SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Another crime is how much Camila is wasted as a side piece she is quite easily the best out of all the Hot's. I do hope we get more with her in the future.
As far as her render goes, i mean look at my avatar, she is the hottest girl in the whole game IMO :giggle:
take away that huge tattoo and slut story and she is perfect as a main LI, but hey, it's Pink, anything can happen :D

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
As far as her render goes, i mean look at my avatar, she is the hottest girl in the whole game IMO :giggle:
take away that huge tattoo and slut story and she is perfect as a main LI, but hey, it's Pink, anything can happen :D
While I can agree with you that she's gorgeous... Most gorgeous? Compared to our goddess of Envy?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We will just have to agree to disagree, Sir.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Uow dude just Uow, this season was just awesome!!, highlights of the episode for me: Bella path,Jill path, DIK affinity on Sage path,i think that is the close we can get of a harem in this game, MC already fucked a good portion of the HOT's, all the scenes and interactions in their house were great, the cherry on top of the cake in this path? Quinn! if she is not a main girl in that path i don't know what she is but i love every single interaction with her, moving on Maya+Josy path just like the MC i also wanted that to happen but man... so many things can and probably will go wrong in that path... Maya's dad is a prude,Tommy won't like his step sister being in a triangle either, Derek has a big fucking mouth, and no way MC,Maya and Josy can keep their relationship a secret in college for long, and to finalize we have Jade,dammn that scene was super hot and she is not on the pill...will Tybalt gain a little brother? and i almost forgot i wish Jacob was MC's father, that dude is so far the coolest of the diks, the slap scene was super funny, and when he sees MC and Quinn in the roof his reaction is the best, i hope that he took a picture of that

Red469

May 18, 2018
wow ISABELLA!!! The most amazing and beautiful creature in f95zone universe. period.
Ace if your gonna do that, At least have the decency to put up your fav pic of our favorite girl...

Josy and Maya screams major drama
ya... tho heres a bit of food for thought...

Les say you are the mc... Would you really accept that kind of betrayal?
Stay friends you say? Really? are you sure?

So how can we have a fire without a fire? Have either of those get KOed by them being expelled... Or forced to quit cuz of no $$$... This is Being a Elephant DIK we playing right?

Any way you look at this, the potential for this go BOOM BOOM CHUGGA LUCKA BOOM BOOM, is Intense to say the least...

Neither of the parents support the girls in the lesbo flavor, so would only be too happy to Fuk em up... wouldnt take any convincing me thinks...

• Angry
Reactions: dharq000

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
This was an awesome animation :LOL:

What about this one?;)
Or this?
Or
Or.. or?
Or ;)

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Another crime is how much Camila is wasted as a side piece she is quite easily the best out of all the Hot's. I do hope we get more with her in the future.
Wasted is an understatement. Even our fellow DIK brothers aren't taking advantage of such a hot HOT. Quinn and Tommy provide this nice buffet for them and all these fools do is go after the cheap crab dish. :WaitWhat: My guys need to broaden their horizons. Partake of some finer dishes being provided. Nobody wants the spicy meal or the special? :Kappa: What is going on in that DIK house?

Deoku

May 5, 2017
and Camila was down for a third fuck but she didn't want any witnesses :)

I haven't played the DIK path yet for episode 4 but I'm assuming we aren't allowed to find her during that last party either regardless if we are CHICK or DIK? She only comes out when you give the beer to Mona?

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Even with taking that away "huge tattoo and slut story" I'd still get an impression that she's a slut, not that it's bad thing, I think this role fits her perfectly. I just don't see the relationship with her going in a meaningful way, don't feel like it would be a good choice. If we get some more hot scenes with her, then for sure I'm not against it.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
Yo
What about this one?;)
Or this?
Or
Or.. or?
Or ;)
You missed some (from last episode)...

SmokyQuartz

Apr 27, 2018
hi,
so I have been trying to use the full save (on mac) and have replaced my persistent file in ~/Library/RenPy/BeingADik but still can't see all of the scenes (they still appear locked). I know the post said to delete the persistent files in BOTH locations. Anyone know where the other location is?

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd still get an impression that she's a slut, not that it's bad thing, I think this role fits her perfectly.
Better as the MC slut only she is a kinky girl for sure and enjoys her sex, I think she is more like one of those girls you keep around for fucking from time to time rather than an actual girlfriend but still wouldn't be against for that to lead to more.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Geez these mini-games on hard are fucking difficult...
I have been fighting Dawe for 20 minutes.. Fuck me sideways and call me Sally.....

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Good for us :WeSmart:
yeah, imagine season 2 takes off, MC walks in the room in the DIK house and Rusty and Jacob are talking:

Rusty: what's up man, i was calling you last night, where were you?
Jacob: oh man, you know that HOT latina pledge Camila?, i was balls deep in her, man that girl can fuck, she was screaming so loud that some angry cunt came banging on her door that we keep it down

i don't want to see or hear that kind of scenario :D

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Wasted is an understatement. Even our fellow DIK brothers aren't taking advantage of such a hot HOT. Quinn and Tommy provide this nice buffet for them and all these fools do is go after the cheap crab dish. :WaitWhat: My guys need to broaden their horizons. Partake of some finer dishes being provided. Nobody wants the spicy meal or the special? :Kappa: What is going on in that DIK house?
They could broaden their horizons if they really wanted to. But hey maybe there is something about Arieth that we don't know that makes them return customers for her. And it ain't CrabJob that's for sure we'll just have investigate it :Kappa:

I keep bringing this up and I can never really say it with a straight face. But let's be real though there are many of the HoT's that have yet to make an appearance on the menu. And Lilly and Ashley are the next ones I got in my scope unless of course Arieth was serious about having me sliding into her DM's :KEK:
i don't want to see or hear that kind of scenario :D
But who did the Cum-Petition with Derek though :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes