BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Maybe we'll get there in future update. A path to make the threesome work, a path where everything goes crashing down and another where we have to pick one of them.
At least I hope for the fans (and my future save :D)
Hope you are right. That's what happened in acting lessons, so not impossible.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
in the dormitory choose to sleep on the floor
mine is neutral affinity while I think chick affinity could also works
I had chick affinity in the room but it forced me to choose between one of their beds, I did not had the option to sleep on the floor. Does it need neutral affinity to sleep on floor or what ? Suprised there is that option to all 3 sleeping in same bed.

qwe.png

This is with chick affinity with neutral bar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

AdultGamer227

Jan 9, 2018
You gotta change the FileSize Jesus Christ, know Games with much more Input that is not even the Half Size of what this one got.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I was already all in on Jill but this update really further cemented that. She's so sweet, and on top of that very understanding. When the MC told her what was up with Maya and Josy; she didn't flip out or get upset. She simply saw it as ok you're seeing other people which just means there's competition; not something a girl wants to hear but not an issue. That scene alone made it easy for my to just let Maya and Josy go at the end. I really don't care what DPC tries to do with Jill at the end at this point. I'm all in good or bad for this woman. (y)
Yeah I feel like her and Bella are leagues above the other main girls imo

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
I had chick affinity in the room but it forced me to choose between one of their beds, I did not had the option to sleep on the floor. Does it need neutral affinity to sleep on floor or what ? Suprised there is that option to all 3 sleeping in same bed.

View attachment 513000

well then I guess the 3rd option requires neutral affinity

Reactions: Esp``

highfist

Aug 5, 2019

View attachment 513000

i was neutral affinity and it allowed me to sleep on the floor

Reactions: Iruna. and Esp``

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
What if you choose to stick with one though? Have a sex scene every chapter?
nah for me its way too early to stick to only one girl well maybe eventually gets a pregnancy or true love ending like that but why would I suffer losing a bunch of potential love interest and their story considering the dozen of coming releases :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes