Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think they missed "Egging the Preps mansion". I It's the only thing Derek and the MC didn't mention doing near the end. And when they did a close up of the board at the end; it was the only task we as players hadn't seen or heard of being done among the task that were shown in that close up.
Unless Derek did that then, egging the preps is the only task they missed.

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
I think they missed "Egging the Preps mansion". I It's the only thing Derek and the MC didn't mention doing near the end. And when they did a close up of the board at the end; it was the only task we as players hadn't seen or heard of being done among the task that were shown in that close up.
Yes that was my guess in the end aswell and there was not a single chance to do that so its impossible, I guess.

Reactions: Iruna. and Deoku

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
Ok please for the love of my dick ive been trying to finish this stupid fucking house party free roam for 45 minutes someone please help
did you go through the black door next to the bar? there will be people in a line for the bathroom go into the door on the far right and talk to the guy in the messy room after telling him that the laptop hs been found you can talk to other people or just leave and talk to tommy again (he will be with white haired chick)

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
as i red on the comments for the jill shower scene you need to have chick affinity
then there comes my question. After episode 3 i got the neutral affinity and i wanted to know if there is a chance to turn it to chick affinity before the date with Jill.
That would be great to know cause otherwise it´s lost time.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
So... this was a really good update!! Extremly beuty graphics so nice work really like it!
I played dick and neutral route too!
Neutral was the best for me because of choices and possibilities but DICK route has
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wich was extremely awesome for me!
But also love theese:
Neutral route has chance to go further with Maya and Josy this was for me the number 1 priority and in this route aslo can fuck with Sage but miss the sex with Quinn and Jade but have chance with Isabella instead!

Reactions: Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes