Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I liked this update, yet less than the last one. In my opinion it was the weakest episode of all. However, maybe it was due to a big hype that was building up in me all these months. No matter what Dr.PinckCake always delivers quality and quantity maybe less quantity this time.
Josy and Maya resolutions were okay, but for me somewhat unsatisfactory, yet it would be interesting to see both solutions to play out in future episodes. Jill and Bella I don't know if I missed something or not but I didn't think I learned much about them. I could be wrong, so please enlighten me on new knowledge about these women. Sage on the other hand proved to be more interesting in this update and I enjoyed her the most. Will be very good to move with her beyond fuck buddies. Quinn gets more mysterious and treacherous. However, she a fun one if a player goes super dick.
All in all this update was good but could have been better.

Reactions: Iruna.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Do you guys think MC will actually get to do stuff with Heather in a future update? I'm thinking no, since she's Tommy's girlfriend and that could get pretty fucked up. I feel like the masturbation scene was there mostly just to appease her fans, and it doesn't surprise me because to be honest she is one of the hotter girls in the game.

screenshot0012.png

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I liked this update, yet less than the last one. In my opinion it was the weakest episode of all. However, maybe it was due to a big hype that was building up in me all these months. No matter what Dr.PinckCake always delivers quality and quantity maybe less quantity this time.
Josy and Maya resolutions were okay, but for me somewhat unsatisfactory, yet it would be interesting to see both solutions to play out in future episodes. Jill and Bella I don't know if I missed something or not but I didn't think I learned much about them. I could be wrong, so please enlighten me on new knowledge about these women. Sage on the other hand proved to be more interesting in this update and I enjoyed her the most. Will be very good to move with her beyond fuck buddies. Quinn gets more mysterious and treacherous. However, she a fun one if a player goes super dick.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Also, wow so many scenes that makes me dive into the game for real, as in they really DO hit me and make me think about my own situations, experiences and happenings. A lot. PS: It's also very interesting for me how I found MONA to be having the nicest ass when asked to review them asses.... 1) I prefer ass over boobs and 2) I know of 2 relatively close people named Mona......with nice asses...... I was like "o...k... this is...wow"

What a game. A GAME... I gotta write my proper review on this game after this episode, for sure. most engaging episode so far, I reckon! Well done.

quaky1234

Jul 24, 2018
damn i honestly thought u will be able to end friendship with both maya and josy and later on do something with it i feel like it would be really interesting to see how it would build up since they would be seeing each other dik/hot stuff etc kinda shame there wasnt such option

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Yea it felt kinda weaker to me too despite having the most content. I think its because the game branched off too early and has too many different branching paths, to the point that idk how DPC wil keep up late season 2 or 3.

Reactions: Iruna.

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quinn is a snake and a climber, she's gonna stab Sage in the back, Tommy is the same and will do the same to Rusty, and when the time comes i hope we get the chance to put them both in their place. Especially for me since Sage and Rusty are two of my favorite characters.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Is it just me who didn't even realize Rusty was president until this episode? I legit always thought it was Tommy due to the way he acted and took control of most of the DIK situations. If it was explicitly said in the dialogue that Rusty was president before episode 4 I must have totally missed it.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good Point with sage but not with where quinn is pointing at.

In the scene with the feminist u see riona standing in the background, so my guess is the MC because sage said something with Quinn mention the MC pretty often and that she fears that the MC will put an end to Quinn her Stuff (whatever it means in the end)

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes