Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
I tried to even reload a couple of times to see if there was a way to get them Ida nudes.
But apparently DPC is not a chubby chaser that's for sure. :LOL:
God bless you dpc. If she brought me meals a few times of week and didn't eat half on way to see me I would have something to work with.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Dam I love this game. This is the great game for me. Character, Story ,Gameplay, It has shown us that Drpinkcake work hard for this game to come in perfection.

-This update made me to add more girls to my list
-Bella, She is hot and her scene is good. In the future, I would like to see threesome with MC,Jill and her

I love Jill and Jade in the first place and this update has made me love them more.Both of their scenes is quite hot.
Especially Jade's scene I love her scene a lot is so hot. I'd like to see her more scene in the future
Jill my favorite girl , I like her too. She's so cute and beautiful at the same time.I would like to see her scene more in the future

Thank a lot DrPinkcake for this game.

PS. There is a few magazine that I have missed. Anyone knows the location.Please inform me.
I would like to collect them all but for this update free roam has many path, so I don't know the missing magazine
in which path.

Thank you for you support everybody and enjoy the game

View attachment 512726 View attachment 512729 View attachment 512730
Here's my persistent file with all gallery rewards and scenes of ep1 unlocked. You may have to overwrite yours 2 times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iruna.

Lokman00

Dec 31, 2018
Absolutely loved this update! A big thanks to DPC for all the hard work he’s put into this project! Love how all the characters have depth to them even the side characters. Derek is such a bro throughout this journey that I decided to stay with him over Bella first and didn’t regret a single moment. Looking forward to season 2!

Reactions: Iruna.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
One word ..INCREADIBLE! Oh my god the crotch of my paints was actually moving up and down all through the update. Isabella and Jill too. Most of the time it was happening when they were just chatting with the MC . All I had to do was look in those two girls eyes :eek: Fantastic stuff (y) :love:

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just played till the party at diks started and that laptop hack pic posting, so it got quite late that i did not even notice the time so im calling it night (to be continued :KEK: ) lol

btw here are my test solutions i found out about (not sure if they are posted already tho) and maybe some might find them useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ps hope there is a guide soon, i was like 99% sure i looked everywhere yet i missed 2-3 renders lol

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
So here's my problem right now :p Ive done this playthrough literally 3 times... chic,dik,neutral and in order to keep my sanity i "cheated" for the minigames where i added money or altered my stats for the fights to be easier. But now i cant load any of my saves T.T I kinda dont wanna redo everything since it doesnt let me start the game. Anyone have a workaround ?

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
Yeah if I remember correctly you have to be a dik
u mean not only requires score d-type>0 but also needs dik affinity? :oops: ahh that's sucks a single heather fingering wont be enough for me to start a new playthru guess im gonna wait for cheatmod

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes