Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Well not talking about it the way u think of now lol

I mend that some scenes we didn't see of that board and were just said to been done that's what I mend by rushed
There was just too much going on. I can see where you are coming from I would have enjoyed the entire hell week being played out from the mcs perspective. An actual hell week, would have been great.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
Can anyone tell with who you have to talk to continue the party cause i think i've had everyone but appearantly I'm wrong...
Without spoilers? 2 on the main floor/party area, 2 in the hallway with the bathroom, 3 upstairs, 2 in the hallway under the stairs... I think that's all of them.

Reactions: Ggggghfffh

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
Thanks! I just figure it out. If you stay with sage and during the roaming phase find heather and she'll move to another room in the hallway to complete the scene.
but after put blanket on heather I tried all the doors while them seems to be all locked...

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
can anyon tell me how i can use the save files people shared on here? i have tried 100 times now, and they dont work, as in the scenes stay the same. im missing 5 scenes and i have no idea how to go back and play chick rout lol. i know, im a dumbass
Start over for chick route or wait for scrappys mod to update and change it on the fly during the game. I'm not sure about other options but there might be a chick save out there.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Every update I go back and try brawler and every time I am reminded why I turn off the mini-games. It just hates my PC. Even in easy mode as soon as I pick the move the combo flashes on screen and before I get the first key press in the opponent throws their attack. I don't even think if you could just click on the arrows I could click quick enough to pull it off.

Reactions: Qwerfy

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
Start over for chick route or wait for scrappys mod to update and change it on the fly during the game. I'm not sure about other options but there might be a chick save out there.
how do i go the chick rout? do i have to staart the game all over, or?

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
100% josy and the other 1 will come back to us eventually betting it! also #derekisbestcharacter
I'll admit I be undervaluing Derek sometimes but he shows up in the clutch.(y)
Derek shot be like.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hellweek seemed rushed sad about that tbh and that ending didn't like it one bit
What path did you pick? I picked Sage and things turned out good for me ;)

D

Deleted member 1892544

If I were the MC I would've said "Whoa, WTF" and then that would be it. This guy was straight PISSED the whole episode :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes