Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
how do i go the chick rout? do i have to staart the game all over, or?
You start over and make the chick choices. Basically choices DIKs wouldn't make. Don't be a DIK. I would just wait a day or 2 for scrappys update or look for a chick save in this thread someone has to have posted one by now.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
This is top tier content if the game was just Isabella and Jill this would still beat anything else out there for me at least.
Same with Milfy city Caroline is a favorite over there. That is probably why I like Haileys story so much she is like 90% of the content. You can feel a bond with her. If you haven't tried give Haileys story a try.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I took the sage path too....but is it me or the only challenge that wasn't done was egg the preps one? I for sure don't remember anything about pranking them.
I wonder if it's set up that way because I looked around everywhere in free roam and didn't see this challenge unless you had to pay Magnar for help or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

emiyaubw

Jun 24, 2017
well but how to manage to unlock this room after waking her up? :oops: or there's some specific conditions for that to trigger?
It was just unlocked for me after waking her up, idk if theres any other conditions for it but in this playthrough i was on dik. Worst case scenario is that its dependent on your interactions with her from previous episodes and youd have to redo older episodes.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes