jikhak

May 5, 2017
I also tried it both ways but for some reason, the affinity still stays as 'DIK' with massive CHICK.
To get the Jill's shower scene, you can change the affinity in the console "SHIFT + O" at the end of the tennis game.
affinity = u'CHICK'

Here are my ep4 full saves with all scene unlocked, the ones without names are Bella's route:
how the file work?
i put your save file into my save file but i can't see EP 4 scene

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Aaaaaand back to the waiting...

But it was good. At last nailed Sage and Jade.
Derek is the ultimate bro ; he sacrificed so much for the team.... He deserves the jacket and statue of himself made of cookies.

And now to the touchy subject... I could've enter a three-way relationship with Josy and Maya but seeing how they love each other and had so much chemistry between them.... felt like a third wheel, just the rebound for both.
They felt something for us alright, but to me it's more to compensate for the absence of the other girl. So friends ; and I can focus on Bella, be fuck buddy with Sage and on getting in Cathy's panties.

Also Envy ; I'm tempted..... but one MILF at a time.... *sigh* who am I kidding.... wait for me Nicole !!

D

Deleted member 1892544

I'm glad people post full saves here because I would miss out on so much content otherwise, lol

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
how do the saves work? i tried downloading the saves from one guy, and they dont work. i played it through in the dik rout, and im missing 6 or 7 scenes from ep4. any help? thanks

Reactions: Alabamajames123

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Yeah in my current playthrought I haven't done anything Derek mostly did all of the stuff. I wonder what the prize will be for the one that did the most tasks.

Indeed a great way to end the season,maybe the person who got the most tasks will get first the jacket? still I think both of them will be DIK's members and I can't wait for it.
Same here mate haven't done much

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes