rodzaevsky

May 21, 2018
I don't really post reviews but, dear God. You have to try this. This is one of the best games I've ever saw on this forum. AND I HAVENT EVEN FINISHED EPISODE 3. This is pure fucking amazigness.

My only request is that maybe more kinks and fetishes. Some niche would be cool too. I'm currently doing a loser playthrough and I'd really want to fetishes that will go with this.

This game is may be one of the top fucking three games in this site. Awesome job man. I love it.

Reactions: beeholder

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
Minigames or Guantanamo Bay interrogation techniques. I'll forever have ptsd of that path shit. Is the chick path worth a new replay? Is being friends or 2 for 1 lovers the only two choices for J and M.?The MC was PISSED and you're unable to tell them to fuck off or atleast show that they're unsure of themselves too. Months of not seeing each other as well as growing fond of MC and fading from each others mind. The episode 3 finale seemed like it was going to be the clash of world's but J and M took it in stride like nothing happened and that you're unreasonably mad. They didn't even tell each other what they did with mc before the library confession and just kind of shrug it off. Compared to acting lessons the actions didn't feel as impactful and the last 'free" roam part was just forced fluff imo. Okay update though! I genuinely hope this game has a happy ending with each girl but knowing pink cake I wouldn't be surprised if you end up getting cucked while being burned alive :(

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Finally managed to find time to play the update, and I while I enjoyed it, I have to ask, did the game progression feel really jumbled / duct taped together to anyone else?

There wasn't really a smooth "flow" this time around, it felt like some transitions were missing or something.

(apologies if this has been asked before, but I don't want to sift through 400+ pages since my last visit pre-update and searching for this particular topic would be difficult)
Not really, but the free roam mazes, especially at the HOT mansion, took me out a bit.

Since we're at it, I think the dev is going a little overboard with those free roams. Each part is OK at least, fun often, but there is so much packed into each one, it's starting to feel like a chore.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Not really, but the free roam mazes, especially at the HOT mansion, took me out a bit.

Since we're at it, I think the dev is going a little overboard with those free roams. Each part is OK at least, fun often, but there is so much packed into each one, it's starting to feel like a chore.
I like them because you get to interact with a lot of secondaries and it's a nice break from a succession of scenes, but heck, no labyrinths.
I'm have a massive dik score and I did smoke pot
I got to fuck Quinn but did not get that particular scene
Is there anything else required to get it?
It seems to be in the game's files but not in the final game for some reason.

Reactions: M.Sato and Iruna.

Rageshot

Aug 6, 2018
Only now I saw the walkthrough of 0.4v, there have this about the Maya+Josy+MC patch:
"Try for something more / Stay friends (the 1st choice will only come to fruition if you're playing either the neutral or the CHICK route, otherwise Maya and Josy wil reject the MC, the MC will also get rejected if he either didn't have sex with Josy or he didn't get lewd with Maya)"
Where is exactly this part of "Lewd with Maya"? This is the only thing that I'm not sure if I do.
Thank you internet person if it wasn't for you i would have thought getting rejected was absolute, but thank modders for cheats

Reactions: Nosket

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Monetauro
Pretty big changes in my list because of Episode 4, But Cathy was always in first place. I don't think many like her but I can see many jumping the fence down the line or at the very least starting to like her.

ninetofive I'd love to see more Karen but I doubt we will, I did try to chat up Ida and did a bunch of scum saving but I was unsuccessful and gave up. As for your point on Heather: I'll put it to you this way the greatest DIK moves that can be done involve cucking your own DIK Brothers. Dany, Elena, Ashley and Heather. They are on the list man. You down? :KEK: Heck even I'm going for Arieth now. Crabjob here we come! :PogChamp:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Monetauro
Pretty big changes in my list because of Episode 4, But Cathy was always in first place. I don't think many like her but I can see many jumping the fence down the line or at the very least starting to like her.

ninetofive I'd love to see more Karen but I doubt we will, I did try to chat up Ida and did a bunch of scum saving but I was unsuccessful and gave up. As for your point on Heather: I'll put it to you this way the greatest DIK moves that can be done involve cucking your own DIK Brothers. Dany, Elena, Ashley and Heather. They are on the list man. You down? :KEK: Heck even I'm going for Arieth now. Crabjob here we come! :PogChamp:
I do believe Elena and John Boy are in an open relationship or even hotwifing. John Boy hinted it if you talk to him in the DIK house (if you hit on Elena on the HOT house first).

Reactions: Iruna.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I do believe Elena and John Boy are in an open relationship or even hotwifing. John Boy hinted it if you talk to him in the DIK house (if you hit on Elena on the HOT house first).
I'm not so sure they are in an open relationship. But I find it very weird that Johnny Boy did not give a single fuck that we were hitting on his girl. My MC may have said that I was joking. But I sure as shit wasn't I'm coming for Elena and that petite booty of hers :BootyTime:

Also that one scene in the HoT house... You know that one. Melaine and Sarah and Lilly and Ashley. I have never cheered so loud for a VN. The dream is getting closer to becoming a reality.

Last edited:

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Is the Sarah takeout scene at the party still available if playing with mini games disabled (shot battle)
Yes!
Is just me who really loves Quinn ? That rooftop scene was the best part of the update.Hope there'll be a way to date her,because she's one of my favorite girls so far :D
Well she is on most official wallpaper header even ingame is she on the list with the main LI's so i'm guessing that Quinn will be a LI in the future.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes