StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
The walkthrough is missing a render one can pick up at Bella's house. This update has been very kind to Bella fans like me. One could really fall in love with a lady like this. She feels so real, it is uncanny, and I am not talking just about looks. She is a true virtual masterpiece. :)

Mar 30, 2018
Another excellent update... Hard to choose a path... The 3 are great! A bit more serious, even with the Hellweek in backstory.
I'm starting to thinks that if we supress all the posts claiming an answer or a walkthrough, this thread would be 30 pages...

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Yeah between him being kind to her, Bella liking him (which in turn makes her like him more), and him knowing nothing about her family is just pure gold to her. Then to top things off we're playing songs for her on our guitar too, and with Tybalt just making us looking even better when he makes asshole moves. Her text about "Thinking a lot about you too" and the cute "correction" after says it all. :love:

Also by the time we see Bella again I'm pretty sure she going to have heard the full story endlessly without the MC needing to say a word. lol :ROFLMAO:
I know I'm slightly nit picking here. But I found it hilarious that if you like a couple of Tybalt's clucks he calls you out on it & calls you a peasant. It would have been really cool if Jill were to react to that by calling him out or something. To really emphasize that staying classy makes Tybalt look even worse. Although the guy is doing a great job of digging his own grave with how he acts.
I really love how she reacts to Tybalt if you choose the option to not rub it in Tybalt's face.

Oh lord I never really thought about Jill telling Bella the story over and over again. That is going to rustle her jimmies after a while :ROFLMAO:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Yeah between him being kind to her, Bella liking him (which in turn makes her like him more), and him knowing nothing about her family is just pure gold to her. Loving and appreciating her for just being Jill; I can get behind that. Then to top things off we're playing songs for her on our guitar too. Which wouldn't surprise me if we have to use what we are practicing to save her at the performance she's going to have because she gets too nervous on stage by herself. :unsure: Then we have Tybalt just making MC look even better when he makes asshole moves against him. Her text about "Thinking a lot about you too" and the cute "correction" after says it all. :love:

Also by the time we see Bella again I'm pretty sure she going to have heard the full story endlessly without the MC needing to say a word. lol :ROFLMAO:
Fellow Jill fans rise up

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I know I'm slightly nit picking here. But I found it hilarious that if you like a couple of Tybalt's clucks he calls you out on it & calls you a peasant. It would have been really cool if Jill were to react to that by calling him out or something. To really emphasize that staying classy makes Tybalt look even worse. Although the guy is doing a great job of digging his own grave with how he acts.
I really love how she reacts to Tybalt if you choose the option to not rub it in Tybalt's face.

Oh lord I never really thought about Jill telling Bella the story over and over again. That is going to rustle her jimmies after a while :ROFLMAO:
Haha that's awesome never knew that was a thing. I just love the way Tybalt literally cannot get a like on a single one of his posts ever. I didn't want to break that impressive run for him :LUL:

Deoku

May 5, 2017

lmao Don't worry I'm sure we'll get to the point where Jill does something like that to Tybalt. Tybalt is exactly the kind of guy she's been telling the MC she doesn't like. Eventually he's going to cross a line on his own and her unpleasant side is going to drop on him. And I can't wait to watch it happen. :ROFLMAO:

As for Bella. Yeah I thought about it and realized if Jill is basically reporting everything to her, then the way she's feeling right now Bella's going to hear about it several times before we see her. Bella will probably hit us with a "Jill won't shut up about you. What did you do to her?" lmao :LOL:

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
It's almost adorable to see how hard Jill is falling for MC. Look at that face, who'd have thought that MC not knowing too much about her family would mean a lot to her in a good way?
View attachment 515209
Yeah, Jill is insanely nice and cute, that's why in the future it may be extremely hard for lots of people to chose between her and Bella because i seriously doubt that game will let players have both at the same time(i hope there will be an option like that).
Damn, i really wish there will be an option like that, i am TeamBella since day one, but i like Jill a lot, not as much as i like Bella but still.:)

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Haha that's awesome never knew that was a thing. I just love the way Tybalt literally cannot get a like on a single one of his posts ever. I didn't want to break that impressive run for him :LUL:
Even Tyballs has more likes on Tybalt's own post. lmao How much do people have to hate you where even your friends are fewer than the trolls likes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even Sage is sick of him! Is there anyone in school that doesn't hate him aside from Rich the Bitch who is kissing his ass apparently?

Last edited:

Turug

Sep 22, 2019
im stuck at party scene,i suppose to talk everyone which i already did.what to do now? free roams are so poorly designed i think.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Even Tyballs has more likes on Tybalt's own post. lmao How much do people have to hate you where even your friends are fewer than the trolls likes.

Even Sage is sick of him!
One of his better Clucks was : "I'm buying the Champagne. It's from France!"

That one had me laughing quite a bit, pretentious little douche. Would have been nice to be able to reply to that one.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
... says she thinks you will make a great DIK right before she fucks you, and it's noted in her bio that she seems to have a thing for bad boys. ...
Except when you`re playing as a chik,than she says she cant imagine you as a DIK:pShe`s also OK with both affinities and offers slight variations on both paths,Josy has been the most flexibly written

I just remembered, as a side note, I don't know if maybe the feedback from Patreon and Discord or maybe even from this thread had any impact on Doc's plans but in the last update I noticed a heavy leaning towards Quinn, more than usual and more than with any other side char. It might be possible that Doc's planning on integrating her into the main fold somehow in the future, it's just a hunch though.
Quinn IS the "main fold",there is no main plot of BADIK without Quinn,it`s just couple of sub plots either loosly connected or not connected at all without her.

One more "glitch" then. It had gone unnoticed by me. But I will not complain. This, so far, was the biggest moment between the two. Just that talk about "I won't pay for it, let's do it because we want to do it" has already won me.
Even more reason why it should have been earned,through the player`s choices...
Do I feel it was the biggest moment...? :unsure:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Yeah between him being kind to her, Bella liking him (which in turn makes her like him more), and him knowing nothing about her family is just pure gold to her. Loving and appreciating her for just being Jill; I can get behind that. Then to top things off we're playing songs for her on our guitar too. Which wouldn't surprise me if we have to use what we are practicing to save her at the performance she's going to have because she gets too nervous on stage by herself. :unsure: Then we have Tybalt just making MC look even better when he makes asshole moves against him. Her text about "Thinking a lot about you too" and the cute "correction" after says it all. :love:

80s movie vibe.
Let's dance!

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes