ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Can't figure out how to get the scene with Rose. I chose Derek. What else do you have to do? I don't have an opportunity to give Envy money.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Can't figure out how to get the scene with Rose. I chose Derek. What else do you have to do? I don't have an opportunity to give Envy money.
it's not about envy go all rooms talk everyone and afterward go bar and there rose and another girl click rose

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
Josy been her GF is going to fuck the relationship with both of them. Unless everyone is happy to live together and have a 3some or invite more girls for an orgy, it's going to be pretty awkward. I suspect DPC is going to close the possible threesome avenue if you're a Dik lol even though it's on Maya's list. Can't remember, is a 3some in the Dik Hell week?Fuck it, going to sleep with Sage. Her tits will comfort me while I stew this over.
I guess it will be nice... as long as nobody dies in the process...

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I'm sure this has been asked but obviously right now it's kinda hard to find... How do I 100% the Sage scene after the Movie Party? Do I need to be on her route? Only done Derek and Bella plays so far.

Also, that scene is absolutely fucking wild and apparently I've only seen 50% of it???

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I'm sure this has been asked but obviously right now it's kinda hard to find... How do I 100% the Sage scene after the Movie Party? Do I need to be on her route? Only done Derek and Bella plays so far.

Also, that scene is absolutely fucking wild and apparently I've only seen 50% of it???

drink the alcohol and hold her hand she bring blanket put your fingers in her panty and enjoy

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
As expected, after playing 4.0, it only further confirmed that Jill is the one true waifu. Be gone, other thots. Hopefully I'm not corrupting her traditional and sheltered mind, and hopefully it won't be another 3 months for the next update...

Also, it was good seeing Jill laying down the hammer on that creep Tybalt on Rooster after the date lmao

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
As expected, after playing 4.0, it only further confirmed that Jill is the one true waifu. Be gone, other thots. Hopefully I'm not corrupting her traditional and sheltered mind, and hopefully it won't be another 3 months for the next update...

Also, it was good seeing Jill laying down the hammer on that creep Tybalt on Rooster after the date lmao
totally agree, i like her just as she is

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
Anyone else not have the heart to play the DIK route because they don't want to feel like an asshole so they uses cheats or saves for the full gallery? Or am I the only one?
while most bad choices add dik points doesn't mean mc with score dtype>0 is an asshole,the affinity refers to personality better

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes