Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Really liked Sage in this update, also Jill.
But as Jill told about her family at the date... i was thinking, her older sister, which died as she was jung...could that be MC's mom, i mean it would fit---so Aunt Jill o_O
If that's the case, we only can hope, Jill's father had a affaire with Bella and she is Jill's mom, but could never tell, because it would ruin public image of Jill's Family.

For Maya/Josy i really missed the choice to say 'fuck you bitch(es) go croak'.
As for dating Maya+Josy....as i saw the scene, of the three happy kissing/hugging i could only see a burning house in my mind....
No way this will end well

Last edited:

scott1989

Sep 23, 2018
Still missing one special render. The third one of the Quinn x Maya set. It says ep4 freeroam and I'm think it's on the last freeroam, at the party, but I can't find the damn thing.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Not really. A is acceleration, you find it usuallly by doing speed/time. g is 9.8 and it's the acceleration of earth's gravitational pull.

That's why I specified F(g) as in gravitational force and not just "force". Or w as in weight, which is basically the same thing.
You got me there your right about the F=mg not being the same as F=ma, but I read about it F=mg is still correct tho if used right. My psychics teacher told me that you don't need to specify F(g)=mg like that because you'll get the same answer etc. Maybe it's different teaching system here in Sweden XD

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Finally finished my first try of this 4th episode. It's fucking amazinh, but I guess I already knew that before even trying. The hottest sex scene I got was with Quinn on the roof. Jade's scene was fantastic too, although I would have preferred to put the cuffs on her and fuck her silly. Of course I missed most of the scenes without a walkthrough. But it's gonna be a while until the next season releases so there lots of time to do a few more playthroughs and create saves for the next season.

Btw: I'm now on team Bella. She's the most interesting and sexy girl for me in this game. Can't wait to turn her into my MC's waifu in the future.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
You got me there your right about the F=mg not being the same as F=ma, but I read about it F=mg is still correct tho if used right. My psychics teacher told me that you don't need to specify F(g)=mg like that because you'll get the same answer etc. Maybe it's different teaching system here in Sweden XD
I'm italian and while it's not a huge deal I'm pretty sure my professor would have corrected me if I didn't specify. Still, it's definitely something I shouldn't concern myself about while jacking off.

Dec 27, 2018
No definitely not Bella is in Jill's words just her best friend and Bella is much too young to be Jill's Mom.
We have no idea how old Bella is, to be fair.
You wouldn't think Cathy was 38 by looking at her and if Bella was roughly the same age then, theoretically, Bella COULD have been Jill's mother and Jill was born when Bella was 17/18 years old which, to be honest, is not entirely outside the realm of reason.

It could be like a Blood Brothers situation, where Bella was forced to give up her daughter to a rich family and forbidden to say anything but was that family's maid and so ended up raising Jill anyway.
I guess the plausibility of that depends on how many plays Dr. Pinkcake has read.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes