JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I just finished ver. 4.0 and dmn... ALL of this has just been season 1.. thats crazy man. Big props to the game developer dr. pink cake for the amazing game and wish him good fortune in the future!

Reactions: LukSoupy and Gods

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Need more Jill and Bella in next update
There's many of us that agree with you there. Giving some of the others girls more attention in general would nice. The entire first season was centered around that Maya/Josy business when it came to the females. With how things concluded (depending on which decision you made with them) in episode 4; hopefully that will no longer be the center drama and we'll get to see more from Jill, Bella, Sage, and others.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
There's many of us that agree with you there. Giving some of the others girls more attention in general would nice. The entire first season was centered around that Maya/Josy business when it came to the females. With how things concluded (depending on which decision you made with them) in episode 4; hopefully that will no longer be the center drama and get to see more from Jill, Bella, Sage, and others.
I hope in season 2, we'll get the chance to focus more on the other girls as well, especially Jill, because for me, yeah, Maya and Josy were hot, but Jill was someone special that was far more deserving of our attention and time. It also helps that my playthrough ends up with MC choosing just to remain friends with them and go with Jade (which was a great scene and hotter than the threesome).

Reactions: Iruna. and Deoku

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Camila & Mona have a serious crush on MC :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and it seems that jock Anthony has a crush on Camila hehe :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would love more Camilla content. Her and Mona seem like fun characters who felt tossed aside throughout the first season.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The entire first season was centered around that Maya/Josy business when it came to the females.
That probably wasn't the best idea to go with those two as it's pretty much left the other girls hanging till the last episode. But I get that the story will Bella will probably be a lot bigger than what Maya and Josy had going on so he probably wanted to save that for season 2. With Jill I can't imagine much apart from finding out who her family are and no doubt interference from Tybalt. Looks like Sage will have a bigger role as well those three need to be brought more into the foreground and Maya and Josy into the back, I can't see may people appreciating them getting more content over the others.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
That probably wasn't the best idea to go with those two as it's pretty much left the other girls hanging till the last episode. But I get that the story will Bella will probably be a lot bigger than what Maya and Josy had going on so he probably wanted to save that for season 2. With Jill I can't imagine much apart from finding out who her family are and no doubt interference from Tybalt. Looks like Sage will have a bigger role as well those three need to be brought more into the foreground and Maya and Josy into the back, I can't see may people appreciating them getting more content over the others.
Let's face it, after this season, not many people are gonna complain if Josy and Maya become background characters. The first one was never popular and the second was destroyed in the last two episodes.

Moving the focus on other LIs while you can cuck them with eachother seems like a fine idea

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Let's face it, after this season, not many people are gonna complain if Josy and Maya become background characters. The first one was never popular and the second was destroyed in the last two episodes.

Moving the focus on other LIs while you can cuck them with eachother seems like a fine idea
I only play this game because of Josy. Without her, this game will end for me.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes