ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well, the cashing in on the walkthrough $15 and I think his lesser tiers that are paying less have to wait another week or two for the game. Then you've got the mods not working causing save issues. and to top that off he has made his discord a patreon only so for anyone else it's read-only.
The mods thing is silly to hold against him.

It's not his fault people take the issues to the wrong spots. Was the cheat detection a drastic step sure, but clearly it was needed to stop users from being stupid. Sadly, as you can see by the post about modded saves in this thread user stupidity is at an all time high.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Okay, just started this game recently. I'm in episode 2, and the MC is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong? Or how I can break out of this? Or have I found a bug?

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
I don't think those things are issues, a lot of devs do that.

I thought I read on here that he banned people who shared patron content, thus making him hostile towards pirates and this website. That is the big deal, if it was true.

You need to click the guitar during the free-roam scenes. Its in Derek's room, Sages room and in one of the rooms in Bella's house.
Thanks.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't think any of this is particularly unreasonable. If he can create a walkthrough that's easily accessible to his patreons and adds value to them then why shouldn't he? Mod not working after an update is a pretty normal thing and it was a very easy fix that was posted very quickly. I can also understand him limiting discord, can you imagine how ridiculously spammed that place would be? Especially after what happened in this update.

IDK, DPC might be a DIK and he certainly made some questionable decisions but his work has brought so much enjoyment to so many of us, as evidenced by this out of control thread, he deserves his reward for that.
He's also not a fan of people sharing renders either some guy got caught sharing them on here and was banned from his discord.

Just as long as he doesn't make any questionable circumstances in his game again

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Lie!
After all this bible you made me read, nothing fairer than giving you change!

But I will separate so that a comment does not become a page in terms of size.

Monetauro Your hard work is greatly appreciated Brother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was Cat in her first place before or was it because she showed her naughty side?
Hey, I hope everyone had a blast playing episode 4. I would like to share some thoughts and I apologise in advance if I offend someone that's not my intention, don't take everything seriously. Hope we get along fine, but I still feel like an outsider here.
Thanks for taking your time to read this if you do, probably I'm overthinking about some things and what I said is a load of BS. Please bear with me, I'm just a newly born maggot.
More than welcome. Come here.

Does anyone have a folder of just the photo and videos of some of scenes and animations of the game?:)
All of us. My folder is called "BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc" :p

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Because in Mormont`s mind Jade can do no wrong :p

The thing is a lot of Mayans saw what they wanted to see,rather than what was,couple of us were telling you guys,Maya was periodically apologizing,for good reasons...
I don`t find it inconsistent with her at all,maybe that`s why I dont understand the reason why we have yet another batch of ex-Mayans...There`s realy nothing more I could reply with
The inconsistency I saw was not really how screwed up the blondie was. Throughout ep. 1-3 Maya followed a consistent pattern: screw up -> regret -> apologize -> repeat. To see her realize, nice & easy, that what she has with Josy is too valuable to discard without a 2nd chance breaks this pattern and, therefore, breaks character.

And Mormont is obviously wrong, if she made Tybalt, Jade surely can do VERY wrong.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Two girls I would really like to see more of in season two:

screenshot0009.png

Karen Rebecca Johnson who is 19 years and 2 months old and is afraid of cows... Ok I'll stop there :ROFLMAO: She's pretty hot and could definitely see her filling a clingy side-piece role for a little drama and comedy.

Also Micha (I tried to hide her whale of a friend but she's impossible to cut out :KEK: )... Not really sure how this would happen but she's hot and her friend only lives two miles away so maybe? By the way did anyone actually manage to chat up Ida the Elephant? I tried to do the steps listed in the walkthrough but it's not possible to do all the choices listed.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The inconsistency I saw was not really how screwed up the blondie was. Throughout ep. 1-3 Maya followed a consistent pattern: screw up -> regret -> apologize -> repeat. To see her realize, nice & easy, that what she has with Josy is too valuable to discard without a 2nd chance breaks this pattern and, therefore, breaks character.

And Mormont is obviously wrong, if she made Tybalt, Jade surely can do VERY wrong.
Well, if Tybalt is Jade's son we made him a little brother... :ROFLMAO:

Jade said she has kids, so maybe they still are his parents...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

She thought Josy ghosted her though,which Josy was ready to do(move,leave everything behind - which also wasn`t exactly easy on her),Maya kept the bed for her,hoping Josy will come eventually...the fire needed to be reignited and in that emotional moment it was - I`m buying it.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I was discussing this with a few others about the possibility that Tybalt is not her only child but also Zoey the MC ex as well. But like it's been said I blame Stephen for that as well :ROFLMAO:
I can't see any weight behind that theory. MC talks with Sage about fucking Zoey with her parents in the house so he knows her parents.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Well, the cashing in on the walkthrough $15 and I think his lesser tiers that are paying less have to wait another week or two for the game. Then you've got the mods not working causing save issues. and to top that off he has made his discord a patreon only so for anyone else it's read-only.
Well the mod side isnt on him that's for sure. he even removed the anti cheat file in 0.4..

But i have to say the other things... feels like a bit of sellout to me.

Yes he has a Big Fan base with even more trolls in it. BUT the whole discord only for patreons? lel....

Walkthrough for 15$ too much! for the 5$ okay but 15?! feels like DPC has lost the value of Money already...

Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes