Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What do i have to type in the console to get Maya and Josy? I get rejected all the time.
affinity= 'CHICK'

Dunno why but i have a strange feeling that something bad will happen after some time when follow this path

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, on a serious note I hope nothing of the sort of what happened in AL comes up again I'd be done with it all if it did and probably wouldn't be the only one.

Noddy4000

Dec 29, 2019
Hands down the best VN i have played.
I like all the ladies. !
DO hope the option to take on either Josy or Maya alone is in the next one. ( and keep the poli option open lol)
Derek is the best wing man in a game i have ever seen. Laughing fit to bust some times.

Please don't kill anyone off like AL.
Thanks for the game Drpinkcake.

Reactions: Queckor

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I don't know why but i think with every new episode the developer is rushing, making some bad decisions and running out of ideas. Episode 1 was really good, interesting, funny and the story was more serious while the choices we make matter and they are leaving more impact on the story and the future of the story and the characters we interact. But as the episodes come out they are introducing more and more girls of whom we can have sex and so on. When there are so many girls the choices we make start to get not that important while from time to time i wonder who are the main girls. The story of ep 2 and 3 does not even move that much and it fills like we are stuck while half or even more of those episodes are just us trying to fuck other girls. The only thing that moved the story was the lesbian part but even that part was rushed. When we meet Maya and Josy in episode 1 and 2 their feeling and love for us is really showing and it is something convincing while we know what we are doing is bad it feels like they are in bad or somewhat bad relationship and they are trying to move on. While in episode 3 things between them just fix so fast and so soon and they have so much good chemistry between them that when we have to make a choice it feels like we are a third wheel plus the mc acts like a kid when they are trying to talk to us when he can fuck 100 girls. ( It would be much better let's say they are lesbians but they have broken up for real and Josy comes to university just to be with us not knowing we are doing something with Maya while Maya doesn't know about Josy coming. After some time of dating the two of them we find out about the truth from the brother but one of the girls sees us with the other and now we have a choice to make the good choice is to be with one of them or the bad choice is to fix their relationship and be with the two of them. That way the relationsip would be more natural because it would be us fixing it little by little). I think the same thing will happen with Isabella, her husband coming back and we learn something crazy about her just so the developer can suprise us. Plus on ep 2 at the end when we can go to somebody why not adding the first roommate. We could fix our friendship and maybe learn something new but we have Derek while we use the roommate when we are in trouble and need help. Don't get me wrong Derek is good friend but he is not needed for this situation For now only Jill and Sage are a good choice. Jill is mature, loving, single, cute and she really likes us the minor problem is the family and the stalker (not that german twice stalker) and for now Sage while that sex buddy is working she is starting to have some feeling but the big problem is her ex and her feeling for him, or maybe even the developer will fuck them too

(Sorry for writing so much please don't hate me just my way of thinking)

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
I don't know why but i think with every new episode the developer is rushing, making some bad decisions and running out of ideas. Episode 1 was really good, interesting, funny and the story was more serious while the choices we make matter and they are leaving more impact on the story and the future of the story and the characters we interact. But as the episodes come out they are introducing more and more girls of whom we can have sex and so on. When there are so many girls the choices we make start to get not that important while from time to time i wonder who are the main girls. The story of ep 2 and 3 does not even move that much and it fills like we are stuck while half or even more of those episodes are just us trying to fuck other girls. The only thing that moved the story was the lesbian part but even that part was rushed. When we meet Maya and Josy in episode 1 and 2 their feeling and love for us is really showing and it is something convincing while we know what we are doing is bad it feels like they are in bad or somewhat bad relationship and they are trying to move on. While in episode 3 things between them just fix so fast and so soon and they have so much good chemistry between them that when we have to make a choice it feels like we are a third wheel plus the mc acts like a kid when they are trying to talk to us when he can fuck 100 girls. ( It would be much better let's say they are lesbians but they have broken up for real and Josy comes to university just to be with us not knowing we are doing something with Maya while Maya doesn't know about Josy coming. After some time of dating the two of them we find out about the truth from the brother but one of the girls sees us with the other and now we have a choice to make the good choice is to be with one of them or the bad choice is to fix their relationship and be with the two of them. That way the relationsip would be more natural because it would be us fixing it little by little). I think the same thing will happen with Isabella, her husband coming back and we learn something crazy about her just so the developer can suprise us. Plus on ep 2 at the end when we can go to somebody why not adding the first roommate. We could fix our friendship and maybe learn something new but we have Derek while we use the roommate when we are in trouble and need help. Don't get me wrong Derek is good friend but he is not needed for this situation For now only Jill and Sage are a good choice. Jill is mature, loving, single, cute and she really likes us the minor problem is the family and the stalker (not that german twice stalker) and for now Sage while that sex buddy is working she is starting to have some feeling but the big problem is her ex and her feeling for him, or maybe even the developer will fuck them too

(Sorry for writing so much please don't hate me just my way of thinking)
Yea i get what you are saying. The game has good animations and good renders but what was really special about this game was the story it was really good but now it feels like every game here just one guy for no reason fucking the whole universe. I am not even suprised if he starts fucking girls while they sleep;);)

Reactions: dav3knight

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
It's almost adorable to see how hard Jill is falling for MC. Look at that face, who'd have thought that MC not knowing too much about her family would mean a lot to her in a good way?
View attachment 515209
She is thinking to herself: OMG, this boy is perfect, what is he doing to me, i have never felt like this...
he is so nice and cute, and he is the first boy who doesn't know who my parents are and yet he still likes me
and on top of all that, i've seen his thing, OMG..., i never tought that it can be that big
how would that even feel inside me, OMG Jill stop it, get a grip woman

Red469

May 18, 2018
I’m taking that three-way relationship in my main play through. I’ve done a Bella route, a Sage route and a Jill route.. But this is what I wanted all along... At least for now before one of them dies horribly in a fire...
How many endings are there at present? /or will be? anyone know?
Lets not go to Fire scenes please

Wish there was an option to just tell them to fuck off, guess I'll have to move on to Bella as plan B. Other than that was a good update.
ya I agree, that should be an option...

I need help,
I've been trying to water the plants in Bella's house for an hour now, I'm just stuck there.
I need a walkthrough for Noobs.
keep at it, you will get there... some of the houses here tend to be a wee bit BIG...

Reactions: Zenkeh and Mormont

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Hey guys any idea why i can't match with Nicole (the 30 yrs old milf, i believe she's Envy the stripper not sure tho) on the Swiper app? I'm on the chick path...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes