royale24

Sep 6, 2018
NOTE: to fix errors in exams unrar (images.rpa; 29mb) into PC: GAME/game/ or MAC: %autorun/game/ and to replace the old one. in case of any additional errors pm me, or report here. sorry for that, and thanks
Anyone able to upload the images.rpa fix to another site? The workupload download is only downloading at 14KB/s. I'll re-upload it if I get done with the download before someone else posts it. Thanks!

Edit: Here's a mirror for the fix:

Last edited:

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
It was just unlocked for me after waking her up, idk if theres any other conditions for it but in this playthrough i was on dik. Worst case scenario is that its dependent on your interactions with her from previous episodes and youd have to redo older episodes.
perhaps its related to some previous choices or some points/affinity etc,I cannot get thru the damn door:mad::LOL:well maybe its still not the time to cuck tommy

kalux

Jun 4, 2019
went with dik but fucked it up with bella, went with chick and got her scenes
We need a poll that figures out why so many people love Quinn. Almost all my girlfriends been Quinn and only 2 been B

I think you will find one might take some time, the chick saves are a bit rare because going dik gets more scenes.

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
I am hoping that their will eventually be a Maya path and Josie path, that are separate from each other. I love both of them and maybe a path where its all three of you are in a relationship.

Reactions: tankdick
Feb 24, 2019
Dam I love this game. This is the great game for me. Character, Story ,Gameplay, It has shown us that Drpinkcake work hard for this game to come in perfection.

-This update made me to add more girls to my list
-Bella, She is hot and her scene is good. In the future, I would like to see threesome with MC,Jill and her

I love Jill and Jade in the first place and this update has made me love them more.Both of their scenes is quite hot.
Especially Jade's scene I love her scene a lot is so hot. I'd like to see her more scene in the future
Jill my favorite girl , I like her too. She's so cute and beautiful at the same time.I would like to see her scene more in the future

Thank a lot DrPinkcake for this game.

PS. There is a few magazine that I have missed. Anyone knows the location.Please inform me.
I would like to collect them all but for this update free roam has many path, so I don't know the missing magazine
in which path.

Thank you for you support everybody and enjoy the game

screenshot0601.png screenshot0602.png screenshot0603.png

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
I tried but it doesn't seem to work, does it matter where I spent the night?
I am pretty sure I made a move on jade though and that must be why. Jade....... Jade...... Milf of decade she is. The Jade content is just fucking amazing and unique I'm not sure if Josy and Maya are worth the trade off at the experience. I now see why people posting lists on this website change girls on some updates. Wow Jade route was amazing. Fucking great game and writing as always minus the mini games which are abominations with exception to the new tennis game I actually enjoyed.

Reactions: Iruna. and megido06
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes