sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
As expected, after playing 4.0, it only further confirmed that Jill is the one true waifu. Be gone, other thots. Hopefully I'm not corrupting her traditional and sheltered mind, and hopefully it won't be another 3 months for the next update...

Also, it was good seeing Jill laying down the hammer on that creep Tybalt on Rooster after the date lmao
yeah Jill is the waifu and sage is the bro

therealusername

Apr 1, 2019
With three different ways to kick off the fourth episode, I understand why this one took the longest time yet to be released. And the wait was more than worth it for all the content on each of the three routes. Now I'm all the more curious to see whether the MC will get kicked out from the DIKs and follow his own love interest(s) (either Maya & Josy or Jill and/or Isabella) if he fails Hell Week.
The only thing that keeps this game from being perfect are the minigames, but to be fair, having the option to turn them off really doesn't make it much of an issue for me. Although if anything, not having to spend time on the minigames would mean that the next episodes could come out sooner, but in the end, it's Dr. Pinkcake's game and not mine.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Anyone else not have the heart to play the DIK route because they don't want to feel like an asshole so they uses cheats or saves for the full gallery? Or am I the only one?
Most of the "DIK" choices really aren't bad at all. Cocky, arrogant, playful, banter etc, but rarely anything that bad. Also the ones that are just cuntish can be avoided because you get plenty of DIK points out of the other stuff.

Honestly playing the CHICK route is kinda cringe to me makes the MC seem like a right pussy some of the time.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Most of the "DIK" choices really aren't bad at all. Cocky, arrogant, playful, banter etc, but rarely anything that bad. Also the ones that are just cuntish can be avoided because you get plenty of DIK points out of the other stuff.

Honestly playing the CHICK route is kinda cringe to me makes the MC seem like a right pussy some of the time.
Hmmm maybe its more that I don't care for the DIK route women. Sage isn't bad and I can have somewhat of a relationship with her following the CHICK route but I don't care for Quinn much and I like the other 4 women more.

D

Deleted member 1666613

Can we get a CHIK AFFINITY save file for the end of 3? (Even 4?)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
if i had to pick two girls it would be jill and bella, in my opinion they seem to be the best of all the girls. i like how mature and driven jill is (also like how she's not a party slut) and bella has this hard outer shell that i just want to crack (and a body to die for)
Well said. Romancing Bella is almost like dealing with a coconut, you gotta crack open the hard outer layer to get to the juicy good stuff on the inside.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes