sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
Did Chad even appeared in this episode? Does Sage still love him?
I was on a chick path so didn't seen any of them
for me fuck buddy relationship seems to be optimal choice its nice to have a real bro and a fuckbuddy while u still can explore feelings toward others but yeah I think sage's feeling is complicated she's serious in considering relationship except the reputation

Reactions: M.Sato and Iruna.

something__else

Feb 9, 2019
Is the Bella route bugged? When I'm inside her house, I have the task of calling Sage than get changed to go to the pool. But as soon as I call Sage, the task change to "Rest on Derek's bed", than the bag to change clothes isn't clickable anymore =/

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
EP4 MATH TEST Solutions!
Since many asked but nobody seemingly wrote anything yet, I took some time to write down and explain the answers for those who are in need or interested in the logic behind it.
1.) B is correct.
Look at the rows not the colums. The first two squares are added up to the third, but if they overlap, they vanish completly.
2.) D is correct.
Similiar as 1, but here the added up result is cut off vertically in the middle. Anything right of that axis vanishes.
3.) A is correct.
The number of dots on each side of the middle piece either increase or decrease by one.
4.) D is correct.
Same situation as 1, only the added up result is in the middle
5.) B is correct.
The bar rotates by 90° every time and the number of dots increase by one.
6.) A is correct.
You get 4s if you check the numbers and check the letters from right to left. They are in reverse alphabetical order.
7.) C is correct.
Similiar as 6 but it's not reverse and two steps instead. Also every other square has capitalization, so "7E" not "7e".
8.) B is correct.
The first letters are two steps forward the second letters one step back every time, so it's "hb".
9.) D is correct.
Subtract 18 every time from left to right, so the answer is "08".
10.) A is correct.
Ever heard of Sudoku?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
does anywone know why all good devs are so vanilla? is it because their are scared too lose patreon or the rules from steam patreon?
Most people like vanilla stuff, its why its vanilla. The basic stuff is pretty much always more popular than the exotic. Thus, vanilla devs are more popular.

Shaderz

yes, you just have to be chick and have their scores good enough. Although, to get both to sleep with MC at the end, you need other requirements. Not sure what those are, I got it on my Josy route but not my Maya one. Probably needs to be higher level chick.

Reactions: Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes