albul

Jun 8, 2017
Do the points don't matter with Maya and Josy? You are forced to either be with both, or neither? I pretty much ignored Josy and it looked like it didn't matter?

Edit: Read through the thread and apparently it has to be both. That sucks. I guess the path it's pretty much over for me. Good thing that there are other choices though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iruna. and Esp``

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
How many routes are you guys playing if you want to get all the scenes/events? One DIK route and one CHICK route, but is there any value in trying one balanced route aswell?

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
How many routes are you guys playing if you want to get all the scenes/events? One DIK route and one CHICK route, but is there any value in trying one balanced route aswell?
You need to play three routes to get all the scenes in this episode since you have to stay with all three choices.

Don't think playing a balanced route really matters unless you want to be on a very specific path with certain girls, which will likely be thrown out the window later when we're forced to be a little less of a slut.

Reactions: RanchFTW and Iruna.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I think there should be both options from and I feel sorry for the fans of those girls who wanted to pursue them separately I can relate with Lisa in BaR's.
Maybe we'll get there in future update. A path to make the threesome work, a path where everything goes crashing down and another where we have to pick one of them.
At least I hope for the fans (and my future save :D)

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
DrPinkCake:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, friendly reminder that there's still supposed to be 10 or so chapters left. So things might change drastically by the end of it. Which makes me wonder, if you can already fuck a LI this early, what are the next 10 chapters gonna be like?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna. and Gods

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019

Also, friendly reminder that there's still supposed to be 10 or so chapters left. So things might change drastically by the end of it. Which makes me wonder, if you can already fuck a LI this early, what are the next 10 chapters gonna be like?
make a dozen more LIs

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I was already all in on Jill but this update really further cemented that. She's so sweet, and on top of that very understanding. When the MC told her what was up with Maya and Josy; she didn't flip out or get upset. She simply saw it as ok you're seeing other people which just means there's competition; not something a girl wants to hear but not an issue. Jill did nothing but her best to try and make sure the MC was able to his enjoy his time with her and get his mind off the drama. And she succeeded by the MC's own words at the end of the date if you kiss her to pursue her further. That scene alone made it easy for me to just let Maya and Josy go at the end. The only thing she's asked of the MC is to date her and get to know her for who she is and not for who her family is like others do. I really don't care what DPC tries to do with Jill at the end at this point. I'm all in good or bad for this woman. (y)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes