khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Has anyone figured out the secret to getting the extended shower scenes with Jill after the tennis date? I tried it both on the DIK path and the Chick path and didn't get it. Doesn't seem to matter whether I beat her or let her win and doesn't matter if I do the easy game or the hard one. I had max DIK score or max Chick score respectively each time. I had no problem getting all of the Bella stuff. I didn't steal anything from Jill when I broke into her dorm but I did steal from Tybalt.

I will have to say that although it was nice to finally see some good Bella content, I feel like in it's current state the DIK path is clearly superior to the Chick path for people wanting good sex scenes, especially if you crash with Sage near the end.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Is it just me who didn't even realize Rusty was president until this episode? I legit always thought it was Tommy due to the way he acted and took control of most of the DIK situations. If it was explicitly said in the dialogue that Rusty was president before episode 4 I must have totally missed it.
Yeah, I thought Tommy was the president too.

Its interesting that the VP's are both conspiring (or seem to be) against the presidents, trying to take over and kick them out so they can complete their schemes without their interference.

I agree with some previous posts about Tommy/Quinn framing Rusty. It potentially eliminates him from the presidency so Tommy can take over. I wonder who took the picture? It seemed to be in a locker room, so I assume it had to be a female in order to get in the female locker room.

Since Burke seems to be involved in the scheme (from earlier in the game) it wouldn't be surprising if he is involved in this too. If so, its in his interests that Tommy is the president too and he seems to have some power since he already kicked Chad out of the alpha presidency.

and speaking of Chad, its interesting that he didn't show in this update. I still think he is a potential ally, based on whether or not MC defended him the last update.

khumak
your Jill score probably isn't high enough.

Or maybe didn't pick the right option right after agreeing to the date? Interested in Jill or because of Tybalt? Not sure if that impacts it though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

Nomesk

Nov 8, 2017
Isn't it possible to bang Jade and have a relationship with Maya and Josy? In the WT it says you should get the scene from Jade after the one from Maya and Josy.

Reactions: Flux6

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Ow, I almost forgot.
I got tired of seeing comments judging MC (especially our CHICK brothers), saying he's no saint, that he can't be mad at anyone because he's dating all the girls on the field and bla bla bla.
Well, I hope all of you paid attention to what the Queen of Chicks has to say about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, that was all.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You can get Jade on any affinity route, you just have to flirt with her and let her give MC a hand job in the class from the last update (or whatever that was, don't really remember)

Nomesk
No, those events happen at the same time. If you're with Maya/Josy you don't go to see Jade.

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
Either you missed something with Jill or that's a bug because it's definitely chick to get that scene. Do you know about console commands? all I can suggest is using that to see if it fixes the issue.
how you get the console ? . i miss jade scene too , even i allready make a move after the gender class .

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Do you guys think MC will actually get to do stuff with Heather in a future update? I'm thinking no, since she's Tommy's girlfriend and that could get pretty fucked up. I feel like the masturbation scene was there mostly just to appease her fans, and it doesn't surprise me because to be honest she is one of the hotter girls in the game.

View attachment 515005
I hope so, she is the ultimate goal of our list.
Isn't it possible to bang Jade and have a relationship with Maya and Josy? In the WT it says you should get the scene from Jade after the one from Maya and Josy.
Either you go to the bedroom with both of them, or go to meet Jade. Choose one of the two.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Has anyone figured out the secret to getting the extended shower scenes with Jill after the tennis date? I tried it both on the DIK path and the Chick path and didn't get it. Doesn't seem to matter whether I beat her or let her win and doesn't matter if I do the easy game or the hard one. I had max DIK score or max Chick score respectively each time. I had no problem getting all of the Bella stuff. I didn't steal anything from Jill when I broke into her dorm but I did steal from Tybalt.

I will have to say that although it was nice to finally see some good Bella content, I feel like in it's current state the DIK path is clearly superior to the Chick path for people wanting good sex scenes, especially if you crash with Sage near the end.
Understand folks, there are two variables in each DIK or Chick.
You have the general points and you also have the affinity. You can have multiple points in one of them and at the same time have an affinity contrary to that.

What matters in these scenes is the affinity.
tutofordumb.png

If you want to cheat, just use the mod (link on homepage) and modify before the choice appears on the screen, or the scene starts.
mod.png
How did you get the Heather scene????
Heather scene you return to her room after she leaves the room where she was lying.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018

Reactions: Iruna.

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
Great update. I haven't finished it yet but I gotta say that whole situation with Maya and Josy is a fckn disaster and I love it. It's great how the MC just takes off. To hell with both of them. More hassle then what they're worth. They can have each other haha I hope the game let's you tell them to take there problems and fuck off, it's been fun, have a nice life. No explanations needed. No apologies. How perfect would that be. Fuck it. Amazing game.

Reactions: Iruna. and Mediocre

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Finally managed to find time to play the update, and I while I enjoyed it, I have to ask, did the game progression feel really jumbled / duct taped together to anyone else?

There wasn't really a smooth "flow" this time around, it felt like some transitions were missing or something.

(apologies if this has been asked before, but I don't want to sift through 400+ pages since my last visit pre-update and searching for this particular topic would be difficult)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That's right, yeah. I posted the candy cane a while back. But I'm not sure if Quinn is the one blackmailing Chad or not. What would she win by that? Besides having an idiot as the tri alpha president, that is.
Good Point with sage but not with where quinn is pointing at.

In the scene with the feminist u see riona standing in the background, so my guess is the MC because sage said something with Quinn mention the MC pretty often and that she fears that the MC will put an end to Quinn her Stuff (whatever it means in the end)
It can be a red herring and end up being someone else that happened to pass by. Maybe it is, maybe it's not.

What is your alignment in the Chick path? And I don't mean the score, I mean the alignment. The bar, so to speak.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes