Jan 5, 2019
Well done!

Thanks for the Android Work. HOWEVER, I couldn't even see the messages on the phone. I started from.the beginning and the phone texting to Josey from the bedroom is blank on her replies. Thanks tho us android users appreciate the porters, but its hard to save your game on this port apk version and like I said the phone messages are jacked up.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Any chance one of you fine gentlemen that already downloaded from the "official" links could start up a torrent that is not associated with some questionable Russian sites?

Would rather avoid running .exe files from such sources, and direct download just failed again :(

Jan 5, 2019
N7 I've added my Android Port on the forum.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2874315
It would be easier for people to locate it you put it on OP.
Thats the one I download. Maybe on an iphone its different, but On my Samsung Note 9 I swear After I take a shower to get dressed to go on the date with Josey. When I click the phone on the phone screen u see nothing. All u can see is your choice replies on the right side of the phone.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Got Mix feelings, about this update First part was like watching a chick flick (I hate chick flick) I skip this part hard, Bella Parts were Fing, Great I wanted more I didn't care about the rest of the episode, Well lets talk about The Free Roaming (this part of the game needs a lot of work) and even with all that $$ income, The ending with Jade was a nice surprise.

Pro:

Bella
Bella
Bella
Jade

Con:

Free Roam is a mess
Chick Flick part was boring, i did skip this part
No Bella Sex, (i will add some Fan Art that will Fix it for me)

Overall this Episode 4 (3 out of 5 stars)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Wow. I don't even know what to say after that update. I'm amazed at the content, quality, and impact. This was already a 5 star game in my estimation, but it's the best on this site without a doubt in my mind now. Every one of the paths had some progression and nuance to them. To be honest the biggest surprise to me is how high Quinn shot up on my list of girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After this update, I'd say only Sage is more appealing to me, and honestly if the story with Quinn continues she may pass Sage. Damn. Name88 may have been on to something all along. Quinn is a very well written, consistent, and appealing to a DIK main like myself. Kudos to Dr Pinkcake, he's seriously created a masterpiece.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes