DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
First of all, I would like to say that this game is # 1 on my list of best games. But I didn't like this update. Listen to my reasons before you get mad at me. Of course, spoilers for those who have not played the latest update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm against mini-games in VN in general because it just clash with the normal gameplay (if one can even call that) and only pads out playing time for the illusion of challenge, especially the timed ones.

Compounding by the fact that you need multiple replays to get all the content, those mini-games just suddenly becomes so much tedious.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
Hmmm maybe its more that I don't care for the DIK route women. Sage isn't bad and I can have somewhat of a relationship with her following the CHICK route but I don't care for Quinn much and I like the other 4 women more.
why choose ? on neutral you get all of them, tho to be honest I agree with most people saying Isabela is the better girl , best personality + that booty :love:
the update was great ,probably is the best game on F95 right +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

halil123

May 23, 2017
Sage is amazing and I am ok with being only fuckbuddies but the "I still date Chad" situation turns me off.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Ooookay. This gotta be the most popular game on f95zone's network, huh? When i posted here before i went zzzz y'day, this thread had about 40(!) pages LESS... Wow! Insane. But then again; this game deserves all the good there is, for sure! Cannot get enough of this.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes