Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Perhaps you didnt have enough RP with both of them to get the third option? These are my stats and i got the option.
It seems like I needed Dik or Neutral affinity. I will try to get that 3rd choice later. But for now my wound is still fresh. I do not have the heart for to go after them again :p

Reactions: Iruna.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
PSA: to the people who say you need to have neutral or chick affinity to get the 3-way relationship with Josy and Maya, you dont. I have DIK affinity and neutral dik status and i still got the option.
Soo ....
People telling around that you either need chick or neutral are wrong because you had it when you were neutral?
Was the snapping audible?

compaq

Sep 14, 2017
I kept thinking that I'm missing something from the earlier releases when it comes to this release, but I gave this update a go and played through the 3 of the routes. Sage route was by far the most interesting and delivering content wise, so yeah, I'm aboard the Sage train.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Wow, nice up, i really like Quinn, so bad she is only side character. I 'm into dangerous girls or good girls, 8 or 8000, like Quinn or Jill,waiting for a path or end to take everything and rule the DIKS and HOTs control with her :cool:
Her ass is dying to be fucked.

Reactions: Lucas Mattos

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
If I reload your save I get a blackscreen with "Warning - Detected use of modified game data..." and the only option is "quit"
It means the save used Scrappy mod, to get past it go download the mod again, and just put the "1BadikCh.rpy" in the game folder, then it will work.

Sep 21, 2017
WOOHOO!! got 'em! harem GETTO! first of my conquers with josy and maya! :D

iya without a walkthrough it was a bitch but I got 'em....

it WAS NOT ENUFF on the bella route though but they do coincide with jill which was a whole lot of awesome, god bella and jill's character models are sooo in my strike zone! :D (maybe a future duo harem to add to my current duo harem: 2+2=4 harem! bwahahahahaha i cannot wait for bella and jill to join! :D

great update! salute to drpinkcake :D

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes