Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
huh, I forget about them in this game, too

now that I think about it, I remember Beth, but Karen is still in minor role I've forget where MC meet her

I agree with ninetofive, we want more Karen
You barely talk with Beth at all in the whole game, if you are a Chick I think you can avoid talking to her at all, Karen at least has more dialogue.
Well the mod side isnt on him that's for sure. he even removed the anti cheat file in 0.4..

But i have to say the other things... feels like a bit of sellout to me.

Yes he has a Big Fan base with even more trolls in it. BUT the whole discord only for patreons? lel....

Walkthrough for 15$ too much! for the 5$ okay but 15?! feels like DPC has lost the value of Money already...
I would say it's 5$ more than the 10$ the regular game costs, but still it's a lot.

Reactions: Buttsmarnnn

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I was discussing this with a few others about the possibility that Tybalt is not her only child but also Zoey the MC ex as well. But like it's been said I blame Stephen for that as well :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2 things: 1. everyone makes mistakes, the difference between the wise and the fool is if they repeat those mistakes; 2. I'm a simple person, all I want is to tell Tybalt "I'm doing your crush, your mom and your sister", if he's got one.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I wish the DIK en CHICK system was separated per character.
I can see where DPC was going for with the DIK/CHICK system.

The only difference I would have made was make the choices aim towards the same goal instead of being mutually exclusive. For example there is a DIK way to tell a girl you like her and a CHICK way to tell her with a nicer approach. To me body count/sleeping around should be a different stat that affects an individual girl's love/jealously towards you.

Check out Ianvs's Dr. Amana Sexual Therapist, he did stats like this separate for each girl and it's turning out pretty well.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I don't recall that but it's been a while since I played that part. But she definitely has more than one I just wonder if it's someone to be introduced or already encountered.
Its the episode four main sex scene with Sage, just after they go to the bedroom and start talking about risky sex.

She does have more than one child though that's confirmed, it's just not Zoey. Who fits? :unsure:

Boby90

Sep 3, 2018
Is there any way to wipe clean the gallery and rewards section? I am starting a new main playthrough as my current one is all over the place. I remember that I was able to do this in a previous version but I can't recall exactly how. Thanks in advance.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Just started playing episode 4... (Decided to go to Bella at the end of ep3)
I have real trouble reading the dialogue in the opening scene!

No, nothing wrong with the text. But MAN, Bella cleavage! After months of Bellabstinence. And I am supposed to concentrate on the text?! Impossible I tell you, impossible.

:p

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I agree with everything you wrote about Josy's and Maya's behaviour, and personally I still like both of them, but I think it's unfair to blame the players for being pissed off.

The latter part is key here. In order to pass fair judgement on Maya and Josy, you have to disconnect yourself from the player character. As a developer, you can't expect your players to do that - on the contrary, you want players to be immersed in your game as much as possible.

I have an alternate suggestion on how this scene should play out if J&M want a three way relationship. It doesn't fix every issue I have with this, but it's better than what we've got.
· If the MC had sex with both and enough relationship points J&M offer a three-way relationship. They offer it based on what happeed, not on DIK score.
· Then the MC gets two options, one to accept and one to refuse, the one to accept being greyed out for DIK players. If you word it as a DIK MC wouldn't want to be the third wheel in that relationship it would make sense to have it play that one. But us being the ones choosing on DIK score, not them.

I really want everyone here to read these alternatives.

It is clear that Maya was MC's main target. That's why he acted like he acted. Your actions don't matter, even if you ignored her completely MC will still act like he's a saint and everybody else hurt him. Personally I never liked Maya. My heart will always belong to Bella, Sage and Quinn. That's the problem with this, you have like 5 main girls and 5 side chicks but the main plot is revolving around two. (for now) Maybe in the next season Maya and Josy will be slowly pushed away and you can focus on important things. Like clapping those Bella and Jill cheeks. [ /ISPOILER]
I think you nail it. The problem with the situation bows down to three points:

1 - The MC wants an harem, which means that turned out okay even if in a extremely anti-climatic way.
2 - The MC only cares about 1 of them, meaning the situation is awfully dealt with. A "what about me? this isn't just about you!" situation and that talk NEVER HAPPENS!
3 - The MC doesn't care about neither of them, which was also okay considering them just friends but I understand people giving 0 shits about their relationship and others who wanted to tell to their faces to fuck off and get out the MC life.

Like in AL, I think PinkCake led himself into a corner by forcing the player into a 3 way relationship that many people simply didn't wanted (me personally, too), and he did it again in BADIK. From what I've seen, 90% of the people who roam around this forum didn't enjoyed how things were handled, one way or another. The biggest problem is that it seemed to be the focus of the game for so long, since the very start, honestly, that this episode should had been all focused on that, and it ends up being the MC sulking all episode long giving a silence treatment to Maya and Josy and then dealt with one very lousy conversation on how they are all lonely and hurt, that the "lies" was what mattered and not their feelings towards each other ater finding out there's another people that was there when the SO wasn't, THE MC. I think DPC forgot the MCs part in this emotional roolercooster and sold it too much that Maya and Josy are a thing, now and forever, with the MC being in... or out. It still blews my mind how Maya and Josy just got back together so easily after the whole season is about them being almost just about to break up.

So if you ask me, DPC mistake in this was giving what it felt like a big choice by the end of the season, he should let it play out for season 2 and Maya and Josy breaking up, or see other people, and slowly work with the MC to realise if they're going to get back together again (the result of the MC not caring OR caring for both of them), or the MC chooses one over the other. This might still happen but I think the main problem resides on the fact that one shippers got the end of the stick in this situation, either go harem or friendzone them, thats it.
I agree with all the posts saying that the ball was dropped with that final decision regarding Maya and Josy. You either get to start a polyamorous relationship or you remain friends and walk away while they proceed to ignore MC's existence and kiss. With how hilariously butthurt the MC was acting throughout the update you'd think there would be an option to cut them out of your life. But both are still main LI's so I guess it wouldn't be realistic to just ignore them for the rest of the game since I'm sure they'll have prominent involvement in some future updates.
You can ignore Sage, Bella, and now you can also choose not to kiss Jill. The only pests that don't come off our feet are these two.
The biggest problem has always been that we have no choice when it comes to these two. The most we can do is escape some sex scenes, but the relationship is created whether we like it or not. If this had not been the case, if we could have completely rejected both, as we can do with all the others, things would be quite different.
It was the same thing that happened to me in AL. I never wanted anything to do with the braid girl, but I was forced to go with her. Here you can understand, without it would not have the end of the story in the game, but in BaDIK, these two are the key to the story? It's not what it looks like. The key here is about other things.
Not only did DPC spoil two characters with certain choices he had in this EP, but he also spoiled MC himself in a way. Which brings me to the next one...

The Josy and Maya...
We can be, as players... But MC, whether we like it or not, he is not ok. That, at least for me, was the biggest problem in all this.
And it should have been an ending, at least an ending to this whole drama. We did not have one. All this boring with both of them for 3 episodes to show nothing? I mean, where is their emotion and thinking about all this? I expected so much more than "we did the same, so I'm not angry, kiss me". And neither of them says anything to MC. It was all very shallow. And I really wouldn't like any more time wasted on this on coming episodes. May the gods give me strength. :LOL:

Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
Anyone know where I can find the66's version of the APK Android file? The link on the front page goes to a different one that's having some flaws.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is there any way to wipe clean the gallery and rewards section? I am starting a new main playthrough as my current one is all over the place. I remember that I was able to do this in a previous version but I can't recall exactly how. Thanks in advance.
Delete the persistent file in your game save folder and in the roaming folder.

View attachment 514927

Based on appearances I'd say this guy could definitely be Tybalt's brother and could even be behind the Tyballs account :KEK:
I was going to say he or she would have the be the opposite of Tybalt and Bert could be a possibility.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Honestly I think that in the end the MC will become DIK President. Potentially if depending if you are a DIK or CHICK it will determine how you act as President? Idk just a thought
President being a DIK, vice being Chick, with Derek in the chair.
Am I the only one that thought the bella content wasn't that great. When you compare to the sage content its a drastic difference.
I expected a lot more than a jack off, but the pictures with her were cool.
Compared to Sage, even the mouth of hell couldn't. :KEK:
So this probably just confirms that I'm directionaly challenged, but did anyone else go in and out of the same goddamned rooms like 19 fucking times in the freeroam parts in the HOT house and/or Bella's place? Jesus fucking Christ label the doors or something ffs. :ROFLMAO:
I had no problems, but I'm really getting tired of the way he does them. These arrows that disappear and appear strangely as you use the mouse is a pain in the ass.
Now the really important stuff considering the roof scene and some inconsistencies

One more "glitch" then. It had gone unnoticed by me. But I will not complain. This, so far, was the biggest moment between the two. Just that talk about "I won't pay for it, let's do it because we want to do it" has already won me.
And the best part of their reaction? While everyone defended Maya like their life depended on it, she just admitted she got chances after chances and blew them all up :KEK:
And also admitted that part here. Even if everyone already knew. :KEK:
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Am I the only one that thought the bella content wasn't that great. When you compare to the sage content its a drastic difference.
You can't compare Sage with Bella.
Sage is the president of HOTs and her boyfriend is cheating on her.
Meanwhile Bella is older and probably still married. You do the math

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
And it should have been an ending, at least an ending to this whole drama. We did not have one. All this boring with both of them for 3 episodes to show nothing? I mean, where is their emotion and thinking about all this? I expected so much more than "we did the same, so I'm not angry, kiss me". And neither of them says anything to MC. It was all very shallow. And I really wouldn't like any more time wasted on this on coming episodes. May the gods give me strength. :LOL:
I wish BADIK was done with both of them for good, it truly didn't pay off, especially for 1 girl shippers. Since I didn't liked the way DPC placed the MC in a "join us" joint package or "get neither" friend scenario while making clear M&J were going to keep their relationship no matter what happen between them and the MC and all the BS for 3 episodes... it just threw me off... and even with the option of a poly relationship I just choose to remain as friends, friendzoned them since they both were just dying for more scizor action, happening taking a shit on the MONTHS they've both had doubts even while talking to each other, just a pathetic way from DPC to either force this into a poly relationship or deny all that BS that was just a set up like AL. My mind was on a "fuck this" scenario where neither were worth the time the MC invested in them... jesus, the MC made Maya straight, OR AT LEAST BI FFS, Derek and even Josy assumed thats HUGE and DPC didn't even gave the MC the option to question Maya about THAT!

In my perfect world, and not whatever DPC invisioned, season 1 would end with the break up of both them OFFICIALLY, a "let's met other people", "give it time", whatever it takes to take a NECESSARY PAUSE from that BS relationship they have going on, and if the MC wants to pursue one, both or neither of them into a season 2 drama (joicy cat fight not happening)... and let the choices in that season dictated a viable poly relationship, one girl only or none. RN its a "join us" or "neither of us" and it pisses me off that the quality of this game is being ruin by the same mistake AL did to begin with, not that bother me THAT much, but its a stain.

EDIT: Whatever, I wish DPC gave us the option to tell them both to fuck off, went on fucking the brains out of Jade while she made the MC cum 3 times in a time span of less than a hour on revenge sex.

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
The only pests that don't come off our feet are these two.
Goddamn you really hate them bitches.:ROFLMAO:
But hey at least now DPC can focus more on the other girls.
Just started playing episode 4... (Decided to go to Bella at the end of ep3)
I have real trouble reading the dialogue in the opening scene!
No, nothing wrong with the text. But MAN, Bella cleavage! After months of Bellabstinence. And I am supposed to concentrate on the text?! Impossible I tell you, impossible. :p
Bella loves bad boys too at least for the moment. :p

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes