FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Later in the mall Derek asks MC if going after Camilla is a bad idea. I like Derek, but I told him to leave her alone because I like Camilla more. ;)
I think Derek is trying to go for this chick, Ashley. She obviously likes him too, kind of makes me feel bad for messing around with her a bit in my Dik route save but that save is all about MC fucking as many girls as he can consequences be damned.

screenshot0002.png

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I think Derek is trying to go for this chick, Ashley. She obviously likes him too, kind of makes me feel bad for messing around with her a bit in my Dik route save but that save is all about MC fucking as many girls as he can consequences be damned.

View attachment 515371
Yeah licking her pussy was kind of a DIK move. But I'm sure Derek would have done the same to our LI (except Maya of course) if he was in our spot there.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I thought I knew what this list was about but now I'm curious as MC's mom is on there :LUL:
Because it's also Jill's mom. This is the painful twist DPC is going to hit us with this time. MC's dad lied about her dying, she left him for another man.

I can't get the Access of sex scene with mc and Sarah in the party. I buyed the offer from Quinn but it didn't work.
Where's the mistake?
Buy the offer from Quinn, and win the drinking game at the party.

Yeah she's absolutely heart-melting. Can't wait to have her ripped away from me and my soul destroyed because I smoked weed or some shit :KEK:
I'm still more worried she's going to turn out to be your half-sister or something, and having her joy crushed like that is going to lead to negative outcomes (for her). Or worse, her decline is taken up by Bella as a reason to 'deal with you' in some kind of twisted fashion.

Dunno why but i have a strange feeling that something bad will happen after some time when follow this path

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wasn't keen on Josy from the start, which made the college experience all the better. Maya wasn't bad, but.. nah. MC is in for some excessive drama one way or the other.

In 0.3 you could UnRen the game and just delete the cheat detection files (there were 2 of them), but I don't know if that's still viable with 0.4 or not. Any time I try to unpack 0.4 the game won't even run, it just gives me a laundry list full of parsing errors.

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
I want to ask if you're in charge of this "fuck everything that moves, screw over every DIK brother." movement, Buttsmarnn. I see that the "LIST" is quite huge. What are the requirements? Is there a specific fee for joining in? Is it enough just to be a massive DIK? What if I'm massive CHICK who wants to turn their life around, tired of being a pushover? Appreciate if you could answer it "boss?" and consider if I'm eligible to join in. Is it worth it in the end? And all that trouble that'll come our way. This is a crucial decision on my part, I'm still pondering if it's a good choice or not.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Being A ΔΙΚ v0.4.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Where can I get latest android version ?
I tried the OP post but its not there.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Most certainly not the MC,99% none of the DIK`s - since they are planning to make a new deal,that DIK`s won`t like.
Whoever that someone is,we see Sage going to the meeting - when MC calls her,she`s dressed up and somewhat in a hurry and at the end Quinn asks if Sage got it done,whatever "it" might be
Could you post that scene? I think I missed it in my Sage route playthrough.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Something I just thought of about Tybalt. He either has no like or 1, so I have a feeling he's such a pathetic sack of shit with a massive ego that he likes his own posts, essentially jerking himself off every time. As for if/when we have to choose between Bella and Jill, that's a tough one, but Jill's just too precious, and the one girl I would never want to hurt. Hell, the fact she didn't mind MC dating others since he wasn't in a relationship shows how understanding she is too (even though Bella was awesome to not care that we went on a date with Jill).

Reactions: Iruna. and Deoku

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Later in the mall Derek asks MC if going after Camilla is a bad idea. I like Derek, but I told him to leave her alone because I like Camilla more. ;)
For me was the opposite. Camila is not girlfriend material. Só, because i like Derek and don't want tô stop tapping that latina ass, i said to him It was a bad Idea to pursue her.

Besides, It's obvious Camila has an enormous crush on the MC. She is also pretty nice, so, It's a great girl for a friends with benefits type of situation (and those are the best).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes