satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Man i just played the Bella part and i gotta say i was disappointed not necessarily cuz of the lack of sex scene with her but i dunno the scene with her it seemed rushed and without consistency, i'm sure the dev knowing that Bella is everyone's favorite will use this "against us" and the best part with her will be later on (hopefully) tho i think she could've got more credit at least in this episode... i waited so much for this update thinking that Bella's gonna have a big scene but yeah bummer... i told myself that i'm gonna download all the 4 episodes and not gonna play the first 3 without the 4th one, what a lozzer i was thinking and getting my hopes up for Bella... well pretty much that's why i like to wait and play the finish game but with this looooong periods of developing is hard now... btw do we have to wait again 4 months for an update or we're coming back to "normal" 2-3 months?

Oh and yeah about the dev (i'm not a fan of him) cuz you know his "hate" towards pirates( not gonna go into details) i just wanna say look at the first post in the OP, nuff said...

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone :cool:

This game always makes me impressed ... maybe there was the "episode 2" that I think I left a little to be confused with some confusion ... but even so, it's a great game ... the one that didn't play Still, I recommend playing without cheater or walk ... you will surely enjoy !! (y)

This is one more worth being Patreon! ;)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
That is going to be a problem with the game overall,I admitt,I did pressed ctrl couple of times to move to Quinn`s content faster...and than traced back couple of times... :cool:
But the point is in current way the game is structered we will have to go through content that is not necesserly of interest to us and is quite looooong...

Good! she`s not for you,move on,never look at her again
I'm fine with more Josy & Maya content that we have to go through as long as it is something where we can screw them off/over or something. Otherwise it's gonna be a clickfest, every other char I'm interested in though.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
I like the fact that even when you actually pick CHIK or DIK choices, the way MC answers still depends on his alignment. I thought it only applies to some neutral choices, but it seems I was mistaken.

For example: Screenshot_20200113-020850_Being a DIK.jpg

This happened when I simply called security (chik choice) as a quick test, before I hit the "back button". Hey, I wasn't gonna pass up the chance to shove the President of the Jocks in front of everybody.

Another example is refusing to help Sage about Chad, which is another CHIK choice.

Screenshot_20200113-022237_Being a DIK.jpg

An example I haven't pictured is when MC take a look at Maya's tits. He expresses some guilt over it, as he thought "I shouldn't look, but I can't resist" or something among those lines.

Goes to show the dev put a lot of effort in distinguishing the "nice MC" from the "asshole MC".

Reactions: Dude505

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Shady maybe, but manipulative? She has always been honest, to the MC at least. That's more than can be said for some of the actual LIs.
She's more entertaining as well I think there are just a few people who feel the need to whine about her the bad girl intimidates :p let's be honest better to have her than some bland antagonist type it's not as if you are going to end up with her unless you are name88 ;)

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
I don't know why, but I have this sinking feeling that, when it comes to Josy and Maya, they're going to betray mc again down the road, and I think that's why I just went with being friends with them.
I think if you choose to stay as friends, there will be nothing in the way for them to truly fix their relationship. I mean good for them, there's plenty of girls left for us still which are a better choice at the moment in my opinion.
But if choose to go for relationship I think they could betray each other again and then the choice comes up to either be with Josy or Maya. Yeah they made up and stuff, which was way too fast for my liking and I don't feel like they were sincere with each other still. I feel like they're going to compete for MC's affection hurting themselves in the process. (Catfight, catfight!)

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
She's more entertaining as well I think there are just a few people who feel the need to whine about her the bad girl intimidates :p let's be honest better to have her than some bland antagonist type it's not as if you are going to end up with her unless you are name88 ;)
I certainly enjoy the dynamics between her and MC, particularly the banter (ex: roasting each other on Rooster). Though even before Sage tells MC that Quinn seems to like him, there were subtle hints that some of us catched on. Particularly how flustered she was when MC actually kisses her in the third episode.

And considering her popularity, I think (hope) she'll be graduated as an actual LI at some point. Wouldn't be the first time this kind of thing happened.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. I guess affinity must be my issue for that scene because there are no shower options for me, it's just a quick scene with no choices. I double checked and I have Neutral affinity there on the Chick path even though my Chick score is -20. I most likely had DIK affinity when I tried it on the DIK path.

Maybe that scene is the only one with an aggressive check for that affinity on the Chick path because I looked at the image folder and I was able to get all of the best content for Bella, Josy, and Maya with that same playthrough and the same neutral affinity. There's not enough content in that scene to warrant a new playthrough to me but I'll keep it in mind for the next version.

He took things far enough with all of the chick path girls in this version that I suspect the next version is the one where they'll start to heat things up a bit although Jill is still a bit questionable. You get quite a bit farther with Josy, Maya, and Bella than you do with Jill.

One thing I wish he would do is throw us a bone occasionally on the chick path and give us a choice that's not so one sided in the immediate term. Almost every choice where the DIK choice yields an immediate reward compared to the chick path, the DIK path gives us a spicier scene and the chick path yields nothing. There's a scene where you get a hug from Maya and I think there's a few extra renders you can see on your first date with Josy on the chick path but I honestly can't think of any other scenes where it's ever better in the immediate term to be on the chick path. There are some finale scenes that are chick path exclusive but nearly every scene leading up to them is superior on the DIK path.

Maybe this is just his way of saying nice guys finish last and that's fine but it makes the chick path objectively less fun to play if it means we mostly always have to pick the boring option. IMO it would be more interesting if girls at least sometimes rewarded us with something for being nice. It could even be an objectively inferior reward compared to the DIK option as long as it's something. The way it's set up now you basically have to purposely avoid choices that you know will give you a better immediate reward in the hope that it will eventually yield "something".

So an example of what I mean is maybe the DIK choice leads to a lewd scene of some sort as an immediate reward and the chick choice leads to a scene where she does something funny or nice instead of a lewd scene. At least then we see that it's not just wasted effort until the end.

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
With the amount of Quinn we've gotten the last couple of updates I can see her either being upgraded to full LI in season two or at least having an ending. At this point depending on the path you're on you have more interaction with her than some of the actual LIs. While Quinn hasn't had points like the other LIs we've had so many interactions that there should be more than enough to say if you're on her path or not.
One thing is for sure though, while each path might not be as long as I'd like having the three separate options of new roommate to play through made it worth the wait. As much as I will always want more of this game as soon as I'm done with an update I don't mind waiting for something that has the quality that Dr.PinkCake makes.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes