SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Did Chad even appeared in this episode? Does Sage still love him?
I was on a chick path so didn't seen any of them

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
So here's my problem right now :p Ive done this playthrough literally 3 times... chic,dik,neutral and in order to keep my sanity i "cheated" for the minigames where i added money or altered my stats for the fights to be easier. But now i cant load any of my saves T.T I kinda dont wanna redo everything since it doesnt let me start the game. Anyone have a workaround ?
put only 1BadIKCh from former scrappymod in game folder

sktt1

Jul 13, 2018
Stuck at party where you have to talk to people how do you end it I feel like I talked to everyone?

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
u mean not only requires score d-type>0 but also needs dik affinity? :oops: ahh that's sucks a single heather fingering wont be enough for me to start a new playthru guess im gonna wait for cheatmod
Yeah I just use a mod. Even then there're still many parts requires multiple replays.

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
ah I assumed u use the scrappy mod that solutinon is for this,if u use saveeditor im not sure how to solve the problem maybe using unren?
Figured out what u ment and tried it. Didn't work xD. I guess it's time to redo the 3 routes again T.T
Thanks for the help though xD

• Haha
Reactions: sulimo04

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
IS IT ME OR THERE IS NEW TEXT AND STUFF RIGHT FROM EP1?:oops::oops::love: IF SO, WE SHOULD PLAY THIS RIGHT FROM THE START, LIKE, I THINK THERE IS EVEN NEW MAYA DIALOGUE/EXPLANATION IN EP2?

sorry Idk why the caps, I'm Sofuckingexcited :p

Sorry if there is already a thousand comments about this, I'm carefully avoiding to read any spolier till tomorrow

Stuck at party where you have to talk to people how do you end it I feel like I talked to everyone?
Talk with everyone; on the first floor enter in all the rooms, the arrows are pointing wrong, there is a door at the left you should get in clicking in the arrow pointing down.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
does anywone know why all good devs are so vanilla? is it because their are scared too lose patreon or the rules from steam patreon?

Reactions: Esp``
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes