gka7

Oct 29, 2018
first of all great game. however i thought that MC was supposed to be same guy from acting lessons. am i wrong?

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Monetauro
Pretty big changes in my list because of Episode 4, But Cathy was always in first place. I don't think many like her but I can see many jumping the fence down the line or at the very least starting to like her.

ninetofive I'd love to see more Karen but I doubt we will, I did try to chat up Ida and did a bunch of scum saving but I was unsuccessful and gave up. As for your point on Heather: I'll put it to you this way the greatest DIK moves that can be done involve cucking your own DIK Brothers. Dany, Elena, Ashley and Heather. They are on the list man. You down? :KEK: Heck even I'm going for Arieth now. Crabjob here we come! :PogChamp:
Brother you're an absolute savage :KEK:

For me "family comes first" and I shall not be chasing the tail of our sworn DIK brothers... I even felt bad having Ashley's pussy in my face... But I did it anyway :LUL:

kaminodouke

Dec 9, 2019
goshdarrrrnnnn i'm only at the first few minutes of the intro and i'm already blown away by this update. jesus. save my soul.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019

For me "family comes first" and I shall not be chasing the tail of our sworn DIK brothers... I even felt bad having Ashley's pussy in my face... But I did it anyway :LUL:
It's not just me that's walking this path, But I'd agree with the assessment that we are savage :KEK:
I didn't feel bad at all about the Ashley thing because she admitted she wanted to fuck us and it's only a matter of time :BootyTime:
Shame though man you were looking like a perfect candidate to joining us we are always accepting new members. So you know who to contact if you change your mind. Out of curiosity Brother did you hit on Elena?

Apr 1, 2018
Could someone tell me which scenes I'm missing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Understand folks, there are two variables in each DIK or Chick.
You have the general points and you also have the affinity. You can have multiple points in one of them and at the same time have an affinity contrary to that.

What matters in these scenes is the affinity.
View attachment 515052

If you want to cheat, just use the mod (link on homepage) and modify before the choice appears on the screen, or the scene starts.
View attachment 515053

Heather scene you return to her room after she leaves the room where she was lying.
Thanks dude I got the scene now

Reactions: Monetauro

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
It's not just me that's walking this path, But I'd agree with the assessment that we are savage :KEK:
I didn't feel bad at all about the Ashley thing because she admitted she wanted to fuck us and it's only a matter of time :BootyTime:
Shame though man you were looking like a perfect candidate to joining us we are always accepting new members. So you know who to contact if you change your mind. Out of curiosity Brother did you hit on Elena?
Well to be fair she said she would fuck us not that she wanted to fuck us... But hey, I'm not gonna rain on your parade ;) I just can't do it to Derek, he's the king bro.

I didn't hit on Elena because I don't think she's hot and there's way too much fine ass pussy at B&R to choose from already, I gotta turn down the table scraps I'm afraid. I might not be as qualified as you think :LUL:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
SpikeZg A little welcome gift to the Camila's kingdom.
I don't handle PS at all, so it's as much as I can with "still images".

Monetauro
Pretty big changes in my list because of Episode 4, But Cathy was always in first place. I don't think many like her but I can see many jumping the fence down the line or at the very least starting to like her.
ninetofive I'd love to see more Karen but I doubt we will, I did try to chat up Ida and did a bunch of scum saving but I was unsuccessful and gave up. As for your point on Heather: I'll put it to you this way the greatest DIK moves that can be done involve cucking your own DIK Brothers. Dany, Elena, Ashley and Heather. They are on the list man. You down? :KEK: Heck even I'm going for Arieth now. Crabjob here we come! :PogChamp:
Seriously? I swore it was only by the dominatrix vision we have of her in dreams, seem to be coming true with that mask and initial attitude in the app.
I do believe Elena and John Boy are in an open relationship or even hotwifing. John Boy hinted it if you talk to him in the DIK house (if you hit on Elena on the HOT house first).
I have no faith that their relationship is that free. He makes it clear that the fact that someone finds his wife attractive makes him happy, which is kind of obvious that he likes that kind of thing, otherwise he wouldn't be naked around having sex with her in public :LOL:. The most I'd bet here would be a little bit of a voyager.
But if the possibility arises... After all, she's on the list, right?

I'd still rather not stick a pair of horns on Derek (the rest of them, unlucky ones) and take the little redhead with him. But the ultimate goal remains the same. :KEK:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Well to be fair she said she would fuck us not that she wanted to fuck us... But hey, I'm not gonna rain on your parade ;) I just can't do it to Derek, he's the king bro.
I didn't hit on Elena because I don't think she's hot and there's way too much fine ass pussy at B&R to choose from already, I gotta turn down the table scraps I'm afraid. I might not be as qualified as you think :LUL:
You aren't raining on my parade at all, It's all good!. Her saying she "would" makes it even better in my books. That means she likes the MC to some degree. Looks like it's only a matter of pushing the right buttons and I love the thrill of the hunt :LUL:. I don't see any issue with going after any of them since Jamie is cheating on Dany. Derek would drop Ashley and go after Camila in a heartbeat (As we all would). Tommy I get the feeling he still likes to see Arieth on the side. I agree Elena isn't exactly the hottest but she's cute enough for me but if you think Elena is bad you should see who else is own our list :KEK:.
Seriously? I swore it was only by the dominatrix vision we have of her in dreams, seem to be coming true with that mask and initial attitude in the app.
I'm down for Femdom with Cathy providing there is some lines we do not cross.
Fiery Redheads are my weakness.

Sep 21, 2017
i'm replaying because of the walkthrough and i think i hit a snag...anybody have problems with the watering can? how do you know WHEN you finished the task, i heard a bell or something...? (i have found every single plant and didn't touch the special ones: bonsai, orchid, etc.) i already picked up the dirty dishes (after changing to swimming trunks and playing the guitar) and i head to the sink in the kitchen and ITS STILL asking to fill the damn watering can! :(

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
i'm replaying because of the walkthrough and i think i hit a snag...anybody have problems with the watering can? how do you know WHEN you finished the task, i heard a bell or something...? (i have found every single plant and didn't touch the special ones: bonsai, orchid, etc.) i already picked up the dirty dishes (after changing to swimming trunks and playing the guitar) and i head to the sink in the kitchen and ITS STILL asking to fill the damn watering can! :(
There isn't an indication, it sounds like you're done. You don't actually need to wash the dishes. I tried to do that too. Just go back to Bella and click the chair beside Bella to continue.

I was actually sort of disappointed. Its another damn plot hole ;) . Where did those dishes go? We'll never know.

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
I just played the game for the first time and I think it's pretty good(I've only played ICSTOR games) but I do not like the Dik/Chick thing. It just forces me to play through(more like skip through) another playthrough just to get the scenes. I definitely prefer being able to deal with every character individually, but I guess this is how the developer prefers dealing with player choices. With lasting consequences, lol.

Also I don't see what the big deal is with Maya/Josey(spelling?). I liked them both, and I don't see it as a "cuck" situation.

Reactions: Queckor

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Owww...
I have one for you.
Cat, besides doing everything, she still gives you Heather along with Sally in a silver tray.
BUT, you will have to cross such lines. Yes or no.
Offft. Looks like I'm wearing a cock-cage and getting pegged :KEK:.
I better get to go the distance and not get any interruptions with my sweet Sally and Heather.
I should definitely see this list :ROFLMAO:
I'll have to update it thanks to the new update. But it's glorious! :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes