JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Now that's what I call a gold standard for updates. The only issues I found were like three typos, and the rest was pure perfection. I know it's a taboo to say this on a pirate site, but this is so good it would deserve a price tag. :p

Reactions: RanchFTW and Iruna.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Played it, great as always. Now waiting for the66 to make an android versionx because these 2 i downloaded are not so good. The 2.6gb one has issues when saving where keyboard keeps poping up and cant use half of screen. And 2nd android one 1.1gb has really small text and cant tap on them properly and also the anoying keyyboard issue when saving.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

Lucas Mattos

Mar 18, 2018
Wow, nice up, i really like Quinn, so bad she is only side character. I 'm into dangerous girls or good girls, 8 or 8000, like Quinn or Jill,waiting for a path or end to take everything and rule the DIKS and HOTs control with her :cool:

Bravoh

Sep 23, 2018
Quick question, how do you progress the free roam at Bella's house before you go out to the pool is there a door I'm missing? I finish calling sage and then the next task is to "Rest on Derek's bed" even though I'm at Bella's.

EDIT: I feel so silly, I found it. :oops: On the off-chance someone else is having a brainfart like me its the door leading outside next to the stairs and the three rooms.

Reactions: Charles Edward

brscrc

Dec 17, 2018
I downloaded the new update on Mac but it won't open for me. It just says "The application BeingADIK can't be opened". This hasn't happened before. Any ideas anyone?

Salopio

Mar 16, 2019
Quick question, how do you progress the free roam at Bella's house before you go out to the pool is there a door I'm missing? I finish calling sage and then the next task is to "Rest on Derek's bed" even though I'm at Bella's.
Did you use cheats or mod?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Did you go upstairs and get changed? you have to do that then you can go out to Bella.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I had chick affinity in the room but it forced me to choose between one of their beds, I did not had the option to sleep on the floor. Does it need neutral affinity to sleep on floor or what ? Suprised there is that option to all 3 sleeping in same bed.

View attachment 513000

This is with chick affinity with neutral bar.
Perhaps you didnt have enough RP with both of them to get the third option? These are my stats and i got the option.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ok I know I might be starting with the conspiracy theories a bit earlier by asking this. But who do some of you think is doing this trolling in this photo? lmao This had me laughing so hard. I personally think it's one of the nerds, but whoever it is has my congratulations for this one. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Had to have been one of the Diks? or could it also be The same person that posted Cathy?

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Sage appreciation post incoming ;

Her relationship with MC is growing. She cares for his emotions, happiness. She tried her best to raise MC's spirits. It is not meaningless for her. She has flaws, clings to the past, naive to a degree. But she tries her best to be there for MC when he is in a depressed mentality.

This scene sealed the deal for me. Creating drinking game, butt contests and everything just to distract MC from his sadness. It was more to her than just a fling.

I felt it would be dickish to hold hand with other two girls(hoes) around when I was first playing, after declining she just said, "I'm trying you know".. And that was so sweet, I instantly went back and hold her hand. Then she instantly covered it up with blanket. It was so sweet and considerate. I do not believe she just did that for herself. Damn, what a gall.
yum.png
One thing remained clear for me. Sage is the best.

She gave the attention, consideration and affection the MC needed.

Last edited:

11DMM24

Mar 12, 2018
Somebody please help me. I'm stuck at this DIKs party for an hour and I think I have talked to everyone but I still can't progress forward.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes