it so that I completely lose interest in it and find it a disgusting abominations
I got it by not smashing the ball when the cursor hits the red part of the scale but with more like a middle-hard smash. The mini game doesn't make sense to me but at least I got it twice now with 2:1. I never won the second set, maybe it's unbeatable and you are forced to win 2:1.

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
can anyon tell me how i can use the save files people shared on here? i have tried 100 times now, and they dont work, as in the scenes stay the same. im missing 5 scenes and i have no idea how to go back and play chick rout lol. i know, im a dumbass

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes